HP Officejet 8010 Printer
With HP Officejet 8010 printer, enjoy high-quality prints, copy, fax, and scan. The HP 8010 printer is suitable for wireless, as well as wired connectivity setup options. It is suitable for printing via mobile phone. However, for this, you need Apple AirPrint, Mopria™ Certified, Wi-Fi® Direct Printing, and HP Smart.
The HP 8010 printer has an input tray that manages 225 sheets and an output tray, which manages 60 sheets. The automatic document feeder of this printer manages 35 sheets. It has 4 print cartridges- 1 each cyan, magenta, black, and yellow.
Here, get the procedure for printer setup on Mac & Windows devices, driver setup, and network setup. Additionally, get the procedures for HP Officejet 8010 troubleshooting.
HP Officejet 8010 Printer Setup - 123.hp.com/oj8010
HP Officejet 8010 Printer Setup on Windows
The procedure for HP OJ 8010 printer setup on the Windows device is:
- Unpack the OJ printer and take the printer out.
- Keep the printer close to the wall port and remove the printer covering materials.
- Then, remove the coverings from the USB cable and plugin it to the wall port.
- Plugin another end to the HP OJ 8010 printer.
- Open the OJ 8010 printer ink cartridge slots and load new cartridges into the slots.
- Close the cartridge slots and access the printer paper tray.
- Feed the printer paper tray with compatible sheets and close the tray.
- Activate the wall port and HP Officejet 8010 printer.
- After that, activate the Windows computer and switch ON it.
- Ensure that the Windows computer has a secure wireless network.
- Tap the setup menu on the printer panel and choose the network settings option.
- Access the wireless setup menu and choose the wireless setup wizard.
- Choose your network name, its password, and proceed with the on-screen steps.
- Complete the process and move on to the control panel section of the computer.
- Choose- Add a Printer or Scanner and select your Officejet printer name.
- Select the Add device option and add hp.com/setup 8010 OJ printer using the wizard steps.
HP Officejet 8010 Printer Setup on Mac
The simple steps for HP Officejet 8010 printer setup on the Mac device are:
- Open the Officejet printer pack and take the OJ printer.
- Keep the printer in a smooth place and tear off the packing materials from it.
- Tear off the coverings from the USB cord and connect one end to the printer.
- Then, plug in the other end of the USB cable to the wall outlet.
- Open the OJ printer paper tray and keep a set of sheets on it.
- Close the paper tray and open the printer ink cartridge slots.
- Insert proper ink cartridges into the slots and close the cartridge slots.
- ON the wall outlet and 123.hp.com/ojpro8010 printer.
- After that, ON the Mac computer and make sure to have an internet connection.
- Click on the Apple menu and access the System Preferences action.
- Choose your desired OJ printer name and access the Use menu.
- Select the symbol- Plus and choose the displayed button – Add.
- Move on with the on-screen printer setup instructions.
- Complete the HP Officejet 8010 printer setup
- Open a document, choose- File, and select the Print option.
- Adjust the print settings and choose the Print button.
HP Officejet 8010 Driver Download
HP Officejet 8010 driver download and setup is a simple and easy to do process. For this, you have to follow the procedure given below:
HP Officejet 8010 Driver for Windows
The standard steps for HP OJ 8010 driver installation on the Windows device are:
- ON the computer and download a suitable HP OJ 8010 driver on it.
- After that, run the HP 8010 driver setup file on the Windows device.
- Use the on-screen instructions to continue with the driver setup process.
- Select the wireless mode for connecting the OJ printer and Windows device.
- Continue and finish HP Officejet 8010 driver installation.
HP Officejet 8010 Driver for Mac
The simple procedure for downloading and installing HP OJ 8010 driver on the Mac device is:
- Power up the Mac device and save the compatible OJ 8010 driver on it.
- Now, run the OJ 8010 driver installation file on the Mac computer.
- Follow the wizard procedure to proceed with the driver installation process.
- Choose the wireless method to connect the Mac device and HP 8010 printer.
- Proceed and complete HP Officejet 8010 driver setup.
HP Officejet 8010 Wireless Setup
For setting up a wireless network on the HP OJ 8010 printer, here are the four methods.
HP Officejet 8010 Wifi Setup using HP Smart App
The simple procedure for HP Officejet 8010 wireless setup using HP Smart App is:
- Power up the computer and get HP Smart App on it.
- Run the HP Smart App installation file on the Windows/Mac device.
- Proceed with the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Finish the setup process and open it.
- Adjust the settings on the HP Smart App as per your preference.
- Finally, add 123.hp.com/oj8010 printer to the device using the wizard steps.
HP Officejet 8010 Wireless Setup Wizard
The procedure for HP Oj 8010 Wi-Fi setup using the wireless setup wizard is:
- Power up the computer and ensure it has a secure wireless network.
- Then, power up the HP 8010 printer and choose the Setup option.
- After that, access the wireless setup menu and choose the wireless settings.
- Select the wireless setup wizard and choose your Wi-Fi name.
- Continue with the wizard instructions and enter the Wi-Fi key.
- Finish HP Officejet 8010 wireless setup.
HP Officejet 8010 Wifi Direct Setup
The instructions for Wi-Fi network setup on the HP 8010 printer are:
- Check and make sure that the computer has a secure internet connection.
- Fill the OJ printer paper tray with a suitable set of papers.
- Access the computer control panel section and choose- Printers and Scanners.
- Then, select the option- Wi-Fi Direct Printers.
- Select your Officejet printer name and finish the hp officejet 8010 wifi setup
- Finally, print a document with HP OJ 8010 printer.
HP Officejet 8010 WPS Pin
The steps to set up a Wi-Fi network on the OJ printer using Wi-Fi Protected Setup are:
- Place the OJ printer and wireless router near the preferred computer.
- ON the wireless router, OJ printer, and computer.
- Then, access the setup option on the printer and select- network settings.
- Now, go for the wireless settings option and select- wireless setup wizard.
- Choose the Push Button, choose- Start, press the router WPS button and hold on.
- Finally, press the HP Officejet 8012 WPS button of the OJ printer and hold it until the light blinks.
HP Officejet 8010 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet 8010 printer offline
If you see the offline error in the HP OJ 8010 printer, then solve it using the method given below:
- Firstly, reboot the HP Officejet 8010 printer and the connected computer.
- Then, off the OJ printer, wireless router, and computer.
- Wait for a few minutes and ON the router, computer, & OJ printer.
- Now, check whether the HP 8010 printer has become online.
- If the HP OJ 8010 printer is still not online, then access the computer.
- Choose the Start button and access the control panel.
- Then, move on to the Devices and Printers section and choose your printer.
- Right-click on the OJ printer name and choose- Use Printer Online.
- Now, you have to check the printer again to know whether it has become online.
- If you still see the offline error in the HP 8010 printer, access the computer again.
- Go to the control panel, choose- Devices and Printers, and select your OJ printer.
- Access the Use menu and if any print task is going on in the printer, stop it.
- Finally, ensure that the printer lacks jammed papers.
If you need any explanation on this, feel free to call our tech support professionals for instant guidance.
HP Officejet 8010 Won't Connect to Wifi
The instructions for connecting the HP OJ 8010 printer to the Wi-Fi network are:
- Power off the HP Officejet 8010 printer and wait for some time.
- Switch ON the HP Officejet 8010 printer and access the settings section.
- Make essential changes in the settings section.
- After that, ensure the OJ printer and computer are properly connected.
- Download HP Officejet 8010 driver setup file on the computer.
- Open the setup file and follow the on-screen procedure.
- The wizard will appear with the wired and wireless connectivity
- Choose the wireless connectivity method to connect the computer and OJ printer.
- Continue with the on-screen procedure and finish HP Oj 8010 Wifi Setup
Still, if the OJ 8010 printer fails to connect with the Wi-Fi network, call us.
HP Officejet 8010 driver is unavailable
If the HP Officejet 8010 printer driver is not available, then use the below-listed instructions and solve it:
- Activate the preferred Windows/Mac device and get HP Easy Start Driver.
- Extract the software RAR file to begin with the software installation.
- Now, follow the instructions displayed on the screen to continue.
- Finish the software installation and open it.
- Choose the displayed Scan Now option given on the software.
- Then, select the Update button and continue with the on-screen instructions.
- Complete the process and deactivate the router, OJ printer, and computer.
- Wait for a few minutes and power up all the devices.
If you have any doubts about this procedure, feel free to call our customer support experts.
HP Officejet 8010 printer is not printing
If the HP Officejet 8010 printer is not printing, then use the below instructions and solve it:
- Deactivate the OJ printer and activate it after a few seconds.
- Then, move on to the OJ Printer settings section.
- Change the HP 8010 printer settings depending on your print requirements.
- Ensure that the printer is in proper connection with the computer.
- Then, check and confirm that the ink cartridges in the printer are perfect.
- Make sure that the OJ 8010 printer has jammed papers.
- Finally, load papers in the printer paper tray and start printing.
If the HP Oj 8010 printer is still not printing, then contact our tech support team.