HP Envy 6030e Printer
The HP Envy 6030e printer is useful for printing, faxing, copying, and scanning. Its maximum memory is 256 MB DDR3 and supports mobile printing services. To print from mobile devices, you need Apple AirPrint, HP Smart App, Chrome OS, and Mopria Certified. The input paper tray capacity is 100 sheets and the output paper tray capacity is 25 sheets. Moreover, it has a borderless printing feature.
Now, here you will get to know how to set up the HP Envy 6030e printer. Along with this, you will get to know how to install the printer driver, connect the printer to the computer, and troubleshoot HP 6030e printer.
HP Envy 6030e Setup
HP Envy 6030e printer setup process starts from printer unboxing and ends with loading papers. The standard procedure for setting up an HP Envy 6030e printer is:
- Unpack the Envy printer package and take the HP 6030 printer.
- Place the Envy printer near the electric outlet.
- Remove the covering materials from the outer and inner sides of the HP 6030e printer.
- Open the ink cartridge slots and ensure they have no issue.
- Take the new ink cartridges and remove the packing materials from them.
- Install the ink cartridges properly into the ink cartridge slots.
- Close the printer ink cartridge slots and pull out the printer paper tray.
- Take a bunch of sheets and place them on the paper tray and close the tray.
- Connect a stable power cable to the Envy printer port and electric outlet.
- Power up the electric outlet and HP Envy 6030e printer.
- After that, move on to the computer that you want to connect with the Envy printer.
- Activate the computer and ensure it has a perfect wireless network connection.
- Download the HP Envy 6030e printer and install it on the Windows/Mac device as per the wizard steps.
- During driver installation, choose the wired or wireless mode to connect the HP 6030e printer and computer.
- Finally, take a print of any document as a sample to ensure proper HP Envy 6030e printer setup.
HP Envy 6030e Driver Download
HP Envy 6030e driver download and installation is a simple process. Here you will get the instructions for HP 6030e driver setup on the Windows and Mac devices:
HP Envy 6030e Driver for Windows
The procedure for downloading and installing HP Envy 6030e driver on the Windows device is:
- Initially, power up the Windows computer.
- Download the HP Envy 6030e driver compatible with the Windows OS version.
- Extract the HP 6030e driver setup file and continue with the on-screen steps.
- Choose a method to connect the HP 6030e printer and Windows device.
- Continue and finish HP Envy 6030e driver setup on the Windows device.
- Finally, print a sample file.
HP Envy 6030e Driver for Mac
The instructions for HP Envy 6030e driver installation on the Mac computer are:
- To begin with, ON the Mac operating system.
- Save the HP Envy 6030e driver suitable for the Mac computer OS version.
- Run the HP 6030e driver installation and proceed with the wizard instructions.
- Select a mode for connecting the Mac device and Envy 6030e printer.
- Proceed and continue HP Envy 6030e driver installation on the Mac computer.
- Lastly, take a test print.
HP Envy 6030e Wireless Setup
Here we are explaining the four simplest methods for HP Envy 6030e wireless setup.
HP Envy 6030e Wifi Setup using HP Smart App
The procedure for HP Envy 6030e wifi setup via HP Smart App is:
- ON the computer and download HP Smart App on it.
- Extract the downloaded HP Smart App setup file.
- Proceed with the wizard steps and finish the HP Smart App setup process.
- Open the HP Smart App software and make essential changes in its settings.
- After that, choose the Add option on the home screen.
- Add the Envy 6030e printer to the computer as per the wizard procedure.
HP Envy 6030e Wireless Setup Wizard
The instructions for HP Envy 6030e wireless setup wizard are:
- ON the HP Envy 6030e printer and ensure it is perfect.
- Choose the Setup menu and select the network setup menu.
- Then, choose the wireless settings and access the wireless setup wizard.
- A range of Wi-Fi networks will be on the printer, choose your device Wi-Fi.
- Proceed to enter the Wi-Fi password when the wizard prompts.
- Finish HP Envy 6030e wireless setup.
HP Envy 6030e WiFi Direct
The simple steps for HP Envy 6030e Wi-Fi setup using the Wi-Fi Direct Method are:
- Activate the computer and make sure it has no fault.
- Check and ensure that the wireless connection is active on the computer.
- Fill a suitable set of papers into the HP 6030e printer paper tray.
- After that, access the control panel section of the computer.
- Select- Printers and Scanners and choose- Wi-Fi Direct Printers.
- Choose your Envy printer name and finish the process using the wizard
HP Envy 6030e WPS Pin
The easiest method for HP Envy 6030e Wi-Fi setup via the WPS Pin setup is:
- Place the Wi-Fi router, computer, and HP Envy 6030e printer.
- ON the HP 6030e printer, Wi-Fi router, and computer.
- Access the Setup menu on the Envy printer panel and choose- network settings.
- Select the wireless settings and choose the wireless setup wizard.
- After that, Press the Wi-Fi router push button and wait for some time.
- Press the WPS Button of the HP printer and wait until the Wi-Fi light blinks.
HP Envy 6030e Troubleshooting
HP Envy 6030e printer offline issues
Follow the given below-given procedure and solve the HP Envy 6030e printer offline issue associated with HP 6030e printer:
- Firstly, you have to reboot the HP Envy 6030e printer.
- After that, reboot the computer and wait for a few minutes.
- ON the HP Envy 6030e printer and computer.
- If the HP 6030e printer still shows an offline error, then go to the computer.
- Click on the given Start option and choose- control panel.
- Select- Devices and Printers and choose your Envy printer name.
- Right-click on the HP 6030e printer name and choose- Use Printer Online.
- If the HP Envy 6030e printer is still not online, then go to the computer.
- Move on to the control panel section and select- Devices and Printers.
- Choose your HP Envy 6030e printer and access the Use menu.
- Cancel the print tasks and ensure the Envy printer is free from jammed sheets.
Call our technical experts if you require more information on it.
HP Envy 6030e driver is unavailable
If your HP Envy 6030e driver is unavailable, then make it available using the procedure listed below:
- Activate the computer and ensure it has no issue.
- Then, download the HP Easy Start Driver setup file on the computer.
- Double-click on the installation file and carry on with the on-screen instructions.
- Finish HP Easy Start Driver installation and open it.
- You will see the Scan Now button on the screen, click on it.
- Select the option- Update displayed on the device screen.
- Carry on with the procedure given on the screen.
- Finish the ongoing process and deactivate the Wi-Fi router.
- Then, deactivate the computer and HP Envy 6030e printer.
- Wait for some time and ON the HP Envy 6030e printer.
- Finally, ON the wireless router and computer.
If you have any doubt about this procedure, call our customer support executive and clear your doubts.
HP Envy 6030e printer is not printing
If the HP Envy 6030e printer is not printing, then fix the problem using the help of the instructions listed below:
- Off the HP Envy 6030e printer and wait for a few seconds.
- Activate the HP 6030e printer and wait for the printer to activate.
- Access the HP Envy 6030e printer settings section.
- Make changes in the Envy printer settings section based on the requirements.
- Check and confirm that the Envy 6030e printer is accurately connected to the device.
- Find the HP Envy 6030e driver suitable for the device OS version.
- When you find the Envy printer driver, save its setup file on the device.
- Run the HP 6030e driver installation file; continue with the wizard procedure.
- Complete the resolving process and try to print with the HP Envy 6030e printer.
Still, if your HP Envy 6030e printer fails to print, call our technical team.
HP Envy 6030e printer won't connect to wifi
Here is the standard method to connect the hp envy 6030e printer to Wi-Fi network of the computer and HP Envy 6030e printer:
- Turn off the HP Envy 6030e printer and wait for some time.
- ON the Envy 6030e printer and go to the Envy printer settings section.
- Change the Envy 6030e printer settings based on the requirements.
- Check and confirm that the computer is in proper connection to the HP 6030e printer.
- Download HP Envy 6030e driver installation file on your preferred computer.
- Click on the Envy printer driver setup files two times to begin with the driver setup process.
- When the Envy 6030e driver setup process begins, move on with the procedure given on the screen.
- Finish the HP 6030e driver
If you require any explanation about the method mentioned above, contact our client support team.