HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer
The HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer supports wireless and USB connectivity setup. It has a mobile printing feature. For this, it requires Mobile Apps, Apple AirPrint, Wi-Fi Direct Printing, HP Smart, and Mopria Certified. The input paper handling capacity is 250 sheets, 30 envelopes, and 50 cards and the output tray capacity is 60 sheets. It supports borderless printing on brochures and photo papers.
The 123.hp.com/setup 9010 printer has an automatic document feeder that has the capacity to handle 35 sheets. It has four print cartridges – cyan, yellow, magenta, and black. Along with this, the HP 9010 printer has a feature of Automatic Duplex Printing.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Setup
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Setup for Windows
The procedure for HP Officejet 9010 printer setup on Windows OS is:
- Power up the Windows device and OJ Pro 9010 printer.
- Place the Wi-Fi router near your HP 9010 printer.
- Select the shown Setup menu and choose the printer wireless settings.
- Touch the given wireless setup option and select your device Wi-Fi name.
- Proceed and complete the Wi-Fi setup process as per the wizard
- Go to your device and choose- Add a Printer or Scanner.
- Click on the HP printer name and choose the Add device option.
- Now, add your OJ Pro 9010 printer to the computer with the wizard steps.
HP OJ Pro 9010 Printer Setup for Mac
The simple instructions for HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer setup on Mac device are:
- ON the OJ Pro 9010 printer and select – Setup.
- Go to the wireless setting option and access the given wireless setup wizard.
- Select your device Wi-Fi name from the given list.
- Finish the process using the wizard steps and ON the Mac operating system.
- Choose the Apple icon and click on the option- System Preferences.
- Select the Printers & Scanners option and choose- Plus icon.
- Choose the given Add button on the screen and click on the OJ Pro printer name.
- Access the Use menu, click – AirPrint, choose the Add option, and finish the HP Officejet Pro 9010 Setup
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Driver
The HP Officejet Pro 9010 driver download and setup is simple on Mac and Windows devices. Here is the procedure for driver setup:
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Driver for Windows
- Switch ON your Windows device.
- Download HP Officejet Pro 9010 driver on the Windows
- Extract the OJ Pro 9010 driver file and move on with the on-screen steps.
- Click on the desired connectivity mode and complete the process.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Driver for Mac
- Power up your Mac device.
- Save the driver file of the HP Officejet Pro 9010 driver on the Mac
- Open the driver file and move on with the setup procedure given on the screen.
- Choose a preferred mode to connect the computer & printer and finish the HP Officejet Pro 9010 driver setup.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless Setup
The four simple methods for HP Officejet Pro 9010 wireless setup are:
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless Setup
- Check the device internet connection and confirm that it is stable.
- Activate the HP Officejet Pro 9010
- Access the HP printer setup option and tap- network menu.
- Tap the given wireless setup wizard and choose your wireless network name.
- Carry on and provide the network password.
- Complete the HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless Setup.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Smart app
- Power up the device and download the extractable HP Smart App file on it.
- Extract the HP Smart App file and move on with the wizard procedure.
- Set up the Smart App, open, and change the essential settings.
- Then, set up the OJ Pro 9010 printer to the HP Smart App and finish the HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wi-Fi setup.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 WiFi Direct
The instructions for HP Officejet Pro 6978 Wi-Fi Direct method are:
- To start with, load a paper tray with a bunch of suitable sheets.
- Select – Printers and Scanners and choose the option- Add a Printer or Scanner.
- Choose the given option- Wi-Fi Direct printers and click on the desired printer name.
- Add the printer using the on-screen instructions and copy the WPS PIN.
- Enter the WPS PIN when the wizard asks and finish the HP Officejet Pro 6978 WiFi Setup.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 WPS Pin
The instructions to perform the Wi-Fi Protected Setup method are:
- Keep the HP printer and router near to each other.
- After that, activate the HP 6978 printer and touch the printer Setup option.
- Select the network option and touch- wireless setup wizard.
- Click the HP Officejet Pro 6978 WPS Pin and select the Start option.
- Press and do not leave the router wireless button for some time.
- Then, press the Wi-Fi button of the HP printer and do not leave until the light stops flashing.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer offline issues
- Reboot the preferred computer (Mac or Windows).
- Then, do the rebooting process on HP OJ Pro 6978 printer.
- Off the Wi-Fi router and activate it after few minutes.
- Now, check your printer to know whether it is online.
- If the printer is online, finish the process, but if it is in offline mode, continue.
- Access the section- Devices and Printers and you will see the HP printer name.
- Right-click on your printer name and continue to choose the option- Use Printer Online.
Still, if the HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer is offline, select- Devices and Printers. You will see your HP printer name, double-click on it. Move on to the printer menu and cancel the print tasks. Finally, make sure that your printer is not having jammed papers.
Contact us for extra guidance on fixing this printer issue.
HP Officejet pro 6978 Printer is not printing
The HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer is not printing, follow the below troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.
- Switch on the OJ Pro 6978 printer.
- Wait for few minutes and turn on the HP printer.
- Change the printer settings based on your printer.
- Make a connection between the device and the HP printer is stable.
- After that, remove the printer driver from the desired printer.
- Get the upgraded version printer driver and download it on the computer.
- Install the HP OJPRO 6978 driver on the computer with the on-screen steps.
- Now, set the 123.hp.com/setup 6978 printer as the default one.
- Stop the print tasks and ensure to have proper ink level in the ink cartridges.
- Confirm to have no jammed paper in the HP printer.
Call our tech experts for extra assistance.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 driver Unavailable
Here follows the procedure to fix the HP Officejet Pro 6978 driver unavailable issue:
- Download the HP Easy Start driver on the device.
- Run the software on the computer (Mac/Windows).
- Use the instructions on the device and complete the software setup.
- Open the software and select the Scan Now button.
- Choose Update and power off all the devices.
- Finally, power up the computer, Wi-Fi router, and printer.
If Still, HP Officejet pro 6978 driver is not found on your device, call our customer support team for additional guidance.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer won't connect to Wi-Fi
- Move on to the printer settings and choose the Setup option.
- Select the network setup menu and click on the wireless setup wizard.
- Select your wireless network from the list of networks in the printer.
- Finish the process using the instructions given on the device.
If your HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer won’t connect to wifi, then choose- Add Network. Now, add the wireless network by following the on-screen steps. Call our customer care team for more assistance.
FAQ's - HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer
How to Connect HP Officejet Pro 6978 to Computer?
- Complete the initial 123.hp.com/setup 6978 using the compatible device.
- Click on devices and printers on the desktop control panel.
- Choose the add printers option and it shows the detected Wi-Fi Direct printers list. Now, click on HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer and add device option.
How to install the HP Officejet 6978 driver?
- Use HP Official website (123.hp.com/ojpro6978) and click on the driver download page.
- Use the HP Officejet Pro 6978 drivers and software options with respect to your compatible device connection. Then, download it using the download option.
- Install it using the on-screen instructions provided. At last, pair the HP printer using Add printer option.