HP Envy 6052 Printer
The HP Envy 6052 printer has a mobile printing feature. For this, it needs HP Smart App, Mopria-certified, and Apple AirPrint. The input printer tray supports 40 cards and 100 sheets, and the output paper tray supports 25 sheets. It supports a borderless printing feature.
The 123.hp.com/envy6052 printer has two ink cartridges – black and tri-color. It uses HP Thermal Inkjet print technology and supports Automatic Duplex Printing. The ISO print speed is 10 ppm for black prints and 7 ppm for color prints.
Its print resolution is 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi and supports 1000 pages as a duty cycle for a month.
HP Envy 6052 Setup - 123.hp.com/envy6052
HP Envy 6052 Printer Setup for Windows
The simple steps for HP Envy 6052 printer setup on the Windows (device) are:
- Power up the Windows computer and ensure everything is perfect.
- Then, power up the HP Envy 6052 printer and make sure to no have no issues.
- Access the printer panel and select the Setup option.
- Then, access the network menu and go for the wireless setup wizard.
- After that, choose your device Wi-Fi network ID and continue.
- Provide the network security code and finish the process.
- Access the computer and go to Add Printer and Scanners option.
- Choose 123.hp.com/envy6052 printer name and click- Add device.
- Finally, add your Envy printer to the device with the HP Envy 6052 Printer Setup
HP Envy 6052 Printer Setup for Mac
The basic procedure for adding HP Envy 6052 printer on the Mac (device) is:
- Switch ON the device (Mac) and Envy 6052 printer.
- Choose the displayed option- Setup and tap the shown network menu.
- Select the wireless setup wizard and touch your computer Wi-Fi network name.
- Continue to provide the network passkey and finish the process.
- After that, go to the Mac computer and choose the Apple symbol.
- Select “System Preferences”, choose- Printers and Scanners and select the plus icon.
- Select the Add button shown on the screen and select 123.hp.com/setup 6052 printer name.
- Access the Use menu, click – AirPrint, select – Add, and complete the HP Envy 6052 Printer Setup
HP Envy 6052 Driver Download
The HP Envy 6052 driver download and installation is easy. Follow the below-listed procedure for driver setup on Windows and Mac OSs.
HP Envy 6052 Driver for Windows
- Turn ON the Windows operating system.
- Download HP Envy 6052 driver on the operating system.
- Extract the driver and continue with the on-screen procedure.
- Select the desired network setup mode and complete the HP Envy 6052 driver setup.
HP Envy 6052 Driver for Mac
- Switch ON the Mac computer.
- Download the HP 6052 driver for Mac
- Extract the HP printer driver file and proceed as per the wizard steps.
- Choose a mode to connect the printer & computer and finish the HP Envy 6052 driver installation
HP Envy 6052 Wireless Setup
HP Envy 6052 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Ensure that computer wireless connection is perfect.
- Turn ON the HP Envy 6052.
- Choose the shown Setup option and tap- wireless settings.
- Touch the shown Wi-Fi network setup wizard and select your device Wi-Fi name.
- Proceed and provide the Wi-Fi password when the wizard prompts.
- Lastly, finish HP Envy 6052 wireless setup.
HP Envy 6052 Smart App Download
- Switch ON the computer and save the HP Smart App file on it.
- Open the saved HP Smart App file and continue as per the wizard instructions.
- Install the HP Smart App file, open it and make essential changes in its settings.
- Add the Envy 6052 printer to the HP Smart App and complete the 123.hp.com/envy6052 wireless setup process.
HP Envy 6052 WiFi Direct Setup
- Check the Envy 6052 printer tray and ensure to have compatible sheets.
- Then, access the Envy printer and device & ON them.
- After that, choose – Printers and Scanners given on the device screen.
- Select- Add a printer or scanner and click- Wifi Direct
- Then, choose the HP Envy 6052 printer name and choose- Add device option.
- Copy the network PIN, provide it when your screen prompts and finish the HP Envy 6052 Wifi Direct setup.
HP Envy 6052 WPS Pin
- Ensure that HP 6052 printer is close to the Wi-Fi
- Switch ON the Envy printer and go to its touch screen.
- Select Setup and choose the wireless settings.
- Then, choose the wireless setup wizard and select Push Button.
- Press the wireless button of your Envy 6052 printer and wait for a few seconds.
- Now, press the wireless button of the router and wait until the flashing light stops.
HP Envy 6052 Troubleshooting
HP Envy 6052 driver is unavailable
The procedure for solving HP Envy 6052 driver is unavailable issue is:
- Download the extractable file of the HP Easy Start driver on the device.
- Run the driver file and continue with the on-screen instructions.
- Install the software on the computer and open
- Choose the option- Scan now and click- Update.
- Power off the computer, HP 6052 printer, and wireless router.
- Then, ON the computer > Envy 6052 printer > Wi-Fi router.
If still, the HP Envy 6052 driver is unavailable, call our team.
HP Envy 6052 Printer Offline Issues
The general procedure to fix HP Envy 6052 printer offline problem is:
- Access your HP 6052 printer and reboot
- Now, access your preferred device and reboot it.
- Turn off your wireless router and turn it ON.
- If the HP Envy 6052 printer is still offline, go to your computer.
- Select the Devices and Printers and right-click on the desired 123.hp.com/envy6052 printer name.
- Lastly, select the Use Printer Online
If you need more assistance on this, call our tech support team.
HP Envy 6052 Printer is not printing
Use the procedure listed below to solve the HP Envy 6052 printer not printing issue:
- Switch off the HP Envy 6052 printer and wait for a few seconds.
- Then, switch ON the HP 6052 printer and change the essential settings.
- Make sure that the connection between the device and printer is perfect.
- Download the setup file of the HP Envy 6052 driver.
- Open the driver setup file and proceed with the on-screen procedure.
- Install the Envy 6052 driver and make your HP printer your default option.
- Cancel the ongoing print jobs and confirm to have suitable sheets in the printer tray.
- Install proper ink cartridges into the Envy printer 6052 cartridge.
- Lastly, ensure that the HP Envy printer is free from jammed papers.
For immediate guidance on this HP Envy 6052 printer is not printing, call us.
HP Envy 6052 Not Connect to Wifi
The instructions to resolve the HP Envy 6052 printer not connecting to the Wi-Fi issue is:
- Power up your HP 6052 printer and go to the printer panel.
- Choose the menu- Setup and access its network menu.
- Then, access the wireless setup option and tap your preferred network name.
- Proceed to enter the security key of your wireless network and finish the process.
- If your preferred network name is not in the Envy printer, then add it as per the wizard procedure.
- When the wizard prompts, enter the password of Wi-Fi and complete the 123.hp.com/envy6052 wireless setup.
Get in touch with our tech support professionals for extra guidance.