HP Officejet Pro 9012
The HP Officejet Pro 9012 printer has a memory of 512 MB. It is compatible with printing from your mobile devices. For this, Apple AirPrint, Wi-Fi Direct Printing, HP Smart, MobileApps, and Wi-Fi Direct Printing are essential. The OJ printer has an input tray with the capability to manage 250 sheets. Its output tray has the capability to manage 60 sheets.
The OJ printer has an automatic document feeder with a capacity to manage 35 sheets. It supports 4 print cartridges (black, yellow, cyan, magenta) and automatic duplex printing. The HP 9012 printer has a 22 ppm print speed for black ISO prints and an 18 ppm print speed for color ISO prints.
Now, here on this web page, you will get the standard method for HP OJ Pro 9012 printer setup. Along with this, get the method for network & HP Officejet Pro 9012 driver setup and troubleshooting.
HP Officejet Pro 9012 Setup - 123.hp.com/setup 9012
Want to set up HP OJ Pro 9012 printer? If yes, then here is the standard method for printer setup on both devices (Mac and Windows).
HP Officejet Pro 9012 Setup for Windows
The basic method for HP Officejet Pro 9012 printer setup on the Windows OS is:
- Remove the packing materials from the OJ Pro printer
- Ensure that the printer has no issues and open its paper tray.
- Place a set of sheets compatible with the printer on the paper tray.
- Close the paper tray and open the ink cartridge
- Then, remove the yellow covering materials from the new ink cartridges.
- Load the cartridges into the ink cartridge slots and close the slots.
- After that, tear off the covers from the USB cable and ensure it is faultless.
- Make a connection between the HP printer and the wall port with the USB cable.
- Power up the wall port and 123.hp.com/ojpro9012 printer.
- Activate the Windows computer and confirm to have a proper Wi-Fi network.
- Choose the option- hp.com/setup 9012 on the printer panel.
- Select- network settings, choose- wireless settings, and tap- wireless setup wizard.
- Choose your Wi-Fi name and continue to enter the Wi-Fi passcode.
- Finish the process and access the Windows computer.
- Move on to the control panel section and choose – Add a Printer or Scanner.
- Choose your printer, select- Add device and add the printer using the wizard steps.
HP Officejet Pro 9012 Setup for Mac
The standard methods for setting up HP 9012 printer on the Mac device are:
- Tear off the packing materials from the HP OJ Pro 9012 printer.
- Make sure that the printer has no problem and open its ink cartridge slots.
- Take the suitable ink cartridges and tear off the coverings from them.
- Insert the ink cartridges into the ink cartridge slots and close the slots.
- Now, access the OJ pro printer paper tray and keep proper sheets on it.
- Close the paper tray and tear off the coverings from the power cable.
- Connect the wall outlet and hp.com/ojpro9012 printer with the power cable.
- ON the wall outlet and HP Officejet Pro 9012 printer.
- Next, power up the Mac computer and confirm to have secure Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that the Mac computer has no problem.
- Choose the Apple menu and go for the System Preference section.
- Click on your HP printer and access the Use menu.
- Now, you will see the Plus icon, click on it and select- Add.
- Carry on with the on-screen printer setup procedure.
- Complete HP Officejet Pro 9012 printer setup on your Mac
- Finally, print a test document with HP OJ Pro 9012 printer.
HP Officejet Pro 9012 Driver Download
You can download and install HP Officejet Pro 9012 driver on the Mac and Windows devices. Here we are listing down the standard procedure for printer driver setup.
HP Officejet Pro 9012 Driver for Windows
The simple steps for HP Officejet Pro 9012 driver setup on the Windows device are:
- Power up the Windows device and ensure to have no problem.
- Check the exact windows OS version and download a suitable printer driver on it.
- Run the printer driver file and proceed with the on-screen
- Choose the preferred to connect the OJ printer and Windows OS during driver setup.
- Install the suitable oj Pro 9012 printer driver using the on-screen driver setup procedure.
- Finally, open a page and take a print of it as a sample.
HP Officejet Pro 9012 Driver for Mac
The procedure for HP Officejet Pro 9012 driver installation on the Mac computer is:
- Switch ON the Mac computer and make sure to have no issue.
- Know the exact OS version and save the compatible HP 9012 driver.
- Open the HP 9012 driver file and continue with the wizard instructions.
- Select the desired mode to make a connection with the Mac device and HP 9012 printer.
- Install the compatible printer driver using the wizard
- Finally, access a document and print it as a test.
HP Officejet Pro 9012 Wireless Setup
HP Officejet Pro 9012 Wifi Setup using HP Smart App
The basic procedure to set up HP Officejet Pro 9012 Wi-Fi Setup using HP Smart App software is:
- Power up the Windows or Mac computer and ensure it has a safe wireless network.
- Download HP Smart App software and run its setup file on the computer.
- Proceed with the on-screen procedure and finish the HP Smart App setup.
- Access the HP Smart app and change its settings as per your requirements.
- Then, choose the Add button and add the 123.hp.com/setup 9012 printer using the wizard steps.
HP Officejet Pro 9012 Wireless Setup Wizard
The instructions for setting up a Wi-Fi network on the HP OJ Pro 9012 printer are:
- Power up the HP OJ Pro 9012 printer and choose the setup menu.
- Then, select the network settings option and select the wireless settings.
- Now, go for the wireless setup wizard and choose your device Wi-Fi name.
- Continue and type the Wi-Fi passcode when the wizard pops.
- Finish HP Officejet Pro 9012 wireless setup and print a sample document.
HP Officejet Pro 9012 Wi-Fi Direct Setup
The steps for installing a Wi-Fi network on the HP 9012 printer using Wi-Fi Direct are:
- Power up the computer and confirm it has no problem.
- Make sure that the wireless connection is secure in the computer.
- Feed the printer tray with suitable sheets and access the computer control panel.
- Select- Printers and Scanners and click- Wi-Fi Direct Printers.
- Now, choose your desired 123.hp.com/ojpro9012 printer name and complete the HP Officejet Pro 9012 Wi-Fi setup process.
HP Officejet Pro 9012 WPS Pin
The procedure for Wi-Fi using HP Officejet Pro 9012 Wi-Fi protected Setup method is:
- Keep the OJ Pro printer, computer, and Wi-Fi router close to each other.
- Switch ON the computer, Wi-Fi router, and OJ Pro printer.
- Choose – Setup on the HP printer, tap- network setup, & choose – wireless settings.
- Go for wireless setup wizard, choose- Push Button, and click- start.
- Press the router & printer WPS button and hold it until the light flashes.
HP Officejet Pro 9012 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 9012 Printer Offline Issues
The instructions for HP Officejet 9012 printer offline issues are:
- Reboot the HP Officejet 9012 printer and computer.
- Deactivate the wireless router, OJ Pro printer, and Wi-Fi router.
- Wait for some time and ON the printer, Wi-Fi router, and computer.
- Still, if the HP 9012 printer is offline, move on to the computer.
- Access the Devices and Printers section under the control panel section.
- Select your OJ Pro printer name and right-click on it.
- Click- Use Printer Online and the HP 9012 printer will become online.
- If the OJ Pro 9012 printer is still offline, then go to the computer.
- Choose the Devices and Printers section and click on your printer name.
- Then, access the Use menu and cancel the print jobs.
- Make sure that the HP Officejet Pro 9012 printer has no jammed papers.
Call our customer support professionals if you require more technical assistance.
HP Officejet Pro 9012 driver unavailable
The standard method to resolve HP Officejet Pro 9012 driver is unavailable is:
- Switch ON the computer and download the HP Easy Start Driver file on it.
- Extract the HP Easy Start Driver file to begin its installation process.
- When the installation process starts, use the on-screen steps to continue.
- Complete HP Easy Start Driver installation and open it.
- Select the option- Scan Now and choose the Update button.
- Continue and finish the ongoing process using the on-screen steps.
- Deactivate the computer, HP OJ Pro 9012 printer, and a Wi-Fi router.
- Wait for some time and power up the router, computer, and HP printer.
If you need any clarification about this procedure, call our customer support professionals.
HP OJ PRO 9012 Won't Connect to Wi-Fi
The instructions for solving this problem and connecting the HP OJ Pro 9012 printer to the Wi-Fi network are:
- Off the HP Officejet Pro 9012 printer and hold on for some time.
- ON the HP Officejet Pro 9012 printer and access the settings section.
- Make changes in the printer settings based on your preferences.
- Download HP 9012 driver setup file and run it on the computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the driver setup process.
- Choose the Setup menu and access the network setup menu.
- Select the wireless settings option and choose the wireless setup wizard.
- Choose your Wi-Fi name and continue to enter its security code.
- Proceed and finish the process using the instructions given on the screen.
Call our technical team if you need more guidance on this.
HP Officejet Pro 9012 Printer is not Printing
If the HP OJ pro 9012 printer is not printing, then use the below-given procedure and solve it:
- Off the HP 9012 printer and ON it after a few seconds.
- Make essential changes in the HP Officejet Pro 9012 printer settings.
- Check the connection between the OJ Pro printer and computer & ensure it is stable.
- Search for HP Officejet Pro 9012 printer and download it on the computer.
- Run the HP OJ Pro printer driver file and proceed with the on-screen steps.
- Finish HP Officejet Pro 9012 driver installation.
Contact us if you need any support for implementing this method.