HP Envy photo 7155 Printer
A 123.hp.com/setup 7155 printer uses the print technology- HP Thermal Inkjet. It is compatible with Automatic Duplex Printing and print resolution is 4800 x 1200 dpi. The HP envy photo 7155 printer delivers black prints with a speed of 14 ppm and color prints with a speed of 9 ppm.
It supports mobile printing with Apple AirPrint, Wireless Direct Printing, HP ePrint, and Mopria-certified. The paper handling capacity of this printer in its input tray is 125 sheets, 5 envelopes, and 40 cards. Its output paper handling capacity is 25 sheets and supports a borderless printing feature.
The printer has 1 black and 1 Tri-color (yellow, cyan, and magenta) print cartridge.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Setup - 123.hp.com/setup 7155
HP Envy Photo 7155 Setup for Windows
The instructions for HP Envy Photo 7155 printer setup on Windows computer are:
- Switch ON the computer (Windows) and HP 7155 printer.
- Now, keep your Wi-Fi router near to the Envy Photo 7155
- Touch the Setup menu in the printer touch panel and tap the wireless settings.
- Select the wireless setup menu and tap the network name of your computer.
- Move on with the on-screen procedure and finish the wireless setup
- Choose the option- Add a Printer or Scanner on your Windows OS.
- Now, you will see your printer name, click and select the option- Add device.
- Add the 123.hp.com/setup 7155 printer to the device with the on-screen steps.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Setup for Mac
The instructions for setting up HP Envy Photo 7155 printer setup on Mac computer are:
- Turn ON the Envy Photo 7155 printer and tap the setup option.
- Then, tap the wireless settings button and touch- wireless setup wizard.
- Choose- network name of your device and complete the network setup process.
- After that, click the Apple symbol on your computer and click – System Preferences.
- Select the Printers & Scanners option and click on the symbol- Plus.
- Click on the shown option- Add and click on your HP 7155 Envy Photo printer.
- After that, select the Use menu and when you see the AirPrint option, click on it.
- Select the shown option – Add and complete the HP Envy Photo 7155 printer setup.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Driver Download
Installing HP Envy Photo 7155 driver on your computer is an easy and quick process. The instructions for HP Envy photo 7155 driver download on the device are:
HP Envy Photo 7155 Driver for Windows
- Activate the Windows device.
- Check and make sure that Windows OS has stable internet.
- Save HP Envy Photo 7155 driver file that supports your OS version.
- Run the driver file and carry on with the procedure on the screen.
- Choose a method to connect the devices and finish HP Envy photo 7155 driver setup.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Driver for MAC
- Initially, turn on the Mac computer.
- Check and know the device OS version.
- Now, search for HP Envy Photo 7155 driver for Mac OS version.
- After that, save HP Envy Photo 7155 driver file on the computer.
- Extract the 123.hp.com/envyphoto7155 driver file and carry on with the wizard steps.
- Finally, complete the HP Envy photo 7155 driver installation
HP Envy Photo 7155 Wireless Setup
HP Envy Photo 7155 Wireless Setup Wizard
The steps for HP Envy Photo 7155 wireless setup are:
- Check the device and ensure the internet is stable.
- Turn ON the 123.hp.com/setup 7155 printer.
- Touch the option- Setup and tap the network menu.
- Select the wireless setup wizard option and touch your Wi-Fi
- Carry on with the wizard steps and provide the Wi-Fi password.
- Complete the HP Envy Photo 7155 wireless setup wizard process.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Smart App
The general steps for Envy Photo 7155 wifi setup via HP Smart App are:
- Turn ON the computer and make sure the wireless connection is active.
- Save the HP Smart App file on the device.
- Extract the HP Smart App file on your Mac or Windows computer.
- Proceed with the wizard procedure and complete the hp envy photo 7155 wifi setup.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Wi-Fi Direct
The procedure for HP Envy Photo 7155 wireless setup using Wi-Fi Direct printer option is:
- Ensure that the HP 7155 printer paper tray contains compatible sheets.
- Go to the HP printer, turn it ON and select the Printer and Scanners option.
- Choose the given “Printer or Scanner” option and select- Add a printer or scanner.
- Click the shown option- Wi-Fi direct printers and select your Envy Photo printer.
- Then, click the “Add Device” button and copy the shown HP Envy Photo 7155 WPS PIN.
- Type the PIN when the device screen prompts and finish the hp envy photo 7155 wifi direct.
HP Envy Photo 7155 WPS Pin
The step-by-step instructions for HP 7155 wireless setup via Wi-Fi protected setup are:
- Place the HP Envy Photo 7155 printer near your wireless router.
- Activate the HP 7155 printer and wait till its touch panel shows the setup option.
- Choose the given option- Setup and tap the Network Setup
- Tap the wireless setup button and choose the given push button.
- Press the HP 7155 wireless button and wait for some seconds.
- Finally, press the Wi-Fi router button and do not leave until the light stops blinking.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Troubleshooting
HP Envy Photo 7155 driver unavailable
The general steps for HP Envy Photo 7155 driver is unavailable issue are:
- Download the file- HP Easy Start driver on your operating system.
- Run the downloaded driver file and proceed with the on-screen
- Install the HP Easy Start driver on your operating system and open it.
- Click on the “Scan Now” option and then, click- Update.
- Power off the operating system, HP 7155 printer, and wireless router.
- After some time, power up the wireless router, HP 7155 printer, and device.
Contact our tech team if you experience the same printer problem again.
HP Envy Photo 7155 printer offline issues
The instructions to fix the HP Envy Photo 7155 printer offline issue are:
- Go to your Envy photo printer and reboot
- Now, go to the computer (Windows/Mac) and reboot it.
- Power off the Wi-Fi router and power it up.
- Now, if the HP Envy Photo 7155 printer is offline, proceed to the next instruction.
- Turn ON the preferred device and select- Devices and Printers.
Right-click on the HP 7155 printer name and go for the “Use Printer Online” option.
HP Envy Photo 7155 printer is not printing
The instructions for solving HP Envy Photo 7155 printer not printing problem are:
- Switch off the HP Envy Photo 7155 printer and wait for some time.
- Then, switch ON the HP 7155 printer and make necessary changes in its settings.
- Check and make sure that the printer is in stable connection with the computer.
- Save the HP Envy Photo 7155 driver file on your computer.
- Extract your printer driver and carry on with the wizard setup
- Install the driver on the device and make your Envy Photo printer as the default option.
- Then, cancel the ongoing print tasks and confirm the paper tray has compatible papers.
- Feed the printer cartridge slots with appropriate ink cartridges.
- Lastly, check and make sure that the printer does not have jammed papers.
Contact our client support experts for more details.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Won't connect to Wi-Fi
The general instructions for solving the hp envy photo 7155 won’t connect to wifi issues are:
- Activate the HP printer and choose the button- Setup on its touch screen.
- Touch the network menu and tap the wireless setup
- Tap your device Wi-Fi name and continue.
- When the wizard asks, enter the Wi-Fi passcode and complete the ongoing process.
- Add the computer Wi-Fi network name if it is not in the Envy printer.
- Enter the Wireless network security code and complete the 123.hp.com/setup 7155 process.
Contact our customer support experts for more guidance on this.