HP Officejet 4620 Printer
Now, getting quality prints easily with HP Officejet 4620 printer. It has a memory of 256 MB DDR3L. The input paper handling capacity of this HP printer is 100 sheets, 10 envelopes, and 40 cards. Its output paper handling capacity is 25 sheets.
However, to use the printer with all its features, set up the printer properly. In this web page, you will get to know how to set up HP Officejet 4620 printer. It also includes HP Officejet 4620 driver setup, network setup, and printer troubleshooting.
HP Officejet 4620 Printer Setup
HP Officejet 4620 Printer Setup on Windows
The simple procedure for installing HP Officejet 4620 printer Setup on a Windows device is:
- Activate the Windows device and HP OJ 4620 printer.
- Then, Keep your computer and printer close to each other.
- Choose the printer panel and select the Setup menu.
- Then, select the network menu and go for wireless settings.
- Select the option- wireless setup wizard and choose your Wi-Fi name.
- Enter the Wi-Fi passcode and complete the setup process.
- Access your computer and click on the option- Add Printer or Scanner.
- Then, choose your HP OJ printer name and select – add device.
- Add the OJ 4620 printer to the computer using the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, take a print as a sample to complete the HP Officejet 4620 Printer Setup.
HP Officejet 4620 Printer Setup on Mac
The simple steps for HP Officejet 4620 printer setup on Mac device are:
- Firstly, unplug the USB cable connected to the Mac computer.
- Then, remove the OJ 4620 printer from your Mac computer.
- Click on the Apple menu shown on the Mac device.
- Access the system preferences section on Mac and select- Printers & Scanners.
- Click on the HP Officejet 4620 printer name and select the symbol- minus.
- Carry on with the wizard procedure and finish the ongoing process.
- Select the option- Printers and Scanners and click the plus symbol.
- Then, select the Add button and choose your HP printer name.
- Access the Use menu and choose the AirPrint option.
- Then, choose the Add option and finish the HP Officejet 4620 setup.
HP Officejet 4620 Driver Download
HP Officejet 4620 driver setup on Windows and Mac devices is simple. Here are the basic instructions for driver setup on Mac and Windows devices:
HP Officejet 4620 Driver for Windows
The simple procedure for HP Officejet 4620 driver setup on Windows computer is:
- Activate the Windows
- Check and confirm to have safe internet on the Windows device.
- Save HP Officejet 4620 driver file compatible with the device OS.
- Extract the file and carry on with the on-screen driver setup instructions.
- Complete HP Officejet 4620 driver installation on the Windows device.
HP Officejet 4620 Driver for Mac
The instructions for HP Officejet 4620 driver setup on Mac device are:
- Power up the Mac computer.
- Ensure to have secure internet on the Mac computer.
- Then, download HP Officejet 4620 driver file suitable for the device OS.
- Run the printer driver file and proceed with the on-screen procedure.
- Finish HP Officejet 4620 driver installation on Mac.
HP Officejet 4620 Wireless Setup
HP Officejet 4620 Wifi Setup using HP Smart App
The procedure for HP Officejet 4620 wireless setup with HP Smart App is:
- Download HP Smart App on the computer.
- Run the downloaded file and continue with the wizard steps.
- Install the software – HP Smart App on the desired computer and open it.
- Change the HP Smart App settings as per the requirements.
- Add the HP printer using the wizard.
HP Officejet 4620 Wireless Setup Wizard
The steps for HP Officejet 4620 Wifi setup via wireless setup wizard:
- Activate the HP Officejet 4620 printer and computer.
- Choose the printer setup menu and go for wireless settings.
- Select the wireless setup wizard and choose your device Wi-Fi name.
- Continue to enter the Wi-Fi password.
- Follow the wizard procedure and complete the HP Officejet 4620 wireless setup.
HP Officejet 4620 Wifi Direct Setup
The procedure for wireless setup using HP Officejet 4650 Wifi Direct method is:
- Activate the HP OJ 4620 printer and access its paper tray.
- Place a compatible set of papers on the printer paper tray.
- Power up the Mac or Windows computer and choose the Start button.
- Choose the Control Panel button and select- Printer and scanners.
- Proceed, choose- Wi-Fi Direct Printers, click on your printer name and finish the process.
HP Officejet 4620 WPS Pin
The simple steps for Wi-Fi setup using the HP Officejet 4620 WPS Pin method are:
- Keep your wireless router close to the HP OJ 4620 printer.
- Activate the Windows or Mac computer, router, and OJ printer.
- Choose the Setup option on the printer and select the network menu.
- Access the wireless setup wizard and select the Push Button.
- Then, choose the Start button.
- Access the wireless router and press its Wi-Fi button.
- After that, press the wireless button on the HP Officejet 4620 printer.
HP Officejet 4620 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet 4620 printer offline issues
The procedure to convert the HP Officejet 4620 Printer Offline into online is:
- Access the desired Mac or Windows device and reboot
- Move on to the HP 4620 printer and reboot it.
- Deactivate the HP Officejet 4620 printer, device and Wi-Fi router.
- After some time, activate the device, wireless router, and HP printer.
- Now, the HP printer will become online.
- If the printer still does not become online, continue to the next step.
- Move on to the device control panel, and choose- Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on your OJ printer and select- Use Printer Online.
The HP Officejet 4620 printer will become online. Still, if the HP printer does not become online, then access the Devices and Printers section. Click on your OJ printer name two times and move on to the printer menu. Cancel the print tasks and make sure to have no jammed papers.
HP Officejet 4620 driver is unavailable
The steps to solve the HP Officejet 4620 driver is unavailable problem are:
- Search for the HP Easy Start driver setup file and download it on the device.
- Extract the setup file on the computer and proceed with the wizard steps.
- Set up the HP Easy Start driver file on your device and open it.
- Select the option- Scan now and choose the update button.
- Turn off the Wi-Fi router and OJ 4620 printer and computer.
- Finally, turn ON the computer, HP 4620 printer, and wireless router.
If you need additional clarification on this, call us.
HP Officejet 4620 printer is not printing
Follow the below instructions to fix the HP Officejet 4620 printer is not printing problem:
- Turn off the HP Officejet 4620 printer and hold on for some time.
- Activate the HP 4620 printer and make necessary changes in the settings.
- Then, ensure that the device is properly connected to the OJ printer.
- Find the HP OJ 4620 driver setup file and save it on the computer.
- Extract the saved driver file and continue with the wizard procedure.
- Install the HP 4620 driver and make your HP printer as the default option.
- Stop all the print jobs and ensure to have proper sheets in the paper tray.
- Load proper ink cartridges into the OJ 4620 printer cartridge slots.
- Finally, make sure that the Officejet printer does not have any jammed papers.
For instant technical assistance on HP Officejet 4620 printer problem, contact us.
HP Officejet 4620 Won't connect to Wi-Fi
The procedure to make a connection between your OJ printer and the wireless network are:
- Power up the OJ 4620 printer and access its control panel.
- Select the menu- Setup on the HP printer and choose- network setup menu.
- Choose the wireless setup wizard and choose your device Wi-Fi network.
- Then, continue with the instructions shown on the printer screen.
- Type the security key of the wireless network when the wizard asks.
- Complete HP Officejet 4620 wireless setup and take a print as a sample file.
- If the preferred wireless setup is not in OJ 4620 printer, install your printer using the on-screen steps.
- Type the Wi-Fi passcode when the screen pops and finish the HP OJ 4620 Wifi setup.
Contact our technical team for more support.