HP Officejet 5200 Printer
Do you want premium quality prints? If yes, then use HP Officejet 5200 printer. It is one of the better options for your printing needs. However, to use this printer at its best, you have to properly set up the HP OJ 5200 printer. For this, you need certain necessary things. It includes ink cartridges, power cord, papers, HP Officejet 5200 driver, and computer.
The simple procedure for printer setup is clearly mentioned on this page. Along with this, you will get the method for driver setup, network setup, and HP Officejet 5200 troubleshooting.
HP Officejet 5200 Printer Setup - 123.hp.com/oj5200
You can set up the HP Officejet 5200 printer on Windows and Mac OSs without any hassle. For this, follow the below-given standard instructions.
HP Officejet 5200 Printer Setup for Windows
- To begin with, switch ON the Windows computer.
- After that, check the computer and ensure it is faultless.
- Take your HP OJ 5200 printer and keep it near the computer.
- Power up the 123.hp.com/oj5200 printer and access the Setup menu on its control panel.
- Choose the network setup menu and select the wireless settings option.
- Select the wireless setup wizard menu and list of Wi-Fi names will be on the printer.
- Go for your desired Wi-Fi name and continue with the wizard procedure.
- Enter the Wi-Fi passcode when the wizard prompts you to do so.
- Finish HP Officejet 5200 wireless setup and go to the Windows computer.
- Access the “Add a Printer or Scanner” section and select your HP printer name.
- Choose – Add device and add your OJ printer using the on-screen.
HP Officejet 5200 Printer Setup for Mac
Here are the instructions for HP Officejet 5200 printer setup on a Mac computer:
- Go to the preferred Mac device and turn it ON.
- Then, access the 123.hp.com/oj5200 printer and power it up.
- Select the Apple icon given on the Mac computer.
- Access the System Preferences option and go for the Printers & Scanners option.
- Then, choose your OJ printer name and click the [-] symbol.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions and finish the HP Officejet 5200 wireless setup.
- Select – Start on the Mac device and go to the Printers & Scanners folder.
- After that, select the [+] symbol and click – Add given on the screen.
- Now, choose your HP Officejet 5200 printer and access the given Use menu.
- Choose– AirPrint and click on the button- Add to complete the printer setup process.
- Try to print a document to confirm the proper HP Officejet 5200 printer setup.
HP Officejet 5200 Driver Download
HP Officejet 5200 driver installation is a simple process, which can be easily done. Follow the below method for driver setup on Windows and Mac devices.
HP Officejet 5200 Driver for Windows
The instructions for HP Officejet 5200 driver installation on Windows OS are:
- Power up the Windows computer and make sure it is faultless.
- Confirm that the internet connection is secure in the Windows computer.
- Find the compatible HP Officejet 5200 driver for your Windows OS.
- Download the printer driver setup file and open it on the device.
- Move on with the driver installation steps given on the computer.
- Select a mode for connecting the HP 5200 printer and Windows device.
- Finish HP Officejet 5200 driver installation.
HP Officejet 5200 Driver for Mac
The procedure for HP Officejet 5200 driver setup on Mac device is:
- Switch ON the Mac computer and confirm it is perfect.
- Ensure that the Wi-Fi network in the Mac computer is safe.
- Search for HP Officejet 5200 driver that supports your OS version.
- Download the supportable printer driver file and open it on your device.
- Continue with the driver setup steps shown on the computer.
- Choose a mode to connect the Mac device and HP OJ 5200 printer.
- Complete HP Officejet 5200 driver setup.
HP Officejet 5200 Wireless Setup
HP Officejet 5200 Wireless Setup Wizard
The simple instructions for HP Officejet 5200 wireless setup using wireless setup wizard are:
- Activate HP OJ 5200 printer and select the shown Setup option.
- Then, when you see the network settings menu, choose it.
- After that, go for the wireless setup wizard to move on with the setup process.
- Now, you will see multiple wireless networks on the Officejet printer.
- Choose your desired wireless network and proceed.
- The screen prompts to enter the network password, enter it.
- Finish HP Officejet 5200 wireless setup.
HP Officejet 5200 Wifi Setup using HP Smart App
Here are the basic instructions for HP Officejet 5200 wireless setup using HP Smart App:
- ON the desired device and confirm it is perfect
- Confirm that the wireless connection is stable on the desired computer.
- Search HP Smart App installation file and save it on the computer.
- Access the saved installation file and move on with the steps given on the wizard.
- The screen will show the connectivity setup
- Choose the connectivity setup method as per your preference to proceed.
- Finish HP Officejet 5200 wireless setup.
HP Officejet 5200 Wifi Direct Setup
The standard instructions for HP Officejet 5200 Wi-Fi setup via WPS the method are:
- Go to the HP Officejet 5200 printer and power it up.
- Pull out the HP OJ 5200 printer paper tray and confirm it has no fault.
- Keep a set of compatible sheets on the paper tray and pull in the tray.
- Activate the desired operating system.
- The start button will be on the computer; click it and select- control panel.
- Select- Printers and Scanners and carry on with the on-screen instructions.
- Choose- Wi-Fi Direct Printers; go for your OJ printer name and complete the hp officejet 5200 wifi direct setup.
HP Officejet 5200 WPS Pin setup
The steps for HP Officejet 5200 wireless setup with the help of the WPS method are:
- Initially, place the OJ printer, Wi-Fi router, and desired computer near each other.
- Activate the HP OJ 5200 printer, Wi-Fi router, and desired computer.
- Access the HP Officejet 5200 printer and tap the Setup menu.
- Now, access the Wi-Fi settings option and tap- wireless setup wizard.
- You will see the Push Button option; choose it, and click – Start.
- After that, press the router WPS button and hold on.
- Press the 123.hp.com/oj5200 printer WPS button and hold it until the light blinks.
HP Officejet 5200 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet 5200 printer offline issues
The simple procedure for solving the HP Officejet 5200 printer offline problem is:
- Firstly, reboot the desired Windows or Mac device.
- Then, reboot the OJ 5200 printer.
- Turn off the 123.hp.com/oj5200 printer, desired computer, and Wi-Fi router.
- After some time and ON the Wi-Fi router, HP 5200 printer, and desired computer.
- The HP Envy 5200 printer will become online.
- If the HP OJ 5200 printer is not becoming online, go to the computer.
- Choose – Start and go for the control panel option.
- Select the Devices and Printers option and right-click on the HP 5200 printer name.
- The “Use Printer Online” option will appear on the device; click on it.
The HP Officejet 5200 printer will convert into online mode. If the HP Officejet 5200 printer is still offline, click – Start option on the computer. Select the control panel option and click- Devices and Printers. Now you have to choose the HP OJ 5200 printer twice and move on to the Printer menu. Finally, stop the pending print jobs and confirm to have no paper problems in the OJ printer.
For more technical guidance on this procedure, call us.
HP Officejet 5200 driver is unavailble
If the HP Officejet 5200 driver is unavailable, then use the instructions listed below to solve it:
- Check and confirm that the computer is properly activated and is faultless.
- Search and save the HP Easy Start installation file on the device.
- Extract the installation file and move on with the on-screen instructions.
- Complete HP Easy Start installation and open it.
- Now, the “Scan Now” option appears on the device; click on it.
- Go for the Update button and power Off the HP Officejet 5200 printer.
- After that, power off the wireless router and preferred computer.
- After a few minutes, activate the device, wireless router, and HP 5200 printer.
If you need any kind of additional technical assistance on the method shown above, call our experts.
HP Officejet 5200 printer is not printing
If the HP Officejet 5200 printer is not able to print, then use the steps below to make the printer work:
- To begin with, power off the HP Officejet 5200 printer.
- After some time and power up the HP OJ 5200 printer.
- Access the printer settings option and make changes as per requirements.
- Switch ON the desired computer and confirm that it is in proper connection with the OJ printer.
- Ensure the internet connection of the desired computer is active.
- Search for a suitable HP Officejet 5200 printer driver setup file on the computer.
- Open the suitable OJ printer driver setup file on the device.
- Install the HP printer driver and stop the printing tasks.
- Ensure that the 123.hp.com/setup 5200 printer tray has a suitable set of papers.
- Install appropriate ink cartridges into the OJ printer cartridge slots.
- Check the HP Officejet 5200 printer and confirm it is free from paper jams.
Call our expert team if more technical assistance you require.
HP Officejet 5200 can't connect to Wi-Fi
The procedure for connecting the HP Officejet 5200 printer to Wi-Fi network is:
- Switch ON the HP Officejet 5200 printer and access the control panel.
- Go for the printer setup button and tap the wireless setup option.
- Access the wireless settings and go for the wireless setup wizard.
- A range of networks appears on the HP OJ 5200 printer.
- After that, select your desired network to move on.
- Enter the passcode of your wireless network when the wizard prompts.
- Finish HP Officejet 5200 wireless setup as per the on-screen instructions.
- If your preferred network name is not in the OJ printer, set it up with the wizard steps.
- Type in the network passcode when the wizard pops.
- Finish the HP Officejet 5200 wifi setup.
If more technical support you need, then contact our client support team.