HP Officejet 4630 Printer
The HP Officejet 4630 printer has the capacity to handle 60 sheets in its output tray. Its input paper tray manages 60 cards, 10 envelopes, and 225 sheets. The printer supports mobile printing. However, for this, Chrome OS, Apple AirPrint, Mopria Certified, HP Smart App, and Wi-Fi Direct Printing. It supports a maximum memory of 256 MB.
The HP OJ 4630 supports borderless printing on photo papers. It has 4 print cartridges- cyan, yellow, magenta, and black. With this printer, enjoy automatic duplex printing and its print resolution is 1200 x 1200 dpi. It supports a maximum print area of 210 x 297 mm.
HP Officejet 4630 Printer Setup
HP Officejet 4630 printer setup is possible on Mac/Windows computers easily. The simple procedure for setting up this printer on both the computers are:
HP Officejet 4630 Setup On Windows
The procedure for HP Officejet 4630 Printer setup on Windows computer is:
- Power up the computer and go for- Change device installation settings.
- Now, place the OJ printer close to the router.
- Move on to the printer screen and tap the setup
- Choose the network menu and move on to the wireless option; touch it.
- Choose the preferred Wi-Fi from the network lists.
- Now, enter the passcode of your Wi-Fi when the device screen asks.
- Continue with the printer setup and access the computer.
- Then, choose- Add a Printer & Scanner and click- Add Printer.
- Follow the wizard steps and add the 123.hp.com/setup 4630 printer to the computer.
HP Officejet 4630 Printer Setup on Mac
The basic steps for setting up HP Officejet 4630 Printer Setup on Mac computer are:
- Detach the cable (USB) from the Mac computer.
- Now, delete the OJ 4630 printer from the Mac.
- Move on to choose the Apple icon and access the System Preferences.
- Select the Printers & Scanners option and choose 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer name.
- Click on the icon- minus and continue.
- Turn off the desired computer, wait for a few minutes and turn it ON.
- Search for the HP Smart App; once you find it, download it on the computer.
- Run the software and install it using the steps on the wizard & open it.
- Finally, add the OJ printer into the app using the instructions on the wizard.
HP Officejet 4630 Driver Download
HP Officejet 4630 driver download and installation on the device is an easy-to-do process. For this, use the standard instructions listed below:
HP OJ 4630 Driver for Windows
The steps for HP Officejet 4630 driver on Windows OS are:
- Check to ensure the Wi-Fi network in the computer is active.
- Access the device properties and know the device OS version.
- Now, search for the compatible HP Officejet 4630 driver.
- Download the OJ printer driver and run the file on the computer.
- Continue with the instructions on your screen until the connectivity modes appear.
- Select a mode to connect the printer and computer.
- Carry on with the wizard instructions and finish the HP OJ 3830 driver installation
HP OJ 4630 Driver for Mac
The standard steps for HP Officejet 4630 driver install on Mac OS are:
- Access the Windows device and ensure to have an active Wi-Fi network.
- Find the suitable HP Officejet 3830 driver for Mac OS version.
- Once you find it, save the driver RAR file on the Mac OS.
- Extract the 123.hp.com/oj4630 driver file and continue with the on-screen steps.
- Choose a method to connect the Mac and OJ printer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete HP Officejet 4630 driver setup.
HP Officejet 4630 Wireless Setup
HP OJ 4630 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Turn ON the Printer and choose the Setup menu on the printer screen.
- Now, go for the network menu and choose the wireless menu.
- Tap on your preferred network name and proceed.
- Enter the network password and finish HP Officejet 4630 wireless setup.
- Finally, to confirm wireless setup is proper, take a print.
HP Officejet 4630 Smart App
- Power up the computer and download HP Smart App on it.
- Extract HP Smart App file on the computer and continue.
- Install HP Smart App on the computer and open it.
- Make changes in the settings and choose- Add Printer.
- Add your printer with the on-screen instructions and finish the hp officejet 3830 wifi setup process.
HP Officejet 4630 WPS Pin
- Firstly, place your Wi-Fi router close to the HP Officejet 4630
- ON the HP 4630 printer, access its touch screen, and go for- Setup.
- Choose the wireless setup menu and you will see the hp officejet 3830 wps pin, click on it.
- Access the Start button and press the Wi-Fi button of the OJ printer for a few minutes.
- Finally, press the router Wi-Fi button until the router light stops flashing.
HP Officejet 4630 Wifi Direct
- Go to the OJ3830 printer tray and load suitable papers on it.
- Select the option- Printers and Scanners and choose- Add a Printer or Scanner.
- Then, go for Wi-Fi Direct Printers and choose your OJ printer name.
- Carry on with the on-screen instructions and enter the PIN.
- Complete HP Officejet 3830 Wi-Fi Direct setup and print a sample file.
HP Officejet 4630 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet 4630 driver unavailable
Use the given procedure and fix the HP Officejet 4630 driver unavailable issue:
- Get the RAR file of the HP Easy Start driver for the desired computer.
- Then, open the RAR file and continue with the instructions on the wizard.
- Install the hp officejet 4630 driver software, open it; you will see the Scan Now option- click on it.
- Then, click on the button- update, move on to your wireless router, and off it.
- Now, off the OJ printer and preferred computer.
- Finally, ON the wireless router, OJ printer, and computer.
Make a call to our support team for extra info.
HP Officejet 4630 Won't Connect to Wifi
- Move on to the OJ 4630 touch screen and tap – Setup.
- Select the network setup menu and choose – wireless setup.
- A list of Wi-Fi networks will be on the printer touch screen.
- Select the Wi-Fi network of your device and proceed to enter its passcode.
- Implement the wizard instructions and finish the fixing process.
If the hp officejet 4630 won’t connect to wifi, choose the Add Network option. Then, continue with the wizard steps and when the wizard asks, enter the passcode. Proceed and complete the hp oj 4630 wireless setup process.
For additional guidance on this; talk to our customer care team.
HP Officejet 4630 Offline Issues
- Reboot the OJ 4630 printer and preferred computer.
- Turn off the OJ 4630 printer and Mac/Windows device.
- Deactivate the wireless router and wait for a few minutes.
- Turn on the Mac or Windows computer, OJ 4630 printer, and a Wi-Fi router.
- Check and confirm that the OJ printer is online.
- If the OJ printer is not becoming online, move on to your computer.
- Access its control panel and click – Devices and Printers.
- When you see the OJ printer name, right-click on it.
- Choose the Use Printer Online option.
If your HP Officejet 4630 printer is offline, access the Windows or Mac computer. Go to the computer control panel. When you see the OJ printer name, click on it twice. Move on to the printer menu and cancel the print tasks. Then, make sure that the printer has no paper jams and take a print.
For additional tech assistance on this, call us.
HP Officejet 4630 Printer is not Printing
- Power off the HP 4630 printer and activate it after some time.
- Adjust the OJ printer settings based on the necessity.
- Then, confirm that the devices are properly connected.
- Delete the HP Officejet 4630 driver installed on the computer.
- After that search and download the compatible version 123.hp.com/oj4630 driver on the device.
- Run the driver file, use the on-screen steps and install the driver.
- Now, ensure that the computer is having OJ 4630 printer as the default.
- Stop the ongoing print tasks and confirm the ink levels are accurate in the cartridges.
- Finally, ensure that the HP printer is free from paper jams.
For extra assistance to fix for hp officejet 4630 not printing problem, call us.