HP Envy 7645 Printer
Enjoy high-quality printing, scanning, fax, and copying with HP Envy 7645 printer. The HP Envy 7645 printer is suitable for USB and wireless connectivity methods. It makes use of HP Thermal Inkjet as the printing technology. The 123.hp.com/setup 7645 printer has a monthly duty cycle of 1000 pages. Its print speed is 9 ppm for ISO color prints and 14 ppm for ISO black prints. The print speed for the color draft is 21 ppm and the black draft is 22 ppm.
Its scan resolution is 1200 x 1200 dpi and uses CIS technology for scanning. The HP Envy 7645 printer has 2 print cartridges – 1 black and 1 Tri-color.
HP Envy 7645 Setup
Setting up HP Envy 7645 printer on Windows and Mac computers is easily possible. Here is the simple method for HP Envy 7645 printer setup on both the computers:
HP Envy 7645 Setup for Windows
The simple instructions for HP Envy 7645 printer setup on Windows device are:
- Access your HP Envy 7645 printer and power it up.
- Then, go to the computer and switch ON it.
- Place the Windows computer and HP 7645 printer close to each other.
- Access the printer control panel and select the Setup
- Then, choose the wireless setup option and select the wireless settings menu.
- You will visualize a list of Wi-Fi networks on the Envy printer.
- Select your device Wi-Fi name on the printer to proceed.
- Provide the Wi-Fi security code when the wizard pops.
- Finish HP Envy 7645 wireless setup and access the Windows computer.
- Select- Add a Printer or Scanner and choose your Envy printer name.
- Click the Add device option and add the 123.hp.com/setup 7645 printer with the wizard steps.
HP Envy 7645 Setup for Mac
The simple steps for HP Envy 7645 printer setup on Mac device are:
- Move on to your preferred Mac device and power it up.
- Then, move on to the HP Envy 7645 printer and switch ON it.
- After that, select the Apple menu shown on the computer.
- Select the System Preferences option and choose the Printers & Scanners
- Now, choose your Envy printer name and select the minus symbol.
- Continue with the on-screen procedure and complete the wireless setup.
- Choose – Start on the device and access the section- Printers & Scanners option.
- Select the Plus symbol and click on the option- Add.
- Now, choose the 123.hp.com/setup 7645 and access the Use menu.
- Click – AirPrint and choose the Add button to finish the printer setup process.
- Try printing a document to ensure proper HP Envy 7645 printer setup.
HP Envy 7645 Driver Download
Download and install HP Envy 7645 driver on the Windows and Mac computer easily. Here are the standard instructions for driver setup:
HP Envy 7645 Driver for Windows
The procedure for HP Envy 7645 driver installation on Windows device is:
- Switch on the desired Windows computer.
- Make sure that the preferred Windows device does not have any issues.
- After that, search for HP Envy 7645 driver suitable for the Windows OS.
- Download the suitable printer driver on the Windows computer.
- Now, run the printer driver file on the device.
- Carry on with the wizard instructions to continue driver setup.
- Make a connection between HP Envy 7645 printer and Windows OS.
- Complete HP Envy 7645 driver installation.
HP Envy 5055 Driver for Mac
The instructions for HP Envy 7645 driver setup on Mac computer are:
- Turn ON the preferred Mac computer.
- Ensure that the Mac computer does not have any problem.
- Then, find the HP Envy 7645 driver compatible with the Mac OS.
- Save the compatible printer driver on the Mac computer.
- Now, open the saved HP 7645 driver file on the computer.
- Move on with the on-screen procedure to continue driver installation.
- Connect the HP Envy 7645 printer to the Mac OS with a wired or wireless mode.
- Finish HP Envy 7645 driver setup.
HP Envy 7645 Wireless Setup
HP Envy 7645 Wifi Setup using HP Smart App
Follow the below method for HP Envy 7645 Wi-Fi setup using HP Smart App:
- ON the preferred computer and confirm it has no problem.
- Ensure that the internet connection is stable on the computer.
- Search and save HP Smart App installation file on the computer.
- Open the saved installed file and proceed with the wizard instructions.
- The wizard will appear with the connectivity setup
- Choose your preferred connectivity setup method to proceed.
- Finish HP Envy 7645 wireless setup.
HP Envy 7645 Wireless Setup Wizard
Here are the steps for HP Envy 7645 wireless setup using wireless setup wizard:
- ON the HP Envy 7645 printer and select the Setup option.
- Now, you have to choose the network settings menu.
- Then, select the wireless setup wizard to continue.
- You will see several wireless network names on the Envy printer.
- Tap on your preferred wireless network name and proceed.
- When the screen prompts, enter the wireless network password.
- Finish HP Envy 7645 Wifi setup
HP Envy 7645 WiFi Direct Setup
The simple steps for HP Envy 7645 wireless setup via Wi-Fi Direct are:
- Go to the HP Envy 7645 printer and power it up.
- Open the HP 7645 printer paper tray and ensure to have no problem.
- Place a set of suitable papers on the printer paper tray and close it.
- Move on to the computer and activate it.
- Choose the start button and select the control panel
- Select- Printers and Scanners and continue with the wizard steps.
- Click- Wi-Fi Direct Printers; select your Envy printer name and finish the HP Envy 7645 Wifi Direct.
HP Envy 7645 WPS Pin
The instructions for HP Envy 7645 wireless setup using the WPS method are:
- Firstly, place the Envy printer, wireless router, and computer close to each other.
- ON the HP Envy 7645 printer, wireless router, and computer.
- Move on to your Envy printer and choose the Setup menu.
- Then, access the wireless settings menu and choose- wireless setup wizard.
- Tap the option- Push Button and click on the button- Start.
- After that, press the WPS button of the router and hold on.
- Press the WPS button of the HP Envy 7645 printer and hold it until the light blinks.
HP Envy 7645 Troubleshooting
HP Envy 7645 Printer Offline issues
The simple steps for solving the HP Envy 7645 printer offline issue are:
- Initially, reboot the Windows or Mac computer.
- Then, reboot the HP Envy 7645 printer.
- Now, off the 123.hp.com/setup 7645 printer, computer, and wireless router.
- Wait for a few minutes and ON the wireless router, HP 7645 printer, and computer.
- The HP Envy 7645 printer will be online.
- Now, if the HP Envy 7645 printer is not online, access the computer.
- Click – Start button and choose- control panel
- Access the Devices and Printers section and right-click on your Envy printer name.
- You will see the option- Use Printer Online, click on it.
Now, the HP Envy 7645 printer will be online. If still, the HP Envy 7645 printer is offline, click the Start button again on the computer. Choose the option- control panel and click- Devices and Printers section. After that, choose the 123.hp.com/setup 7645 printer twice and access the Printer menu. Then, stop the print jobs and ensure to have no paper jams in the Envy printer.
For additional technical support on this method, call us.
HP Envy 7645 driver is unavailable
If you see that your HP Envy 7645 driver is unavailable, then fix it with the instructions shown below:
- Ensure that the computer is ON and does not have any issues.
- Search and download the HP Easy Start RAR file on your computer.
- Extract the RAR file and proceed with the wizard procedure.
- Finish HP Easy Start installation and open it.
- The “Scan Now” option will be on the screen; click on it.
- Choose the Update button and switch Off the HP Envy 7645 printer.
- After that, deactivate the wireless router and computer.
- Now, after some time, activate the computer, wireless router, and HP 7645 printer.
For more support on the above-shown method, make a call to our team.
HP Envy 7645 Printer is not Printing
If the HP Envy 7645 printer is not printing, then follow the steps below and make them function.
- Firstly, deactivate the HP Envy 7645 printer.
- Wait for a few seconds and activate the HP Envy 7645 printer.
- Move on to the printer settings section and make essential changes.
- Power up the computer and ensure that it is in connection with the 123.hp.com/setup 7645 printer.
- Check the internet connection of the computer and ensure it is active.
- Search and download a suitable HP Envy 7645 printer on the computer.
- Run the suitable HP Envy 7645 printer driver setup file on the computer.
- Install the driver and cancel the printing tasks.
- Check the HP 7645 printer tray and ensure that it has compatible papers.
- Install suitable ink cartridges into the Envy printer cartridge slots.
- Check and confirm that the HP Envy 7645 printer is free from jammed papers.
Call us if you require more technical assistance in solving this printer issue.
HP Envy 7645 printer won't connect to wifi
The basic steps for connecting the HP Envy 7645 printer to the Wi-Fi network are:
- Turn ON the HP Envy 7645 printer and move on to its control panel.
- Access the printer setup menu and select the network setup option.
- Go for the wireless settings option and choose the wireless setup wizard.
- A range of Wi-Fi networks will appear on the HP Envy printer.
- Choose your desired Wi-Fi name to continue.
- After that, enter the security code of your Wi-Fi when the screen asks.
- Finish HP Envy 7645 wireless setup using the on-screen procedure.
- If your desired Wi-Fi name is not visible in the Envy printer, then add it as per the wizard procedure.
- Provide the Wi-Fi passcode when the wizard asks and finish the HP Envy 7645 wifi setup.
If you need more technical support, then call our customer support team.