HP Officejet 4655 Printer
Making the best use of the HP Officejet 4655 printer and getting quality prints is an easy process. For this, you have to set up the HP 4655 printer in a perfect manner. The printer setup process requires ink cartridges, USB cable, printer, computer, printer driver, and papers.
If you have all the use the printer setup method given here and set up the printer. Additionally, get the method for HP Officejet 4655 driver setup, network setup, and HP 4655 troubleshooting.
HP Officejet 4655 Printer Setup
HP Officejet 4655 printer setup is an easy process. The basic procedure for OJ printer setup on Mac and Windows devices is:
HP Officejet 4655 Setup on Windows
The basic instructions for HP Officejet 4655 printer setup on Windows computer are:
- Turn ON the OJ printer and Windows
- Keep the OJ printer close to the preferred Windows device.
- Move on to the printer control panel and choose the Setup menu.
- Go for the wireless settings menu and select the Wi-Fi setup wizard.
- Choose your desired wireless network name to continue.
- When the wizard asks, enter the network passcode.
- Finish the wireless setup process and move on to the computer.
- Choose the option- Add a Printer or Scanner and click on 123.hp.com/oj6455 printer name.
- Select the “add device” button and add your OJ printer as per the wizard steps.
HP Officejet 4655 Setup on Mac
The procedure for HP Officejet 4655 printer setup on Mac computer is:
- Switch ON the Mac device and HP Officejet 4655 printer.
- Select the Apple symbol on the computer and choose- System Preferences.
- Go to the Printers & Scanners section and click on your OJ printer name.
- Choose the minus icon and move on with the wizard procedure.
- Finish the wireless setup and access the Printers & Scanners section.
- Choose the Plus icon and select the Add button option.
- Then, select 123.hp.com/dj4655 printer name and go to the Use menu.
- Choose the AirPrint button and click the Add option to complete the HP Officejet 4655 Printer Setup
- Print a document.
HP Officejet 4655 Driver Download
The general steps for HP Officejet 4655 driver setup on Windows and Mac computers are:
HP Officejet 4655 Driver for Windows
The steps for setting up HP Officejet 4655 driver on Windows device are:
- Switch ON the Windows device and ensure that it has no problem.
- Check the Windows device OS version.
- Search for the HP Officejet 4655 driver file suitable for the device OS version.
- When you get the driver file, download the same on the computer.
- Carry on with the wizard instructions to continue.
- Complete HP Officejet 4655 driver setup on Windows.
HP Officejet 4655 Driver for Mac
The procedure for installing HP Officejet 4655 driver on a Mac computer is:
- Turn ON the Mac computer and make sure that it has no issues.
- Know the Mac computer OS version.
- Find the HP Officejet 4655 driver RAR file suitable for your device OS version.
- When you find the driver file, save it on the computer.
- Extract the driver setup RAR file on the computer.
- Continue with the wizard steps and finish the HP Officejet 4655 driver install on Mac
HP Officejet 4655 Wireless Setup
HP Officejet 4655 Wireless Setup Wizard
The procedure for wireless setup with the help of HP Officejet 4655 wireless setup wizard is:
- Switch ON the OJ printer and choose the Setup option.
- Select the network setup menu and choose the wireless settings option.
- Move on to the wireless setup wizard and go for your Wi-Fi name.
- Proceed to enter the Wi-Fi security code when the wizard asks.
- Finish HP Officejet 4655 wireless setup.
HP Officejet 4655 Wifi Setup using HP Smart app
The instructions for HP Officejet 4655 wifi setup using HP Smart App are:
- Power up the desired computer and confirm to have safe Wi-Fi.
- Download HP Smart App setup RAR file on the computer.
- Extract the setup RAR file and continue with the on-screen procedure.
- Complete the 123 HP Smart App setup process and open it.
- Adjust the HP Smart App settings and add your printer using the on-screen
HP Officejet 4650 Wi-Fi Direct Setup
The steps for HP Officejet 4655 wireless setup using Wi-Fi Direct method are:
- Power up the HP 4655 printer and access the printer paper tray.
- Keep a bunch of compatible papers on the tray and close the tray.
- Turn ON the computer and choose the button- Start.
- Choose the control panel option and access the Printers and Scanners section.
- Continue to choose “Wi-Fi Direct Printers”, choose your printer & finish the process.
HP Officejet 4655 WPS Pin Setup
The instructions for HP Officejet 4655 Wi-Fi setup via WPS method are:
- Keep the HP OJ 4655 printer and router near each other.
- Power up the printer, computer, and wireless router.
- Choose the Setup option on the HP printer, and access- wireless settings.
- Tap- Wi-Fi setup wizard, Push Button and press & hold the router WPS button.
- Press the printer Wi-Fi button and hold until it the HP Officejet 4655 Wifi Setup process.
HP Officejet 4650 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet 4655 printer offline issues
The procedure to solve the HP Officejet 4655 printer offline problem is:
- Power up the computer and reboot it.
- After that, you have to reboot the HP Officejet 4655 printer.
- Off the wireless router, computer, and HP OJ 4655 printer.
- After some time, ON the computer, HP 4655 printer, and router.
- The HP Officejet 4655 printer will be online.
- If your HP 4655 printer is not becoming online, then go to the computer.
- Access the computer control panel and click- Devices and Printers.
- Your OJ printer name will be on the screen, right-click on it.
- Choose the Use Printer Online
If the HP Officejet 4655 printer is still not online, access the computer. Choose the Devices and Printers option. Then, choose the OJ printer name two times. After that, access the HP printer menu and cancel the print jobs. Lastly, check the printer and ensure it has no paper jams.
Contact our tech team for more technical guidance.
HP Officejet 4655 driver is unavailable
If your HP Officejet 4655 driver is unavailable on the computer, use the steps below to solve:
- Download HP Easy Start driver setup and run it on the computer.
- After that, proceed with the on-screen instructions and finish the process.
- Access the HP Easy Start driver and select the option- Scan Now.
- Choose the update button given near the HP printer.
- Off the 123.hp.com/setup 4655 printer, computer, and Wi-Fi router.
- Wait for a few minutes and ON the computer, printers, & router.
Contact our customer support experts for more technical guidance.
HP Officejet 4655 printer is not printing
The procedure to solve the HP Officejet 4650 printer not printing problem is:
- Off the HP Officejet 4655 printer.
- After some time, ON the OJ printer and make changes in the settings as per the needs.
- Check the connection between the OJ printer and device & ensure it is perfect.
- Download the RAR file of the HP Officejet 4655 driver on the computer.
- Run the driver RAR file on the computer and continue with the wizard steps.
- Install HP 4655 driver on the computer and cancel the print tasks.
- Make sure that the printer paper tray has suitable sheets.
- Insert ink cartridges into the OJ printer ink cartridge slots.
- Ensure that the HP 4655 printer does not have paper jams.
Call our customer support experts for more technical support.
HP Officejet 4655 can't connect to Wi-Fi
The instructions for making a connection between the HP Officejet 4655 printer and Wi-Fi are:
- Power up the HP Officejet 4655 printer and go to its control panel.
- Select the OJ printer setup option and go for the network setup option.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions given on the printer.
- Enter the password of the network and complete the setup process.
- Print a file to make sure that HP Officejet 4655 wireless setup is proper.
- If your preferred Wi-Fi name is not in the printer, add it using the on-screen steps.
Contact our tech support experts for instant assistance.