HP Envy inspire 7955e Printer
The HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer supports wireless and USB connectivity. With this printer, you can get a color copy and it delivers 50 copies from the original document. The copy resolution of HP 7955e printer is 600 x 600 dpi. Its maximum memory is 256 MB DDR3. The printer is compatible with printing with mobile devices. For this, Apple AirPrint, Chrome OS, HP Smart App, and Mopria Print Services are essential. The input paper handling capacity is 125 sheets, 5 envelopes, and 40 cards. Its output paper handling capacity is 60 sheets.
HP Envy inspire 7955e Printer Setup
HP Envy Inspire 7955e Setup for Windows
The procedure for HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer setup on Windows computer is:
- Start the Windows computer and HP Envy inspire 7955e printer.
- Keep the wireless device near to the HP printer.
- Choose the Setup on the printer and go to the Wi-Fi settings.
- Now, select your network from the active networks.
- Continue with the steps on the wizard and type the security key.
- Complete the printer setup and click on Add a Printer or Scanner option.
- When the computer displays the HP printer name, select it and click on Add device option.
- Set up the HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer to the computer using on-screen instructions.
HP Envy Inspire 7955e Setup for Mac
The setup instruction for the HP Envy Inspire 7955e Printer Setup on Mac OS is:
- Activate the HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer and select the Setup menu.
- Then, select the network settings and access the Wi-Fi option.
- Click on your desired network name to continue.
- When the device asks, type the network access code and complete the process.
- Then, go on to the computer and select the Apple symbol.
- Choose the given option- System Preferences and go for Printers & Scanners.
- Then, select the symbol- Plus and click on the Add button.
- Click on your Envy Inspire 7955e printer name and go to the Use menu.
- After that, select – AirPrint and select- Add.
- Use the wizard instructions and complete the hp envy inspire 7955e printer setup.
HP Envy Inspire 7955e Driver Download
HP Envy Inspire 7955e driver download and set up is a simple process. The simple procedure for HP printer driver setup on Mac and Windows devices is:
HP Envy Inspire 7955e driver for Windows
- Power up your Windows
- Ensure the internet of your computer is stable.
- Download the suitable HP Envy Inspire 7955e driver on your computer.
- Open the downloaded printer driver setup file and continue with the on-screen steps.
- Choose a network setup mode and finish the HP Printer driver setup process.
HP Envy Inspire 7955e Driver for Mac
- To begin with, power up the Mac
- After that, know your device OS version.
- Find the HP Envy 7955e driver setup file compatible with your device version.
- Save the HP Envy Inspire 7955e driver on your Mac
- Extract the driver file and follow the wizard procedure.
- Finish the driver setup process of the HP Envy Inspire 7955e driver.
HP Envy Inspire 7955e Wireless Setup
HP Envy Inspire 7955e Wireless Setup Wizard
The simple procedure for Wi-Fi setup via printer HP Envy Inspired 7955e wireless setup wizard is:
- Ensure that the Wi-Fi network is stable on the computer.
- Then, switch ON the HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer.
- Choose the Setup button and tap the wireless network option.
- Then, go for the wireless setup wizard and select your network.
- Follow the wizard steps and when the device screen asks, enter the Wi-Fi password.
- Complete HP Envy Inspire 7955e wireless setup.
HP Envy Inspire 7955e Wifi Setup via smart app
The simple instructions for setting up a Wi-Fi network via HP Smart App are:
- Power up the Mac/Windows computer and ensure to have steady Wi-Fi.
- After that, save the HP Smart App setup file on the preferred device.
- Run the HP Smart App setup file on the desired computer.
- Follow the wizard procedure and finish the HP Envy Inspire 7955e wifi setup.
HP Envy Inspire 7955e Wifi Direct Setup
The procedure for wireless direct setup for HP Envy Inspire 7955e Wifi direct setup is:
- Check the HP 7955e tray and ensure that it contains a suitable bunch of sheets.
- Access the Windows or Mac computer and turn it ON.
- Select – Printers and Scanners and choose- Add a Printer or Scanner.
- Then, go for the Wi-Fi Direct printer and select your Envy Inspire printer name.
- Click on the Add device button and copy the PIN of WPS shown on the screen.
- Provide the WPS PIN when the screen prompts and finish the hp envy inspire 7955e wifi direct setup
HP Envy Inspire 7955e WPS Pin
The simple steps for HP Envy Inspire 7955e WPS Pin setup are:
- To begin with, ensure that the Envy Inspire 7955e printer is near to Wireless router.
- Switch ON the HP 7955e printer and access its touch panel.
- Click- Setup menu given on the printer control panel and go for Network setup.
- Then, access the wireless Setup wizard menu and click on the push button option.
- Move on to the printer wireless button and press it; wait for some time.
- Lastly, press your Wi-Fi router button and hold on until the light flashes on it.
HP Envy Inspire 7955e Troubleshooting
HP Envy Inspire 7955e Driver is unavailable
Here are the standard steps for solving HP Envy Inspire 7955e driver is unavailable issue:
- Download HP Easy Start driver on your OS and access the folder where your driver file is.
- Run the downloaded HP Easy Start file and proceed with the wizard
- Install the HP Easy Start driver properly on the device and open it.
- Now, click the “Scan Now” button and select the Update button.
- Power off the wireless router, HP printer, and Windows/Mac computer.
- Finally, power up the desired computer, HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer, and a Wi-Fi router.
If the HP Envy Inspire 7955e driver is still unavailable on the desired computer, call our client care team.
HP Envy Inspire 7955e Printer Offline Isuues
Follow the below-given procedure to fix the HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer offline problem:
- Move on to your HP 7955e printer and reboot
- After that, access the Mac or Windows computer and reboot it.
- Then, power off the Wi-Fi router and switch ON it after some time.
- If the HP Envy inspire 7955e printer is still offline, continue to the next step.
- ON the preferred computer and choose- Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on the Envy Inspire 7955e printer name and click- Use Printer Online.
If still, the HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer is not converting to online mode, call our team.
HP Envy Inspire 7955e Printer is not printing
If your HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer is not printing, then follow the steps listed below:
- Power off your HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer and wait for some time.
- Activate the Envy Inspire 7955e printer and change the printer settings depending on your needs.
- Make sure that the connection between the Envy Inspire printer and the computer is steady.
- Download the driver setup file of HP Envy Inspire 7955e driver on your device.
- Extract the downloaded driver setup file and move on with the procedure on the screen.
- Install the HP Envy Inspire 7955e driver on the computer and set it as the default printer.
- Cancel the pending print jobs and confirm that the papers in the printer tray are suitable.
- Set up the ink cartridges that are suitable for the HP Envy inspire 7955e printer cartridge slots.
- Lastly, Ensure to have no jammed papers in it.
Contact our client support executive for additional technical clarification.
HP Envy Inspire 7955e Won't Connect to Wifi
If your HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer won’t connect to wifi, use the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer panel and choose the button- Setup.
- Then, access the Wi-Fi setup menu and choose the wireless setup menu.
- Touch the device Wi-Fi name and proceed with the on-screen
- Enter the Wi-Fi security code and complete the Wireless setup process.
- If the Wi-Fi network name is not in your HP 7955e printer, set it up with the wizard instructions.
- Finally, enter the password of your network name and finish the HP Envy Inspire 7955e Wifi setup.
If you require additional information on this, contact our tech support experts.