HP Envy 6055e Printer
The HP Envy 6055e printer has a memory of 256MB DDR3 and supports mobile printing. For mobile printing, HP Smart app, Chrome OS, Apple AirPrint™, and Mopria-certified are essential. It can handle 100 sheets and 40 cards in the input tray. In the printer output tray, 25 sheets are supportable. The 123.hp.com/setup 6055e printer can make colour copies and copy a maximum of 9 copies. Its resolution for copying a file is 300 x 300 dpi. The printer has 2 ink cartridges,1-black and 1 tri-colours. It supports HP Thermal Inkjet as print technology.
HP Envy 6055e Printer Setup
The general steps for HP Envy 6055e printer setup are:
- Take the new printer package and keep it on a smooth surface.
- Open the package and take out the printer.
- Keep the printer where an electric port is there.
- After that, tear off the packing materials from the printer.
- Connect the printer to the electric port with a power cable.
- Power up the electric port and ON the HP Envy 6055e Printer.
- Change the envy printer settings as per the requirements.
- Place sheets in the paper tray with proper alignment.
- Then, remove the packing materials from the ink cartridges.
- Insert those ink cartridges into the cartridge slots.
- Download and install 123.hp.com/envy6055e on the computer.
- While installing the hp printer driver, choose a mode to connect the printer and device.
- Lastly, take a print as a test to ensure proper HP Envy 6055e printer setup.
HP Envy 6055e Driver Download
The process of HP Envy 6055e driver download and setup is easy. It is doable on both Windows and Mac OSs. For this, follow the instructions below:
HP Envy 6055e Driver for Windows
The procedure for setting up HP Envy 6055e driver for Windows OS is:
- Get the printer driver compatible with the Windows OS.
- Move on to the folder where the driver file is and open the file.
- The HP Envy 6055 driver download installation begins.
- Continue with the on-screen driver setup procedure.
- Choose a method to connect the printer and Windows OS.
- Finish the 123 HP driver installation and print a sample document.
HP Envy 6055e Driver for Mac
The instructions for driver setup on Mac operating system are:
- Download the compatible HP Envy 6055e driver for Mac OS.
- Open the compatible driver file on the folder.
- The HP 6055e driver install process initiates.
- Proceed with the installation steps given on the screen.
- Select a mode to connect the Mac OS and Envy printer.
- Complete the HP driver setup and take a test print.
HP Envy 6055e Wireless Setup
For wireless network setup on HP Envy 6055e printer, you can use four methods. We are listing down the procedure for all four methods.
HP Envy 6055e WiFi Direct
The step-by-step procedure for HP Envy 6055e Wi-Fi setup are:
- To begin with, ensure that the printer paper tray contains suitable sheets.
- Then, go to the computer and choose-Printer and Scanners.
- Select- Add a Printer or Scanner option and click the HP Envy 6055e Wi-Fi Direct
- Click on your HP printer name and choose- Add device.
- Copy the PIN of WPS, provide the PIN when the wizard prompts and finish the process.
HP Envy 6055e Smart App
The basic procedure for Wi-Fi network setup using HP Smart App is:
- Download HP Smart App on the Mac or Windows computer.
- Run the app file and continue with the instructions on the wizard.
- Install the app and open it on the computer.
- Then, make changes in the app settings and click Add Printer option on the home.
- Add the printer 123.hp.com/envy6055e to the app and complete the process.
HP Envy 6055e Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
The instructions for Wi-Fi setup via WPS are:
- Ensure to have the Envy printer near the wireless router.
- ON the Envy 6055e printer, choose Setup and go for wireless setup wizard.
- Select Push Button, click- Start and press & hold the Wi-Fi button for few minutes.
- Then, press the wireless router HP Envy 6055 WPS pin and hold it until the light stops flashing.
- The process of the HP Envy 6055e wireless setup is over.
HP Envy 6055e Wireless Setup
The general steps for wireless setup via Wi-Fi setup wizard are:
- Firstly, power up the HP Envy printer.
- Choose the printer setup menu from the panel.
- Go to the network setup and click wireless setup wizard.
- Select the device wireless network name and proceed.
- Complete HP Envy 6055e wireless setup with the on-screen procedure.
HP Envy 6055e Troubleshooting
HP Envy 6055e driver unavailable
- Download the HP Printer driver and move on to the folder where you saved the file.
- Run the saved file on the computer and proceed with the on-screen steps.
- Install the software on the device with the instructions given on the device.
- After that, open the installed software and you will see “Scan Now” option, click on it.
- Now, select the option- Update near the printer name.
- Deactivate the wireless router, HP Envy 6055e printer, and computer.
- After 10 seconds, power up all the devices and check whether the driver is there.
HP Envy 6055e printer offline issues
- Reboot the HP printer and Mac/Windows device.
- Power off the wireless router and power it up again.
- Now, if the HP Envy 6055e printer is offline, then continue to the next step.
- Access the computer and go to the Devices and Printer section.
- Right-click on the HP 6055e printer name and click- Use Printer Online.
- Finally, the printer will become online.
HP Envy 6055e printer is not printing
- Turn off the HP printer and power it up after some time.
- Make the printer setting changes as per the requirements.
- Ensure that the connection between the devices is stable.
- Uninstall HP Envy 6055e driver from the computer.
- Download the compatible version printer driver on the computer.
- Install the compatible version driver on the device.
- Choose your printer as the default one and cancel all the print jobs.
- Check and ensure that sheets in the paper tray are properly aligned.
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are having an accurate ink level.
- Finally, make sure that the printer is free from paper jams.
HP Envy 6055e printer won't connect to Wi-Fi
Is the HP Envy 6055e printer not connecting to the WiFi? Follow the steps below and solve the problem:
- Access the HP printer settings and select the wireless setup wizard.
- Choose the computer Wi-Fi network name from the given list.
- Continue and complete the process with the on-screen instructions.
- If the device network name is not in the printer, then tap – Add Network.
- Enter the name and password of the wireless network to proceed.
- Use the instructions on the printer screen and complete the wireless setup.
Contact our tech support team for more guidance.