Why is my printer not connecting to HP Smart?
Use the given steps for the printer with control panel support:
- Get near the printer control panel and pick the wireless setup wizard by pressing the wireless icon>settings.
- You will get the list of network names, pick your required one.
- If the desired network is not listed, use the option- Enter New Network name.
- Use the special characters and enter the network name and passcode.
- Enter the WEP & WPA to the desired field and connect successfully using the touch screen.
Track the givens steps for the printer without control panel support:
- Initially, try to locate the WPS button on the wireless router and carryout the next step using the driver software.
- Now, press and hold the Wireless icon using the control panel settings. Now, printer will signal through the flash light and stays in WPS Mode.
- Now, instantly press & hold the WPS button on the wireless router till you see the connection recognition.
- Alternatively, use the step during the driver software installation process.
- Use the control panel to press & hold the wireless and cancel button till the wireless light flashes on the printer screen.
- Now, follow the installer prompts and connect wireless to add printer using HP Smart App.