HP Envy 6034e
The all-new HP Envy 6034e printer package comes with the printer, power cord, and suitable ink cartridges. Connecting the Envy printer to the computer is possible using wired and wireless methods. The HP 6034e printer has a memory of a maximum of 256 MB DDR3. It is compatible with printing from mobile devices. For this, you require HP Smart App, Apple AirPrint, Mopria-Certified, and Chrome OS.
The HP Envy 6034e printer has an input paper tray that handles 100 sheets and an output tray, which handles 25 sheets. It has a borderless printing feature and 2 print cartridges.
Now, to use the printer at its best, set up the Envy printer properly. On this page, you will get the simple method for HP Envy 6034e driver install, printer setup, and network setup. Along with this, you will get the standard method for HP Envy 6034e troubleshooting.
HP Envy 6034e Setup
HP Envy 6034e printer setup is a simple process. Here we are explaining the procedure for printer setup on the Windows and Mac computers:
HP Envy 6034e Setup for Windows
The standard steps for HP Envy 6034e printer setup on the Windows computer are:
- Access the HP Envy 6034e printer package and open it.
- Take out the HP printer and keep it on a smooth surface.
- Then, clear away all the covering materials from the Envy printer.
- Now, place suitable papers on the printer paper tray and close the tray.
- Install new ink cartridges into the cartridge slots after removing the yellow tapes.
- ON the power outlet and HP Envy 6034e printer.
- Next, move on to the Windows computer and power it up.
- Choose the option- Setup on the printer panel and go for the network setup menu.
- Access the wireless settings, select- wireless setup wizard, and choose your Wi-Fi.
- Continue to enter the Wi-Fi password and finish the Wi-Fi setup process.
- Access the control panel section of the computer and choose- Add a Printer or Scanner.
- Choose your Envy printer name and select the Add device option.
- Finally, add your HP 6034e printer using the on-screen.
HP Envy 6034e Setup for Mac
The basic procedure for HP Envy 6034e printer setup on the Mac computer is:
- Move on to the Envy printer package and open it.
- Take the HP 6034e printer and place it on a smooth surface.
- Tear off all the packing materials from the HP Envy 6034e printer.
- Open the Envy printer paper tray and make sure it has no faults.
- Keep compatible papers on the tray and close the paper tray.
- Load suitable ink cartridges into the printer paper tray.
- Tear off the packing materials from the new USB cable.
- Connect the USB cable to the power port and Envy 6034e printer.
- Activate the HP Envy 6034e printer and power port.
- Move on to the Mac computer and power it up.
- Make sure that the Mac device has a Wi-Fi network.
- Choose the Apple icon and access the System Preferences section.
- Select your Envy printer name and move on to the Use menu.
- Click- + and choose the Add option.
- Proceed with the Envy printer setup instructions given on the screen.
- Complete HP Envy 6034e printer setup.
- Finally, take a sample print.
HP Envy 6034e Driver Download
HP Envy 6034e driver download and installation is not a challenging task. The general steps for HP Envy 6034e driver installation on the Mac and Windows devices are:
HP Envy 6034e Driver for Windows
The simple steps for HP Envy 6034e driver setup on the Windows device are:
- Power up the Windows computer and confirm it has no problem.
- Ensure that the wireless network is active on the Windows device.
- Download HP Envy 6034e driver and run its setup file on the device.
- Follow the driver setup procedure displayed on the screen.
- Choose the wired or wireless method to connect the printer and device.
- Continue and finish HP Envy 6034e driver installation.
HP Envy 6034e Driver for Mac
The simple instructions for HP Envy 6034e driver installation on the Mac OS are:
- Switch ON the Mac computer and ensure it has no issue.
- Make sure that the internet is stable on the Mac computer.
- Save Envy 6034e driver and open its setup file on the Mac device.
- Use the driver installation steps shown on the Mac device.
- Select the wireless or wired mode for connecting the device and Envy printer.
- Proceed and complete HP Envy 6034e driver setup.
HP Envy 6034e Wireless Setup
Adding a wireless network to the HP Envy 6034e printer is a simple process. Here are the four methods for HP Envy 6034e wireless setup.
HP Envy 6034e Wifi Setup using HP Smart App
The standard steps for HP Envy 6034e wireless setup via HP Smart App are:
- Power up the desired computer and download HP Smart App on it.
- Open the setup file of the downloaded HP Smart App.
- Use the setup procedure shown on the device screen.
- Install HP Smart App and open it.
- Change the software settings as per the requirements.
- Then, choose the Add button given on the screen.
- Use the on-screen instructions and add HP 6034e printer to the computer.
HP Envy 6034e Wireless Setup Wizard
The standard steps for wifi setup using the hp envy 6034e wireless setup wizard are:
- ON the preferred computer and ensure its Wi-Fi is stable.
- Power up the HP Envy 6034e printer and choose the Setup option.
- Access the wireless settings and go for wireless setup wizard.
- Choose your wireless network name and continue with the wizard steps.
- When the wizard asks, enter the wireless network security code.
- Use the procedures displayed on the printer and finish the Wi-Fi setup process.
- Finally, print a sample page.
HP Envy 6034e WiFi Direct Setup
The simple procedure for setting up a Wi-Fi network on the HP 6034e printer is:
- Power up the computer and make sure it has no faults.
- Check the Wi-Fi network in the computer and confirm it is active.
- Feed the Envy 6034e printer paper tray with compatible papers.
- Move on to the computer and access the control panel
- Choose the option- Printers and Scanners and select- Wi-Fi Direct Printers.
- Select your HP Envy 6034e printer name and proceed with the wizard steps.
- Complete HP Envy 6034e wireless setup.
HP Envy 6034e WPS Pin
The instructions for HP Envy 6034e Wi-Fi setup using the WPS pin method are:
- Place the Envy printer, wireless router, and computer close to each other.
- Power up the wireless router, computer, and HP Envy 6034e printer.
- Choose the option- Setup on the printer and tap- network setup.
- Select the wireless settings option and tap- wireless setup wizard.
- Now, go for the Push Button and choose the Start button.
- Press the router WPS button and hold it for some time.
- Then, press the HP 6034e printer WPS button and hold it until the light flashes.
HP Envy 6034e Troubleshooting
HP Envy 6034e printer offline issues
If the HP Envy 6034e printer is offline, then make it online using the given method:
- Reboot the computer and HP Envy 6034e printer.
- Off the wireless router, printer, and computer.
- Now, wait for a few seconds and ON the computer, router, and Envy printer.
- If the Envy printer is still offline, access the computer and click- Devices and Printers.
- Select your HP Envy printer and right-click on it.
- Choose the “Use Printer Online” option; your Envy printer will be online.
- Still, if the HP 6034e printer is not becoming online, go to the computer.
- Access – Devices and Printers, select your Envy printer name and go to the Use menu.
- Stop the print tasks and ensure to have no jammed papers in the printer.
- Finally, try to print with the HP Envy 6034e printer.
If you see the same issue again with the HP Envy 6034e printer, call us.
HP Envy 6034e driver is unavailable
If the HP Envy 6034e printer driver is unavailable, then fix the problem using the steps below:
- Power up the computer and download the software- HP Easy Start Driver.
- Extract the software setup file and use the procedure given on the screen.
- Complete the setup process and open HP Easy Start Driver
- Click on the Scan Now button and choose the button- Update.
- Proceed and finish the process as per the on-screen instructions.
- After that, off the computer, HP 6034e printer, and a Wi-Fi router.
- Wait for some time and ON the router, printer, & computer.
Contact our customer support experts if you need more information on this.
HP Envy 6034e Printer is not Printing
If the HP Envy 6034e printer is not printing, use the instructions given below and fix it without much hassle:
- Off the HP Envy 6034e printer and hold on for a few seconds.
- ON the HP Envy 6034e printer and access its settings tab.
- Change the Envy printer settings depending on your requirements.
- Make sure that the connection between the computer and Envy printer is stable.
- Find the compatible HP Envy 6034e driver and download its setup file on the device.
- Extract the driver setup file and proceed with the wizard instructions.
- Complete the driver installation process and try printing with the HP Envy 6034e printer.
If you have any doubts about this procedure, feel free to call our tech support experts.
HP Envy 6034e Won't Connect to Wifi
Sometimes your HP Envy 6034e printer won’t connect to Wi-Fi network. If you face this problem, use the procedure given below and connect the printer and Wi-Fi.
- Power off the HP Envy 6034e printer and wait for a few minutes.
- Now, power up the HP 6034e printer and move on to its settings section.
- Modify the printer settings depending on the requirements.
- Ensure that the computer and Envy 6034e printer are accurately connected.
- Download HP Envy 6034e driver installation file on the desired computer.
- Double-click on the driver setup files to start with the driver installation process.
- When the driver installation process begins, use the on-screen
- Finish the HP 3762 driver installation.
Call our customer care executive for more information on this process.