HP Officejet Pro 9015e Printer
The monthly duty cycle of the HP Officejet Pro 9015e printer is 25000 pages. It supports inkjet colour as the printing technology. The printer has a display diagonal size of 2.7’’. It uses HP Thermal Inkjet as inkjet technology. The printer is AirPrint enabled and has a memory of 512 MB. It is compatible with printing from mobile devices. For this, you need:
- Apple AirPrintHP ePrint
- Wireless direct printing
- Mopria Print Service
For printing, the maximum resolution is 1200 x 1200 dpi for mono and 4800 x 1200 dpi for colour. When it comes to printing, the maximum speed is 32 ppm.
HP Officejet Pro 9015e Setup
The general procedure for HP Officejet Pro 9015e setup is:
- Open the HP OJ PRO 9015e printer package and take the printer out.
- Keep the printer in a safe place near the power supply port.
- After that, tear off all the covering materials from the 123.hp.com/setup 9015e printer.
- Take a USB and ensure to have no covering material and damage.
- Connect the USB cable to the printer and power supply.
- Activate the power supply and press the printer power button.
- Once the printer is ON, change the settings based on the requirements.
- Then, feed a suitable bunch of sheets in the printer paper tray.
- Tear off the packing materials from the new ink cartridges.
- Insert the cartridges into the printer ink cartridge slots.
- Download HP Officejet Pro 9015e driver from 123.hp.com/ojpro9015e.
- Install the printer driver as per the on-screen instructions.
- During driver setup, connect the devices with a wired or wireless mode.
- Finally, print a document to confirm the HP Officejet Pro 9015e printer setup is proper.
HP Officejet Pro 9015e Driver Download
Setting up HP OJ Pro 9015e driver download on the device is not a difficult process. It is easily possible on Mac, as well as Windows devices.
HP Officejet Pro 9015e Driver for Windows
The instructions to download the HP Officejet Pro 9015e driver on Windows OS are:
- Power up the Windows operating device.
- Ensure the internet connection is stable and download the driver.
- Start HP OJPRO 9015e driver setup process by opening the driver file.
- Proceed with the set of instructions shown on the screen.
- Choose a method to connect the OJ Pro printer and computer.
- Finish the HP Officejet Pro 9015e driver installation and take a sample print.
HP Officejet Pro 9015e Driver for Mac
The simple steps for HP Officejet Pro 9015e driver for Mac OS are:
- Turn on the Mac operating system.
- Ensure that the Wi-Fi network is stable and get HP Officejet pro 9015e driver setup on Mac
- Run the driver file on the computer to start with the driver setup process.
- Continue with the procedure given on the device screen.
- Select a mode to connect the Mac device and HP OJ Pro 9015e
- complete the driver setup process and take a print as a test.
HP Officejet Pro 9015e Wireless Setup
For HP OJ Pro 9015e wireless setup, you have 4 perfect methods. Here you can get the procedure for executing 4 methods.
HP Officejet Pro 9015e Smart app download
The instructions for wireless network setup via HP Smart App are:
- Download the file HP Smart App on your preferred device.
- Move on to the folder where you saved the HP Smart App
- Run the file and continue with the on-screen instructions.
- Install HP Smart App on the computer and open it.
- Make necessary changes in the app settings.
- Add the HP OJ PRO 9015e into the HP Smart App with the wizard steps.
HP Officejet Pro 9015e WiFi Direct
The main instructions for wireless setup via Wi-Fi direct are:
- Make sure the paper tray has compatible sheets.
- Move on to your desired computer and select- Printers and Scanners.
- Click on the Add a Printer or Scanner option.
- Choose Wi-Fi Direct printers and select your HP printer name.
- Add the device and copy the shown WPS PIN.
- Enter the PIN when the screen asks and complete the HP Officejet Pro 9015e WiFi setup
HP Officejet Pro 9015e WPS Pin
The standard steps for wireless setup via the WPS method are:
- Make sure to have the wireless router near the HP printer.
- Activate the Officejet Pro 9015e printer and touch the Setup option.
- Choose a wireless setup wizard and touch the Push-button.
- Click – Start and press the printer Wi-Fi button & hold it for some time.
- Press the HP Officejet Pro 9015e WPS button and do not leave until the light blinking stops.
- The HP OJ PRO 9015e wireless setup process is over.
HP Officejet Pro 9015e Wireless setup Wizard
The main procedure for wireless setup wizard method is:
- To begin with, turn on the HP OJ Pro 9015e printer.
- Go to the printer setup menu from the control panel.
- Move on to the network setup and choose- wireless setup wizard.
- Choose the device Wi-Fi network and continue to enter the password.
- Finish HP Officejet Pro 9015e wireless setup
HP Officejet Pro 9015e Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 9015e driver unavailable
The general steps for solving printer driver not found issues are:
- Download the software- HP Easy Start driver.
- Access the folder where you saved the driver file.
- Open the driver file on the preferred device.
- Now, proceed with the on-screen instructions.
- Complete the HP OJ PRO 9015esoftware setup process and open it.
- Choose the option- Scan now and click – Update.
- Off the OJ Pro 9015e printer, wireless router, and device.
- Activate all the devices after ten seconds.
Still, if the HP Officejet Pro 9015e driver is unavailable, contact our customer support team.
HP Officejet Pro 9015e printer offline issues
- Reboot the Windows/Mac device and OJ Pro 9015e printer.
- Off the Wi-Fi router and power it up.
- Now, check whether the printer is online.
- If the HP Officejet Pro 9015e printer is offline, move on.
- Go to the section- Devices and Printers on the computer.
- The 123 HP OJ Pro 9015e printer name will be on the screen, right-click on it.
- Choose the option- Use Printer Online.
If the printer is still not coming to online mode, then move on to Devices and Printers. Double-click on the OJ Pro 9015e printer name and access the printer menu. Cancel the ongoing tasks and make sure that no jammed paper is there.
For additional guidance, call our customer support team.
HP Officejet Pro 9015e printer is not printing
If the HP Officejet Pro 9015e printer is not printing, follow the below instructions to solve the issue:
- Switch off the OJ Pro 9015e printer.
- After some time, power up the HP printer.
- Change the printer settings based on the print requirements.
- Make sure that the printer and computer are securely connected.
- Remove the printer driver from the device and search for the latest version driver.
- Download the latest version of the 123 hp oj pro 9015e driver and install it as per the wizard steps.
- After installation, make your printer the default one.
- Stop all the print jobs and ensure that the ink level is proper in the ink cartridges.
- Lastly, ensure that the printer does not have any jammed paper.
Contact our tech experts for more assistance.
HP Officejet Pro 9015e printer won't connect to Wi-Fi
- Move on to 123 HP OJPRO 9015e printer
- Choose the network setup option under the Setup menu.
- Select the wireless setup wizard and tap on your device Wi-Fi
- Proceed and finish the process using the instructions given by the wizard.
Now, if the HP Officejet Pro 9015e printer won’t connect to the wifi, then choose- Add Network in the printer control panel. After that, provide the device Wi-Fi name and its security code. Continue and complete the Wi-Fi setup process with the on-screen instructions.
Call our customer care team if you need any additional assistance.