HP Officejet 3835 Printer
Get high-quality prints without any hassle with HP Officejet 3835 printer. To make the best use of this OJ Printer, you need to properly set up the printer. For this, ink cartridges, a computer, HP Officejet 3835 driver, and a USB cord.
If you require all these things, use the instruction given on this page and set up the OJ Printer. Additionally, you will get the instructions for HP Officejet 3835 printer troubleshooting.
HP Officejet 3835 Setup
The simple instructions for HP Officejet 3835 printer setup are:
- Unwrap the HP Officejet 3835 printer
- Take the OJ printer and place it near the wall port.
- Clear off the packing materials from the 123.hp.com/setup 3835 printer.
- Get a stable power cable and remove the coverings from it.
- Plugin the one end of the power cable into the wall port.
- Then, plug in the other end of the power cable to the HP 3835 printer.
- Access the OJ printer ink cartridge slots and open them.
- Tear off the covering materials from the new ink cartridges.
- Feed the ink cartridges into the printer cartridge slots and close them.
- After that, open the 123.hp.com/oj3835 printer paper feeder tray.
- Keep a set of compatible sheets on the paper tray and close it.
- ON the computer and set up HP Officejet 3835 driver on it.
- Make a connection between the OJ printer and the computer via a Wi-Fi network.
- Finally, print a document as a sample to confirm accurate HP Officejet 3835 printer setup.
HP Officejet 3835 Driver Download
Download and install HP Officejet 3835 driver easily with the set of steps below. Here you will get the steps for driver setup on Mac and Windows:
HP Officejet 3835 Driver for Windows
The instructions for setting up HP Officejet 3835 driver on Windows device are:
- Power up the Windows device and check its exact OS version.
- Download HP Officejet 3835 driver compatible with your device OS version.
- Open the downloaded driver file and continue with the wizard procedure.
- Select a mode to connect the OJ Printer and computer.
- Finish the HP OJ 3835 driver installation.
HP Officejet 3835 Driver for Mac
The simple procedure for HP Officejet 3835 driver setup on Mac computer is:
- Switch ON the Mac computer and know the accurate OS version.
- Save 123 HP Officejet 3835 driver file on the device and open it.
- Carry on with the instructions given on the screen.
- Choose a method to make a connection between the device and the OJ printer.
- Complete the HP Officejet 3835 driver setup.
HP Officejet 3835 Wireless Setup
For HP Officejet 3835 Wireless setup, four methods are available:
HP Officejet 3835 Wireless Setup Wizard
The basic procedure for HP OJ 3835 Wi-Fi setup using wireless setup wizard is:
- Power up the HP Officejet 3835 printer and choose the Setup button.
- Go for the network setup menu and select the Wi-Fi settings menu.
- Choose the wireless setup wizard and select your Wi-Fi name.
- Proceed with the procedure given on the screen.
- Enter the Wi-Fi security code when the wizard pops and finish the HP Officejet 3830 Wireless Setup Wizard.
HP Officejet 3835 Wifi Setup using HP Smart App
Here are the simple steps for HP OJ 3835 Wi-Fi setup with HP Smart App:
- Power up the desired computer and download HP Smart App on it.
- Access the HP Smart App file and proceed with the wizard steps.
- Finish the installation of the HP Smart App and Open it.
- Change the HP Smart App settings based on your requirements.
- Set up the 123.hp.com/setup 8035 printer to the device as per the wizard steps.
HP Officejet 3835 Wifi Direct Setup
Here is the simple procedure for HP Officejet 3835 Wi-Fi setup using Wi-Fi Direct method:
- Check the OJ Printer paper tray and ensure to have suitable papers.
- Power up the desired computer and access the section- Printers and Scanners.
- Click- Add a Printer or Scanner and select- show Wi-Fi Direct device.
- Select your HP 3835 printer, choose- Add device, and you will see the WPS PIN.
- Note the PIN, enter it when the screen prompts, and complete the process.
HP Officejet 3835 WPS Pin Setup
Here are the instructions for printer HP Officejet 3835 wireless setup via the WPS method:
- Keep the OJ Printer close to your wireless router.
- Choose the Setup option on the HP printer and access the wireless setup menu.
- Access the Wi-Fi setup menu and choose the Push Button option.
- Choose the Start option, press the wireless button of the OJ printer, and hold it.
- Press the Wi-Fi button of the router and do not leave until the light stops blinking.
HP Officejet 3835 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet 3835 Printer Offline Issues
If your HP Officejet 3835 printer is offline, convert it online using the procedure below:
- Initially, reboot the HP OJ 3835 printer and device.
- Off the preferred Wi-Fi router and turn it ON.
- Check the HP OJ 3835 printer and confirm it is online.
- If the OJ printer is still offline, then access the computer.
- Select the Devices and Printers button and right-click on your OJ printer name.
- Finally, select “Use Printer Online.”
If the HP OJ 3835 printer is still not online, go to the device. Then, click on the “Devices and Printers” option. After that, choose your OJ printer name two times and go to the printer menu. Finally, stop the printing tasks and ensure to have no paper jams.
Contact our customer support team for more assistance.
HP Officejet 3835 Driver is Unavailable
If your HP Officejet 3835 driver is unavailable, then fix it using the procedure shown below:
- Get HP Easy Start driver RAR file on the preferred computer.
- Then, choose the setup option and open it.
- Proceed with the procedure shown on the wizard and complete the setup.
- Open the installed HP Easy Start driver and Select the “Scan Now” button.
- Click-update given close to the OJ printer name.
- Power off the router, HP Officejet 3835 printer, and device.
- Unplug the USB cables from the device and HP OJ printer.
- After a few minutes, plug the USB cord into the OJ printer and device.
- Activate the HP OJ 3835 printer, router, and device.
Still, if your HP Officejet 3835 driver is unavailable, contact our team.
HP Officejet 3835 printer is not printing
If your HP Officejet 3835 printer is not printing, then fix it with the help of the below-given method:
- Switch off the HP Officejet 3835 printer and wait for some time.
- Power up the HP OJ 3835 printer and change its settings as per the needs.
- Ensure that the printer and computer are properly connected to each other.
- Find the compatible OJ driver and save it on the desired computer.
- Run the HP printer driver file and carry on with the wizard steps.
- Finish the ongoing process and take a sample print.
Call our customer care team for instant guidance.
HP Officejet 3835 printer Won't connect to Wi-Fi
The HP Officejet 3835 printer won’t Connect to Wi-Fi network. In such a situation, implement the steps shown below and fix it.
- Power up the HP Officejet 3835 printer and move on to its control panel.
- Select – Setup and choose – wireless settings.
- Go for the option- wireless setup wizard and choose the network name.
- Move on with the steps on the screen and when the wizard pops, provide the Wi-Fi passkey.
- Finish HP Officejet 3835 wireless setup and take a sample print.
- Add your Wi-Fi with the help of the wizard procedure if it is not in your OJ printer.
For instant guidance on HP OJ 3835 Wifi setup, contact our expert team.