HP Envy 6032 Printer
Enjoy premium quality prints with HP Envy 6032 printer. However, to enjoy using this printer, set up the printer in a proper way. For this, you need a list of things. It includes ink cartridges, papers, a USB cord, a computer, and a printer driver.
If you have all these things, then set up the printer using the steps below. Along with this, get steps for HP Envy 6032 driver setup, network setup, and HP 6032 printer troubleshooting.
HP Envy 6032 Setup
The HP Envy 6032 printer setup is a simple process. Here are the instructions for 123.hp.com/setup 6032 is:
- Uncover the HP Envy 6032 printer
- Take the printer and keep it in a place near the electric port.
- Tear off the covering materials from the Envy printer.
- Take a stable power cord and remove the packing materials from it.
- Connect the one end of the power cord to the electric port.
- Then, connect the other end of the power cord to the 123.hp.com/setup 6032 printer.
- Open the Envy printer ink cartridge slots.
- Remove the coverings from the new ink cartridges.
- Load the ink cartridges into the cartridge slots and close the slots.
- After that, open the printer paper feeder tray.
- Place a set of suitable sheets on the tray and close it.
- Power up the computer and install HP Envy 6032 driver on it.
- Connect the printer and computer using the Wi-Fi network.
- Finally, take a print of the document to confirm proper HP Envy 6032 printer setup.
HP Envy 6032 Driver Download
HP Envy 6032 driver download and set up is not a difficult process. Here are the steps for driver setup on Windows and Mac operating systems.
HP Envy 6032 Driver for Windows
The procedure for HP Envy 6032 driver installation on Windows device is:
- Turn ON the Windows device and know its OS version.
- Download suitable HP Envy 6032 driver on the device.
- Run the driver file on the computer and proceed with the wizard steps.
- Choose a mode to connect the computer and printer.
- Finish the driver installation process.
HP Envy 6032 Driver for Mac
The instructions for HP Envy 6032 driver setup on Mac device are:
- Switch ON the Mac device and check the OS version.
- Download compatible HP Envy 6032 driver on the computer.
- Open the driver file on the device and continue with the on-screen steps.
- Select a method to connect the HP printer and computer.
- Complete the HP Envy 6032 driver setup.
HP Envy 6032 Wireless Setup
For HP Envy 6032 Wireless setup, four methods are there. It includes:
HP Envy 6032 Wifi Setup using HP Smart App
The procedure for HP Envy 6032 Wi-Fi setup using the software- HP Smart App is:
- Activate the computer and download the HP Smart App setup file on it.
- After that, run the setup file on the computer.
- Move on with the on-screen steps and finish the HP Smart App installation.
- Open HP Smart App and adjust its settings based on the requirements.
- Add 123.hp.com/setup 6032 printer to the device using the on-screen instructions.
HP Envy 6032 Wireless Setup Wizard
The instructions for HP Envy 6032 wireless setup using Wi-Fi setup wizard are:
- Power up the HP Envy 6032 printer and choose the Setup menu.
- Select the network menu and choose the wireless settings option.
- Then, select the wireless setup wizard and choose your desired Wi-Fi name.
- Continue with the wizard steps to enter the Wi-Fi password.
- Finish HP Envy 6032 wireless setup.
HP Envy 6032 WiFi Direct Setup
The steps for HP Envy 6032 wireless setup using Wi-Fi Direct method are:
- Check and confirm that the printer paper feeder tray has compatible papers.
- Access the computer and go to the Printers and Scanners section.
- Select the “Add a Printer or Scanner” option and go for- show Wi-Fi Direct Printers.
- After that, you have to choose your Envy printer name and click-Add device.
- You see the WPS PIN, note it, enter it when the wizard asks and finish the HP Envy 6032 Wifi Direct Setup.
HP Envy 6032 WPS Pin Setup
The Instructions for HP Envy 6032 Wi-Fi setup using the WPS method are:
- Keep the Envy printer close to the Wi-Fi router.
- Choose the Setup menu on the printer and go for the wireless setup option.
- Then, choose the Wi-Fi Protected Setup menu and click- Push Button.
- After that, choose the Start button, press the printer Wi-Fi button and hold it.
- Press the router Wi-Fi button and hold it until the flashing light stops.
HP Envy 6032 Troubleshooting
HP Envy 6032 driver is unavailable
If your HP Envy 6032 driver is unavailable, then resolve it using the steps listed below:
- Download HP Easy Start driver setup file on the desired computer.
- After that, access the setup file and open it.
- Proceed with the instructions given on the screen and finish the installation.
- Access the installed HP Easy Start driver and go for the “Scan Now” option.
- Select the button-update given near the Envy printer name.
- Deactivate the wireless router, HP Envy 6032 printer, and computer.
- Disconnect the USB cables from the computer and HP printer.
- After 10 seconds, connect the USB cables to the printer and computer.
- Power up the HP 6032 printer, device, and router.
Still, if the HP Envy 6032 driver is unavailable, call us.
HP Envy 6032 Printer Offline Issues
If your HP Envy 6032 printer is offline, then make it online using the steps below:
- To start with, reboot the computer and hp.com/envy6032 printer.
- Deactivate the preferred wireless router and power it up.
- Now, check and confirm the HP Envy 6032 printer is online.
- If the Envy printer is still not online, then go to the computer.
- Access the Devices and Printers section and right-click on your printer name.
- Select the option- Use Printer Online.
Now, the HP Envy 6032 printer is still offline, go to the computer. Access the section- Devices and Printers. Click on your Envy printer two times and access the printer menu. Then, stop the print jobs and confirm to have any paper jams.
Contact our tech support team for more guidance.
HP Envy 6032 Printer is not printing
If your HP Envy 6032 printer is not printing, then fix it using the method below:
- Switch off the HP Envy 6032 printer and wait for a few seconds.
- Turn ON the HP Envy 6032 printer and make necessary changes in its settings.
- Check the computer and printer connection & confirm it is proper.
- Search for the compatible HP Envy 6032 driver and download it on the computer.
- Open the HP printer driver file and continue with the on-screen steps.
- Complete the process.
Contact our tech support team for immediate support.
HP Envy 6032 Won't Connect to Wifi
Sometimes HP Envy 6032 printer fails to connect with the Wi-Fi network. In this situation, use the procedure below and resolve it.
- Activate the HP Envy 6032 printer and access its control panel.
- Select the Setup option and choose the wireless settings option.
- Now, go for the wireless setup wizard and choose your device Wi-Fi.
- Carry on with the wizard steps and when the wizard asks, enter the Wi-Fi password.
- Finish HP Envy 6032 wireless setup and print a sample document.
- Add your Wi-Fi network with the help of on-screen steps if it is not in the HP printer.
For immediate guidance on HP Envy 6032 wireless setup, call our experts.