HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer
HP Officejet Pro 8710 is an all-in-one multifunctional printer to meet print tasks. Get quality copies, scans, faxes, and more with the Oj Pro printer. Connect HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer to a wireless network and print on the go. HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer is a hassle-free printer model.
Following are the steps to set up your HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer for the first time with no hassles:
- Uncover the printer box and take out the Oj Pro printer and accessories.
- Now, detach all the packing materials and find a flat surface next to a wall outlet.
- Place your printer on the flat surface and connect the power cord.
- Check if the power cord connects the Oj Pro 8710 printer and the wall outlet.
- Now, switch on the power supply and get your Oj Pro 8710 printer active.
- Do all the printer display settings and install the latest HP Officejet Pro 8710 driver
- Now, choose a network type to connect your printer and the PC.
- Connect either using a USB cable or Wi-Fi and continue printing your files.
- Check if the router is buffer-free before connecting your printer to it.
- Also, check if the PC and the Oj Pro 8710 printer have the same Wi-Fi.
- Finally, test to make printouts and complete the HP Officejet pro 8710 printer setup.
Download and install the latest HP Officejet Pro 8710 driver on your PC with the steps given below:
- Switch on your PC, HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer, and router.
- Keep your PC and Oj Pro printer next to the router.
- Connect your PC and the Oj Pro 8710 printer to the same router.
- Enable all the firewall protection settings and go to a secure web browser.
- Find an official HP website and tap on your Oj Pro 8710 printer model.
- Click on the Downloads button and go to the Drivers section.
- Find a compatible driver for your PC and click on the download button.
- Wait for the driver files to download and double-tap the driver to continue.
- Open the driver files and follow the driver installation wizard on-screen.
- Pick a network type and hit the continue button to install the HP Officejet pro 8710 driver.
- Now, affix your PC and the Oj Pro 8710 printer to print files at ease.
Carry out the instructions listed below to affix your HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer to Wi-Fi:
- At first, switch on your HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer, PC, and router.
- Place your Oj Pro 8710 printer and the PC within the network range of the router.
- Check if your PC has the latest OS and the printer driver software.
- Now, go to the control panel of your HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer.
- Click on the home button and choose the Settings icon next to the home button.
- Now, tap on the network settings option and expand the dropdown.
- Click on the wireless settings menu and open the wireless setup wizard window.
- Follow the instructions and enter the network name to proceed.
- Now, type the network passphrase and enter the continue button.
- Your HP Oj Pro 8710 printer will get buffer-free Wi-Fi in no time.
- Also, affix your PC to the same Wi-Fi and continue to print online.
Troubleshoot your HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer with the set of steps given below:
- At first, check if you’re PC and the Oj Pro printer are within the network range.
- Now, check if your PC has the latest OS version and an updated driver.
- Also, look at whether your PC and printer share the same wireless network.
- Now, check if your Oj Pro 8710 printer is default to print files at ease.
- Else, go to the settings menu on your PC and tap on the printer option.
- Find your printer model and right-click on it to choose the default printer option.
- Make your printer the default printer and continue assigning new print tasks.
- Else, try restarting your HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer, PC, and router.
- Switch off and turn on your printer to continue printing files at ease.
- Also, check if the network connection is stable and without any buffers.
Hopeful, follow the above steps to complete HP Officejet pro 8710 printer setup and troubleshooting issues. Need assistance for HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer, call us.