HP Officejet Pro 8210
With HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer, you can print from mobile devices. For this, you need HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Mopria Certified, etc. It is compatible with wired and wireless network setup methods. The 123.hp.com/setup 8210 printer supports black, yellow, magenta, and cyan ink cartridges. It delivers a black and color draft at a speed of 34 ppm. The ISO print speed is 18 ppm for color and 22 ppm for black prints.
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Setup - 123.hp.com/setup 8210
Here is the simple procedure for HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer setup on Mac and Windows devices:
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer Setup for Windows
The simple procedure for HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer setup on the Windows device is:
- Switch ON the Windows device and make sure that everything is faultless.
- Then, switch ON the HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer and ensure to have no problem.
- Move on to the printer panel and choose the option- Setup.
- Now, select the network menu and access the wireless setup wizard.
- After that, select your device Wi-Fi and continue.
- Enter the network passcode and complete the Wi-Fi setup
- Go to the computer and choose the Add Printer and Scanners option.
- Select your OJ Pro printer name and select- Add device.
- Add 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printer to the device using the wizard instructions.
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer Setup for Mac
The simple instructions for adding HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer Setup on the Mac device are:
- Switch ON the Mac device and HP OJ Pro 8210 printer.
- Select the given option- Setup and go for shown wireless settings.
- Choose the wireless setup wizard and tap your computer Wi-Fi name.
- Move on with the wizard steps and provide the Wi-Fi passkey.
- Finish the setup process and access the Mac operating system.
- Choose the symbol- Apple and select the option- “System Preferences”.
- Then, choose the Printers and Scanners option and click on the plus icon.
- Click the Add button given on the wizard and choose the 123.hp.com/setup 8210 printer name.
- Go to the Use menu, select – AirPrint, click – Add, and finish the HP Officejet 8210 printer setup on Mac
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Driver Download
The HP Officejet Pro 8210 driver download and setup is easily possible on Mac and Windows OSs. Here is the method for driver setup on Mac and Windows devices:
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Driver for Windows
The simple instructions for HP Officejet Pro 8210 driver setup on Mac computer are:
- To begin with, switch ON the Mac device.
- Download HP Officejet Pro 8210 driver suitable for the OS version.
- Run the driver file and continue with the instructions on the wizard.
- Choose the preferred network setup method and finish the driver installation.
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Driver for Mac
The basic steps for HP Officejet 8210 driver setup on Windows computer are:
- Power up the preferred Windows computer.
- Download HP Officejet Pro 8210 driver on the computer.
- Then, extract the driver file and proceed with the driver setup procedure.
- Select the desired connectivity mode and complete the HP Officejet Pro 8210 driver setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Wireless Setup
Here are the available methods for HP Officejet Pro 8210 wireless setup:
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Wireless Setup Wizard
The simple steps for HP Officejet Pro 8210 Wi-Fi setup via wireless setup wizard are:
- Power up the HP OJ Pro 8210 printer and choose the Setup
- Select the wireless settings and access the wireless setup wizard.
- Then, select your Wi-Fi name from the list of available networks.
- Continue with the Wi-Fi setup procedure given on the screen.
- When the screen shows the option to enter the Wi-Fi password, enter it.
- Finish HP Officejet Pro 8210 wireless setup
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Smart App
The instructions for OJ Pro 8210 wireless setup using HP Smart App are:
- Power up the computer and download the HP Smart App setup file on it.
- Extract the setup file on the device and proceed with the wizard steps.
- Install HP Smart App on the computer and open it.
- Make necessary changes in the 123 HP Smart App settings.
- Add your OJ Pro 8210 printer to the HP Smart App with the on-screen steps.
- Finally, follow the on-screen steps and finish the HP Officejet Pro 8210 Wifi setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Wi-Fi Direct
The steps for HP 8210 wireless setup via Wi-Fi Direct method are:
- Check the OJ Pro 8210 printer tray and make sure to have suitable sheets.
- Switch ON the HP OJ Pro 8210 printer and computer.
- Then, choose the option- Printers and Scanners and click- Add a printer or scanner.
- Choose the option- Wi-Fi Direct printers and select your OJ Pro printer name.
- Select the option- Add device and copy your WPS PIN.
- Enter the PIN when the wizard asks and complete the HP Officejet 8210 Wifi Direct setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8210 WPS Pin
The steps for OJ Pro 8210 Wi-Fi setup using the HP Officejet Pro 8210 WPS Pin method are:
- Make sure that your OJ Pro 8210 printer is near your wireless router.
- Power up the OJ Pro printer and access its control panel.
- Choose the Setup menu and go for wireless settings.
- After that, select the wireless setup wizard and go for Push Button.
- Now, press the HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer wireless button and hold on for some time.
- Finally, press the router Wi-Fi button and wait for the flashing light to stop.
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Driver is unavailable
The procedure to solve HP Officejet Pro 8210 driver is unavailable issue is:
- Save the setup file of the HP Easy Start driver on the computer.
- Open the driver setup file and proceed with the wizard steps.
- Set up the software on the device and open it.
- After that, choose the Scan now option and select- Update.
- Deactivate the computer, OJ Pro 8210 printer, and a Wi-Fi router.
- Then, activate the computer, HP 8210 printer, and a wireless router.
If still, the HP OJ Pro 8210 driver is unavailable on the preferred computer, call our experts.
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer Offline Issues
The general instructions to fix HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer offline problem is:
- Go to your HP OJ Pro 8210 printer and reboot it.
- Now, move on to your preferred computer and reboot it.
- Power off your Wi-Fi router and power it up after some time.
- If the HP Officejet 8210 Pro printer is still in offline mode, move on to the computer.
- Choose the Devices and Printers section and you will see your OJ Pro printer name.
- Choose your printer name and right-click on it to click the Use Printer Online option.
For additional information on this procedure, feel free to call us.
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer is not Printing
Follow the below procedure below to fix the HP OJ Pro 8210 printer unable to print issue:
- Power off the HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer and after some time.
- Turn ON the HP 8210 printer and adjust the required settings.
- Ensure that the computer is properly connected to the HP printer.
- Search and get the setup file of the HP OJ Pro 8210 driver.
- Run the driver setup file and carry on using the procedure given on the wizard.
- Set up the OJ Pro 8210 driver and make your HP 8210 the default printer.
- Stop the print jobs and ensure to have compatible papers in the printer tray.
- Then, insert suitable ink cartridges into the OJ Pro 8210 printer cartridge slots.
- Finally, make sure that the HP OJ Pro printer does not have jammed papers.
For instant technical guidance on this HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer problem, contact us.
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Won't Connect to Wi-Fi
The procedure to connect the HP OJ Pro 8210 printer to the Wi-Fi network is:
- Activate your HP 8210 printer and access its printer panel.
- Select- Setup and choose its network setup
- Chose the wireless setup option and select your preferred Wi-Fi name.
- Move on with the wizard instructions and enter the passkey of Wi-Fi.
- Finish the wireless setup process and take a test print.
- Now, if your desired Wi-Fi name is not in HP 8210 printer, add it using the on-screen
- Enter the Wi-Fi passcode when the wizard asks and finish the HP Officejet Pro 8210 Wifi setup.
Feel free to call our technical support experts for additional guidance.