HP Officejet 8010e
Attaining high-quality prints is a simple process with the HP Officejet 8010e printer. It has a memory of a maximum of 256 MB and is suitable for mobile printing. To print from mobile devices, you require certain software. It includes Apple AirPrint, Mopria Certified, HP Smart App, Wi-Fi Direct Printing, and Chrome OS.
The HP 8010e printer has a capacity to manage 225 sheets in its input tray and 60 sheets in its output tray. It has an automatic document feeder with a capacity to manage 35 sheets.
Now, here you will get the instructions on how to set up the HP Officejet 8010e printer driver, and connectivity. Additionally, get the instructions for troubleshooting the HP 8010e printer.
HP Officejet 8010e Setup - 123.hp.com/oj8010e
For setting up an HP Officejet 8010e printer, you need compatible papers, ink cartridges, a USB cord, and a computer. If all the things are there, then here are the standard instructions for it.
- Open the package of the HP Officejet 8010e printer.
- Take the OJ printer and keep it near the power outlet.
- Check the power outlet and ensure it is active.
- Tear off the covering materials from the inner and outer sections of the OJ printer.
- Get the USB cable and remove the coverings from it.
- Check the USB cable and confirm it has no problems.
- Make a connection between the power outlet and the HP 8010e printer with a USB cord.
- Then, move on to the ink cartridge slots and open them.
- Make sure that the ink cartridges are perfect.
- Remove the yellow coverings from the ink cartridges and load them into the correct slots.
- Close the ink cartridge slots and pull out the OJ printer paper tray.
- Take a bunch of suitable sheets and place them properly on the paper tray.
- Close the printer paper tray and move on to the Windows/Mac
- Ensure that the Windows/Mac computer does not have any problems.
- Download the HP Officejet 8010e driver and install it on the computer.
- Finally, take a print of any document to ensure an accurate HP OJ 8010e printer setup.
HP Officejet 8010e Driver Download
Downloading and installing HP OJ 8010e driver on the Windows and Mac computer is easy. Here are the instructions for driver setup on the Windows and Mac devices.
HP Officejet 8010e Driver for Windows
The simple instructions for HP Officejet 8010e driver setup on the Windows device are:
- Power up the Windows computer and ensure it is faultless.
- Download HP Officejet 8010e driver setup file suitable for the computer OS version.
- Extract the HP 8010e driver setup file and follow the on-screen
- Choose a mode to connect the Windows device and OJ printer.
- Proceed and finish HP Officejet 8010e driver
- Finally, print a document to ensure proper driver installation.
HP Officejet 8010e Driver for Mac
The procedure for installing HP Officejet 8010e driver on the Mac computer is:
- Turn ON the Mac computer and confirm it has no faults.
- Save HP Officejet 8010e driver setup files compatible with the Mac OS.
- Double-click on the driver setup file and continue with the wizard instructions.
- Select a method for connecting the Mac device and OJ printer.
- Continue and complete HP Officejet 8010e driver installation.
- Lastly, print a page to confirm accurate driver setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8010e Wireless Setup
The four standard methods for HP Officejet 8010e wireless setup are:
HP Officejet 8010e Wireless Setup
The instructions for HP Officejet 8010e wireless setup wizard are:
- Switch ON the computer and ensure its internet connection is stable.
- Activate the HP OJ 8010e printer and select the Setup option on the control panel.
- Then, access the Wi-Fi settings menu and choose the wireless setup wizard.
- A list of Wi-Fi networks appears on the OJ printer panel.
- Select your wireless network name from the shown list.
- When the wizard pops, enter the network passcode and complete the HP Officejet 8010e Wi-Fi setup.
- Finally, print a sample document.f
HP Officejet 8010e Wifi Setup using HP Smart app
The procedure for HP OJ 8010e wireless setup using HP Smart App is:
- Turn ON the computer and download the HP Smart App software on it.
- Click on the software setup file two times to begin with the setup process.
- Once the software setup process begins, continue with the wizard instructions.
- Finish the software setup process and open the software.
- Adjust the settings section of the software based on your preference.
- Choose the Add option and add the OJ printer using the on-screen
- Lastly, take a print of any page as a test.
HP Officejet 8010e WiFi Direct
The standard method for HP OJ 8010e Wi-Fi setup via the Wi-Fi Direct method is:
- Turn ON the desired Windows/Mac computer and confirm it has no fault.
- Check and ensure that the Wi-Fi network in the device is stable.
- Fill the HP Officejet 8010e printer paper tray with a suitable bunch of sheets.
- Then, move on to the computer and select the “control panel” option.
- Select- Printers and Scanners and choose- Wi-Fi Direct Printers.
- Choose the OJ 8010e printer from the given list and move on with the wizard steps.
- Complete HP Officejet 8010e wireless setup and print a document.
HP Officejet 8010e WPS Pin
The simple method for HP OJ 8010e Wi-Fi setup via the Wi-Fi protected setup is:
- Place the HP 8010e printer, computer, and Wi-Fi router near each other.
- Power up the wireless router, OJ 8010e printer, and computer.
- Choose the given “Setup” option on the OJ printer and go for the network settings.
- Then, access the wireless settings and tap the wireless setup wizard.
- Select the Push Button of the router and do not leave it for a few seconds.
- Push the printer WPS button and don’t leave it until the Wi-Fi light flashes.
- Finally, print any document as a sample.
HP Officejet 8010e Troubleshooting
HP Officejet 8010e printer offline issues
If the HP Officejet 8010e printer is offline, then make it online using the shown below procedure:
- Initially, reboot the desired computer and HP OJ 8010e printer.
- Power off the HP 8010e printer, Wi-Fi router, and computer.
- Wait for a few minutes and ON the computer, wireless router, and HP 8010e printer.
- Still, if the OJ 8010e printer is in offline mode, access the computer.
- Move on to the control panel section and click- Devices and Printers.
- Choose your HP OJ 8010e printer and right-click on it.
- Now, choose- Use Printer Online to convert the OJ printer to online mode.
- The HP Officejet 8010e printer will convert into online mode.
- If the HP 8010e printer is still offline, again go to the desired computer.
- Choose the Start button and click- control panel.
- After that, access the Devices and Printers section.
- Select your OJ printer and access the Use menu.
- Cancel the print tasks and confirm that the HP 8010e printer has no jammed sheets.
If you need detailed information before implementing this method, call our professionals.
HP Officejet 8010e Printer is not Printing
If the HP Officejet 8010e printer is unable to print, then fix the issue using the instructions shown below:
- Off the HP Officejet 8010e printer and wait for a few seconds.
- Power up the OJ printer and wait for the OJ printer to activate.
- Access the HP 8010e printer settings section.
- Modify the OJ printer settings section based on the requirements.
- Make sure that the HP 8010e printer is in proper connection with the computer.
- Search for the HP Officejet 8010e driver compatible with the Windows/Mac OS version.
- Once you get the OJ printer driver, save its installation file on the operating system.
- Extract the HP 8010e driver installation file and continue with the wizard procedure.
- Finish the process and start printing with the HP Officejet 8010e printer.
Still, if the HP Officejet 8010e printer is not printing, contact our tech support experts.
HP Officejet 8010e driver is unavailable
If the HP Officejet 8010e driver is unavailable, then use the instructions shown below and fix it:
- Turn ON the desired computer and download the HP Easy Start Driver file.
- Double-click on the installation file to begin with the HP Easy Start Driver setup process.
- Proceed with the procedure shown on the device screen and complete the process.
- Open the HP Easy Start Driver software and click – Scan Now.
- Then, select the Update button and use the procedure displayed on the device screen.
- Complete the setup process and deactivate the HP 8010e printer, computer, & router.
- Wait for some time and power up the HP 8010e printer, wireless router, and computer.
For more detailed info, call our customer support team.
HP Officejet 8010e printer won't connect to Wi-Fi
Here is the standard method for connecting the Wi-Fi network and HP Officejet 8010e printer:
- Turn off the HP OJ 8010e printer and wait for a few minutes.
- ON the OJ 8010e printer and move on to the OJ printer settings section.
- Modify the HP OJ printer settings as per your requirements.
- Confirm that the computer is in precise connection with the OJ 8010e printer.
- Download HP Officejet 8010e driver file on the desired operating system.
- Choose OJ driver setup files and double-click on them to initiate the driver setup process.
- When the OJ 8010e driver setup process begins, follow the wizard
- Finish the HP Officejet 8010e driver installation.
If you require any clarification about the above-explained method, call our customer support executive.