Instructions for HP Officejet Pro 7740 Wireless Setup
Setting up your HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer to Wi-Fi is simple and plain sailing. We have listed the wireless setup steps for both Windows and MAC. Let’s get started with the HP Officejet Pro 7740 wireless setup instructions:
- Switch on the Windows PC, HP Oj Pro 7740 printer, and router.
- Place your Oj Pro printer and the PC within the network range of the router.
- Now, go to the control panel of the HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer.
- Click on the home button and choose the settings option.
- Now, click on the network settings and go to the wireless settings menu.
- Open the wireless setup wizard and get along the Oj Pro Wi-Fi setup steps.
- Enter the network name and password of the router and tap Ok to proceed.
- Now, get your HP Oj Pro 7740 printer connected to a wireless network.
- Complete the HP Officejet pro 7740 Wireless Setup for Windows Process and test to make printouts.
- Power up your MAC PC, HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer, and router.
- Position your HP Oj Pro 7740 printer and PC within the network access area.
- Now, go to the control panel of the HP Oj Pro printer and tap on the home menu.
- Choose the settings option and find the network settings menu present.
- Next, select the wireless settings menu and tap on the Wi-Fi setup wizard.
- Wait for the wireless setup wizard to open on-screen and follow the steps.
- Enter the router credentials and tap on the Ok button to continue.
- Now, your HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer will connect to a wireless network.
- Connect your MAC system also to the same Wi-Fi and start printing online.
- Finish the HP Officejet Pro 7740 Wifi Setup for Mac OS
I wish follow the above steps to connect hp officejet pro 7740 printer to wifi both windows/mac easily. If need any hp oj pro 7740 wireless setup support, contact us our team.