HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer
The HP Officejet Pro 8710 uses Inkjet color printing technology. It has a monthly duty cycle of thirty thousand (30,000) pages. The 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer supports AirPrint and its standard memory is 128 MB.
Its resolution is 4800 x 1200 dpi for color prints and 1200 x 1200 dpi for B/W prints. The speed for color and B/W prints is 35 ppm. It has an automatic duplex printing feature and 4 print cartridges. The cartridges are pigment black, pigment cyan, pigment yellow, and pigment magenta.
It supports photo paper, envelopes, plain paper, etc. The printer has the capacity to manage 50 sheets in its document feeder.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup - 123.hp.com/ojpro8710
Want to Setup 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 Printer on the computer (Windows/Mac)? If yes, no problem, here is the standard procedure for it.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup for Windows
The simple instructions for adding HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup on Windows OS are:
- Switch on the Windows computer and access- Change device installation settings.
- Take the HP OJ Pro 8710 printer and keep it near the wireless router.
- Go to the printer touch panel and you will see the Setup menu, choose it.
- Continue to choose the network menu and wireless setup wizard.
- Touch on your device Wi-Fi name when you see the list of available networks.
- Proceed and when the device screen asks, type the passcode.
- Finish the process and access the Add a Printer & Scanner
- Choose – Add Printer and add the printer on the device as per the wizard steps.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup for Mac
The simple steps for including HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup for Mac OS are:
- Disconnect the USB cord connected to the Mac
- Remove the HP 8710 printer from the Mac computer.
- Then, select the symbol- Apple and move on to its system preferences section.
- Click- Printers & Scanners and when you see the names, choose your 123.hp.com/setup 8710 printer name.
- Select the minus symbol and proceed with the wizard steps.
- Power off the computer and ON it after some time.
- Download HP Smart App for Mac computer and extract it.
- Install HP Smart App with the wizard steps, open it, and add the OJ 8710 printer to it.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Driver Download
For HP Officejet Pro 8710 driver download and set up on devices, use the steps below. Here are the steps for driver setup on Mac and Windows OS are:
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Driver for Windows
The general procedure for setting up HP Officejet Pro 8710 driver for Windows device is:
- Firstly, ensure that the computer has faultless Wi-Fi.
- Move on to the computer properties and find out its OS version.
- Download the latest version of HP Officejet Pro 8710 driver on the device.
- After that, extract the driver file and proceed with the wizard steps.
- When the network setup modes appear, choose a mode.
- Finally, proceed with the steps on the wizard and complete the HP Officejet Pro 8710 driver setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Driver for Mac
The instructions for HP Officejet Pro 8710 drive for Mac OS are:
- Check and ensure that the Wi-Fi network is stable on the Mac device.
- Search for the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 driver compatible with your OS version.
- Download the suitable driver file and extract it on the Mac computer.
- Move on with the setup procedure given on the screen.
- Select your preferred mode to connect the HP OJ PRO 8710 printer and computer.
- Continue and complete the HP Officejet Pro 8710 driver installation.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireless Setup
HP OJ Pro 8710 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Switch ON the HP 8710 printer and choose the menu- Setup on the touch screen.
- Then, move on to the network menu and select- wireless setup wizard.
- Touch on the preferred Wi-Fi name and continue.
- Enter the security code of Wi-Fi and complete HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireless Setup.
- Finally, take a print to ensure the Wi-Fi setup is proper.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Smart App
- Switch on the computer and get an HP Smart App file on it.
- Run the downloaded HP Smart App file and proceed.
- Use the on-screen installation steps and finish the HP Smart App installation.
- Open HP Smart App and make necessary changes in its settings.
- Select- Add Printer (hp ojpro 8710) and complete the HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wifi Setup using hp smart app.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 WPS Pin
- Keep the router near the OJ Pro 8710 printer and ON the HP 8710 printer.
- Move on to its touch screen, touch- Setup, and choose the menu- network.
- Go for the wireless setup option and the push button option will appear, click on it.
- Choose the Start option and press the HP Officejet Pro 8710 WPS Pin for a few minutes.
- Finally, move on to the router Wi-Fi button and press it until the light stops flashing.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wifi Direct
- Load the OJ Pro 8710 paper tray with compatible sheets.
- Go for the Printers and Scanners option and then “Add a Printer or Scanner.”
- Click- Wi-Fi Direct Printers and choose the HP 8710 printer name.
- Proceed with the on-screen procedure and provide the PIN.
- Finish the HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wi-Fi Direct setup process and print a test file.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Driver is unavailable
The listed below procedure will help you solve the HP Officejet Pro 8710 driver unavailable issues:
- Search for the downloadable HP Easy Start driver
- Once you find the driver file, download it on the device.
- Now, run the downloaded hp printer driver file and proceed with the setup steps.
- After completing the installation process, open the HP Easy Start driver.
- When you see the Scan Now option, you have to click on it and choose the Update
- After that, off your wireless router, computer, and OJ Pro 8710 printer.
- Lastly, activate the computer, printer, and Wi-Fi router.
Give a call to our tech support executive for additional info.
HP Officejet pro 8710 Won't connect to Wifi
- Access the touch screen of the HP 8710 printer and choose – Setup.
- Touch the network setup option and choose the wireless setup
- A wide array of wireless networks appears on the touch screen.
- Choose the wireless name of your computer.
- Continue to enter the network security code.
- After that, use the on-screen steps and complete the hp officejet pro 8710 wireless setup.
If the HP Officejet Pro 8710 won’t connect to wifi, then choose the option- Add Network. Start the process of network setup on the printer using the wizard procedure. Now, when the wizard asks, enter the code of your device network and finish the process.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer is not Printing
- Turn off the HP 8710 printer and ON it after a few minutes.
- Move on to the OJ Pro printer settings and make the required changes.
- Then, confirm that the device is in stable connection with the OJ Pro printer.
- Remove the hp printer driver from the computer.
- Find the compatible version 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 driver and download it on the computer.
- Open the driver file and continue with the wizard steps to install it.
- After driver installation, check and confirm that the OJ Pro 8710 is the default printer.
- Now, stop all the printing tasks that are pending.
- Access the ink cartridges and ensure that the ink levels are accurate.
- Lastly, make sure that the OJ pro 8710 printer does not have jammed paper.
For more tech assistance to solve this HP Officejet pro 8710 printer not printing, contact us.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Offline issues
- Reboot the Officejet Pro 8710 printer and the computer.
- Power off the OJ pro printer and device (Mac/Windows).
- Switch off the Wi-Fi router and hold on for some time.
- ON the preferred computer (Windows or Mac), OJ pro printer, and wireless router.
- Check to make sure that the OJ pro printer is in online mode.
- Now, if the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer is not in online mode, access your computer.
- Click- Start, choose the control panel option and go to – Devices and Printers.
- When your OJ Pro 8710 printer name appears, right-click on it.
- Select the “Use Printer Online” option.
If the HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer still Offline, move on to the Windows/Mac computer. Choose the device control panel and you will see your printer name, click twice. Now, move on to the menu- printer and end the print tasks. After that, ensure that the HP oj pro 8710 printer has no jammed paper and take a sample print.
Call us for additional tech guidance.