HP Envy 6400e Printer
HP Envy 6400e printer is one of the best options for high-quality prints. Here, on this page, you will get to know the complete details about the HP Envy 6400e printer setup. It includes printer setup on Mac & Windows, driver installation, and network setup. Additionally, we also explain the method for HP Envy 6400e troubleshooting.
HP Envy 6400e Setup
Here is the simple procedure for HP Envy 6400e Printer setup on Mac and Windows devices:
HP Envy 6400e Printer Setup for Windows
The standard instructions for HP Envy 6400e printer setup on Windows OS are:
- Switch ON the Windows computer and make sure to have no problem.
- Then, activate the HP Envy 6400e printer and confirm that it does not have issues.
- Move on to the HP printer panel and go for the Setup menu.
- Choose the wireless settings and select the wireless setup wizard.
- Then, choose your device Wi-Fi and finish the process with the wizard steps.
- Go to the preferred computer and select the option- Printers and Scanners.
- Select your HP Envy 6400e printer name and choose the option- Add device.
- Continue with the wizard steps and add 123.hp.com/setup 6400e to the computer.
- Lastly, print a document as a sample.
HP Envy 6400e Printer Setup for Mac
The simple steps for setting up HP Envy 6400e printer setup on Mac device are:
- Power up the Mac computer and HP Envy 6400e printer.
- Select the Setup menu and choose the network settings option.
- Then, access the wireless setup wizard and choose your device Wi-Fi.
- Proceed to enter the Wi-Fi passcode and finish the hp envy 6400e wireless setup.
- Select the displayed Apple icon on the computer and choose- System Preferences.
- Then, select the Printers and Scanner option and click on the Plus symbol.
- After that, click on the button- Add and choose your HP 6400e printer name.
- Go to the Use menu and click on the AirPrint option.
- Finally, choose the option- Add and finish the HP Envy 6400e printer setup.
HP Envy 6400eDriver Download
Setting up HP Envy 6400e driver on the preferred computer is a simple process. Here are the simple instructions for driver setup on Mac and Windows devices:
HP Envy 6400e Driver for Windows
The standard steps to install HP Envy 6400e driver on Windows OS are:
- Activate the Windows operating system.
- Save HP Envy 6400e driver RAR file suitable for your OS version.
- Run the driver file and continue with the on-screen
- Click on your desired network setup method when the wizard prompts.
- Finish HP Envy 6400e driver installation and print a sample page.
HP Envy 6400e Driver for Mac
The simple steps for HP Envy 6400e driver setup on Mac are:
- Power up the Mac operating system.
- Download HP Envy 6400e driver compatible with your OS version.
- Extract the driver file and proceed with the wizard procedure.
- Select the preferred connectivity mode when the wizard asks
- Install HP Envy 6400e driver and take a print as a sample.
HP Envy 6400e Wireless Setup
HP Envy 6400e Wifi Setup via HP Smart App
The steps to set up Wi-Fi on HP Envy 6400e printer using Smart App are:
- Power up the preferred computer and ensure to have no problem.
- Download the HP Smart App RAR file on the computer.
- Follow the wizard instructions and finish the HP Smart App installation.
- Add the Envy printer to the software using the wizard instructions.
- Finish HP Envy 6400e wireless setup.
HP Envy 6400e Wireless Setup Wizard
The instructions for HP Envy 6400e Wi-Fi setup using wireless setup wizard are:
- Power up the HP Envy 6400e printer and go to its control panel.
- Select the Setup option and choose the network settings.
- Then, go for the wireless setup wizard and select your Wi-Fi name.
- Continue to enter the Wi-Fi password and finish the HP Envy 6400eWireless setup.
- Finally, print a sample file.
HP Envy 6400e WiFi Direct Setup
The simple steps for wireless setup via HP Envy 6400e Wifi Direct Setup are:
- Ensure that the HP 6400e printer paper tray and confirm to have suitable papers.
- Activate your HP Envy 6400e printer and operating system.
- Choose the option- Printers and Scanners and click- Add a Printer or Scanner.
- Then, choose the option- Wi-Fi Direct Printers and click on your HP printer name.
- Select the option- Add device and copy your wireless PIN.
- Enter the wireless PIN when the device asks and complete the HP Envy 6400e Wireless setup.
HP Envy 6400e WPS Pin
The procedure for Wi-Fi setup using the HP Envy 6400e WPS pin method is:
- Keep the wireless device near to the HP Envy 6400e printer.
- Activate the HP printer and access its control panel.
- Now, choose the Setup menu given on the printer panel.
- Go for wireless settings and select the wireless setup wizard.
- Then, choose the Push Button and press your printer wireless button.
- Do not leave the Wi-Fi button for some time.
- Press the router Wi-Fi button and hold on till the light stops flashing.
HP Envy 6400e Troubleshooting
HP Envy 6400e Printer Offline Issues
Here is the simple procedure to make your HP Envy 6400e offline printer online:
- To begin with, reboot the HP Envy 6400e printer.
- After that, reboot the preferred computer.
- Deactivate the Wi-Fi device and activate it after some time.
- Now, if the HP Envy 6400e printer is still not online, access your computer.
- Access the section- Devices and Printers and you will see your HP printer name.
- Right-click on your HP printer name and choose- Use Printer Online.
Contact our technical team for more tech support.
HP Envy 6400e driver is unavailable
If your HP Envy 6400e printer driver is unavailable on the computer, use the below-given steps:
- Search for the compatible HP Easy Start driver and download it on the device.
- Open the driver file and move on with the procedure given on the screen.
- Install it and open it to select the option- Scan Now.
- Then, click on the Update option to continue.
- Deactivate the wireless device, HP 6400e, and computer.
- Wait for some time; activate the 123.hp.com/setup 6400e printer, Wi-Fi, and computer.
If still, the HP Envy 6400e driver is Unavailable, call us.
HP Envy 6400e Printer is not printing
If your HP Envy 6400e printer is unable to print, then fix it using the below-listed instructions:
- Power off the HP Envy 6400e printer and hold on for some time.
- Now, power up the printer and adjust its settings as per the requirements.
- Ensure that the printer is in proper connection with the computer.
- Save HP Envy 6400e driver setup file on the connected computer.
- Extract the driver setup file and proceed with the on-screen procedure.
- Install HP envy 6400e driver and you have to make it the default printer.
- Stop the print tasks and make sure that the paper tray has suitable papers.
- Insert suitable ink cartridges into the HP Envy 6400e ink cartridge
- Finally, check and confirm that to have no paper jams in the printer.
If you need instant technical support on this, contact our tech team.
HP Envy 6400e Printer Can’t Connect to Wi-Fi
If your HP Envy 6400e printer won’t connect to Wifi network, then use the steps below to fix it:
- Switch ON your HP Envy 6400e printer and access its control panel.
- Select the Setup option and go for the network settings option.
- Choose the wireless setup wizard, and a list of Wi-Fi names will be on the panel.
- Select your preferred Wi-Fi name and continue with the on-screen steps.
- Enter the Wi-Fi passcode when the wizard prompts and finish the HP Envy 6400e Wifi setup.
- If the preferred Wi-Fi name is not visible in the printer, then add the network using the wizard steps.
If you require additional support on this, feel free to call us.