HP Envy 6430e Printer
Attaining quality prints is a hassle-free process with the HP Envy 6430e printer. The memory of the printer is 256 MB DDR3. It is compatible with printing from mobile devices. However, for this, Mopria-certified, HP Smart App, Apple AirPrint, and Chrome OS are essential. It has a borderless printing feature and an automatic document feeder with a capacity of managing 35 sheets. The HP Envy 6430e printer has two print cartridges (1 tri-color and 1 black).
In this page, get the standard instructions for the HP Envy 6430e printer setup. Along with this, know how to set up the HP Envy 6430e printer driver and network & troubleshoot the Envy printer.
HP Envy 6430e Setup
HP Envy 6430e printer setup is a simple and hassle-free process. For this, follow the standard procedure given below:
- Uncover the HP Envy 6430e printer and take the printer.
- Keep the Envy printer close to an electric outlet and tear off the coverings from the printer.
- Check the electric outlet to ensure it has no problem and is active.
- Make sure that the printer has no problems and open the ink cartridge slots.
- Ensure that the cartridge slots have no problem and get the new ink cartridges.
- Tear off the covering materials from the ink cartridges and load those cartridges into the slots.
- Close the ink cartridge slots and open the Envy printer paper tray.
- Check the paper tray and make sure it has no problems.
- Get a set of compatible & perfect papers and place them properly on the paper tray.
- Close the paper tray and take the new USB cord that came with the new printer.
- Tear off the packing materials from the USB cord and ensure it is faultless.
- Plugin the one end of the USB cord to the HP 6430e printer and the other end to the electric outlet.
- Activate the electric outlet and HP Envy 6430e printer.
- After that, move on to the preferred Windows or Mac computer and activate it.
- Download and install HP Envy 6430e driver on the computer.
- Finally, print any document as a sample to confirm the accurate HP Envy 6430e printer setup.
HP Envy 6430e Driver Download
Download and install the HP Envy 6430e driver on the Windows and Mac computers easily and quickly. For this, you have to follow the below-given step-by-step procedure.
HP Envy 6430e Driver for Windows
The simple procedure for HP Envy 6430e driver installation on the Windows device is:
- Power up the Windows computer and ensure it is faultless.
- After that, confirm the internet connection is stable on the Windows computer.
- Find the HP Envy 6430e driver that supports your Windows OS version.
- Download the HP 6430e driver setup file and double-click on it.
- The Envy printer driver installation process initiates on the computer.
- Now, use the driver installation procedure given on the screen.
- Finish HP Envy 6430e driver installation and take a test print.
HP Envy 6430e Driver for Mac
The basic instructions for HP Envy 6430e driver setup on the Mac computer are:
- Turn ON the Mac operating system and make sure it has no problem.
- Then, ensure that the wireless network on the Mac computer is active.
- Search for the HP Envy 6430e driver compatible with the Mac OS version.
- Save HP Envy 6430e driver installation file and click on it twice.
- The HP Envy 6430e driver installation process begins on the Mac device.
- Now, follow the procedure given on the Mac device screen.
- Complete HP Envy 6430e driver setup and print a sample file.
HP Envy 6430e Wireless Setup
For HP Envy 6430e wireless setup, here are the four methods.
HP Envy 6430e Wifi Setup using HP Smart App
The procedure for HP Envy 6430e wifi setup using the HP Smart App is:
- Power up the Windows/Mac computer and ensure it is perfect.
- Get the HP Smart App software on the computer and extract it.
- Follow the on-screen software setup procedure and finish the process.
- Open the HP Smart App software and adjust its settings as per the requirements.
- Choose the Add button and add 123.hp.com/envy6430e printer to the device using the wizard steps.
- Finally, take a print of any document.
HP Envy 6430e Wireless Setup Wizard
The instructions for HP Envy 6430e Wi-Fi setup via printer wireless setup wizard are:
- Switch ON the HP Envy 6430e printer and confirm it has no problem.
- Access the Setup option on the printer panel and choose the wireless settings.
- Select the wireless setup wizard and a range of wireless networks will be on the printer.
- Now, choose your preferred Wi-Fi printer name and continue.
- When the wizard asks, provide the Wi-Fi security code.
- Continue with the on-screen instructions and finish the process.
HP Envy 6430e Wifi Direct Setup
The instructions for HP Envy 6430e Wi-Fi setup using the Wi-Fi Direct Method are:
- Switch ON the Mac/Windows computer and confirm it is faultless.
- Check the wireless network connection on the computer and confirm it is stable.
- Feed a compatible set of sheets on the Envy printer paper tray.
- Now, move on to the control panel section of the Windows/Mac computer.
- Choose- Printers and Scanners and go for- Wi-Fi Direct Printers.
- Select your HP Envy printer and complete the process as per the on-screen
HP Envy 6430e WPS Pin Setup
The procedure for setting up Wi-Fi on the printer using the HP Envy 6430e WPS Setup is:
- Ensure that the position of the Envy printer, computer, and Wi-Fi router is nearby.
- Power up the Wi-Fi router, computer, and HP Envy 6030e printer.
- Choose the Setup option on the printer control panel and select- network settings.
- Then, select the wireless setup wizard to continue.
- Press the push button of your wireless router and hold it for some time.
- Then, press the HP 6430e printer WPS button until the wireless light flashes.
HP Envy 6430e Troubleshooting
HP Envy 6430e Printer Offline issues
Solve the HP Envy 6430e printer offline problem using the method given below:
- Initially, reboot the computer connected to the Envy printer.
- After that, reboot the HP Envy 6430e printer.
- Deactivate the Envy printer, as well as the computer.
- Wait for some time and activate the computer and HP 6430e printer.
- Check whether your HP printer has become online.
- Still, if the Envy printer is not online, then access the computer.
- Click on the Start button and access the control panel
- Now, click- Devices and Printers and choose the HP 6430e printer.
- Right-click on the HP 6430e printer and choose- Use Printer Online.
- Now, the HP Envy 6430e printer will turn into online mode.
- If still the HP Envy 6430e printer shows an offline error, then go to the computer.
- Click- Start and access the section- Control Panel.
- Now, choose- Devices and Printers and select your HP 6430e printer name.
- Move on to the Use menu and cancel the print jobs.
- Check the Envy printer and confirm it has no jammed papers.
- Finally, the HP Envy 6430e printer will convert into online mode.
Call our customer support team if still, the HP 6430e printer is offline.
HP Envy 6430e Driver is Unavailble
If the HP Envy 6430e driver is unavailable, solve the problem using the instructions given below:
- ON the computer and make sure it has no faults.
- Ensure that the internet connection is active on the computer.
- Download HP Easy Start Driver and double-click on its setup file.
- The installation process of HP Easy Start Driver begins on the computer.
- Follow the on-screen procedure and finish the installation process.
- Now, open the installed software and choose the displayed button- Scan Now.
- Select the Update option shown near the printer name and use the on-screen procedure.
- Complete the process and deactivate the wireless router, computer, and HP 6430e printer.
- Wait for a few minutes and activate the wireless router.
- Then, activate the HP Envy 6430e printer and computer.
If you have any queries regarding the above-mentioned procedure, contact our team.
HP Envy 6430e Printer is not printing
Sometimes the HP Envy 6430e printer fails to print. In such a situation, use the below method and solve it easily and quickly.
- Power off the HP Envy 6430e printer and hold on for some time.
- Then, power up the HP printer and wait until it activates.
- Move on to the HP 6430e printer settings section and modify them as per the requirements.
- Check the HP 6430e printer and ensure that the Envy printer is in proper connection with the computer.
- Search for the HP 6430e driver compatible with your computer OS version.
- When you get the compatible driver, download it on the computer.
- Extract the driver setup file and continue with the on-screen
- Finish the process and start printing with the HP Envy 6430e printer.
If the HP Envy 6430e printer is still unable to print, call our technical support team.
HP Envy 6430e Printer Won't Connect to WiFi
Here are the instructions for connecting the HP Envy 6430e printer to the Wi-Fi network:
- Switch off the HP Envy 6430e printer and wait for a few minutes.
- Activate the Envy printer and access the HP printer settings section.
- Adjust the HP 6430e printer settings depending upon the requirements.
- Download HP Envy 6430e driver and run its installation file on the computer.
- Follow the on-screen driver installation procedure.
- Finish the process and open any document on the computer.
- Click on the File option and choose the Print button.
- Adjust the print settings and select the Print option.
If you need detailed information on this, contact our customer support team.