HP Envy 5665 Printer
The HP Envy 5665 printer uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology for printing. It has a duty cycle of 1000 pager for a month. The ISO print speed for color prints is 9 ppm and black prints are 14 ppm. Its print resolution is 1200 x 1200 for black and 4800 x 1200 for color prints. In this page, we have clearly explained how to do HP Envy 5665 Printer setup.
HP Envy 5665 Printer Setup
HP Envy 5665 Printer Setup for Windows
The simple instructions for installing HP Envy 5665 printer setup on a Windows device is:
- Power up the Windows device and HP 5665 printer.
- Then, place your Windows device and HP printer near to each other.
- Choose the Envy printer panel and choose the Setup option.
- Select the printer network menu and access the wireless settings.
- Then, select the wireless setup wizard and go for your Wi-Fi name.
- Provide the Wi-Fi password and finish the HP Envy 5665 setup
- Go to your computer and click on the “Add Printer or Scanner” option.
- Then, choose the HP Envy printer and click – add device.
- Add the Envy 5665 printer to your Windows device using the wizard
- Lastly, print a page as a sample.
HP Envy 5665 Printer Setup for Mac
The steps for HP Envy 5665 printer setup on your Mac device are:
- Initially, disconnect the USB cord connected to your Mac device.
- Then, delete the Envy 5665 printer from the Mac device.
- Choose the Apple menu displayed on the Mac computer.
- Go to the system preferences section on your device and click- Printers & Scanners.
- Select the HP Envy 5665 printer and choose the minus symbol.
- Continue with the procedure shown on the screen and finish the process.
- Choose the Printers and Scanners option and select the plus icon.
- Then, select the button- Add and click on your Envy printer name.
- Move on to the Use menu and select- AirPrint.
- Finally, choose – Add and complete the HP Envy 565 printer setup.
HP Envy 5665 Driver Download
HP Envy 5665 driver setup on your Windows and Mac devices is easy. Here is the simple procedure for driver setup on your Mac and Windows OSs:
HP Envy 5665 Driver for Windows
The simple instructions for HP 5665 driver installation on the Windows OS are:
- Power up the Windows device.
- Check the internet on your Windows device and confirm it is active.
- Save HP Envy 5665 driver file that supports your device OS.
- Open the saved file and move on with the wizard driver installation steps.
- Complete HP Envy 5665 driver setup on your Windows device.
HP Envy 5665 Driver for Mac
The instructions for HP Envy 5665 driver setup on the Mac device are:
- Turn ON the Mac computer.
- Make sure to have safe internet on your Mac computer.
- Download 123 HP Envy 5665 driver RAR file suitable for your Mac device OS.
- Open the driver file and continue with the wizard procedure.
- Finish HP Envy 5665 driver setup on your Mac device.
HP Envy 5665 Wireless Setup
HP Envy 5665 Smart App Download
The instructions for HP 5665 Wi-Fi setup with the software (HP Smart App) are:
- Download the software (HP Smart App) on your computer.
- Open the downloaded file and carry on with the wizard installation.
- Install the HP Smart App software on the preferred device and open it.
- Adjust the HP Smart App settings depending on the requirements.
- Finally, add the HP Envy printer as per the wizard.
HP Envy 5665 Wireless Setup Wizard
The instructions for HP Envy 5665 Wi-Fi setup using wireless setup wizard:
- Power up the HP Envy 5665 printer and device.
- Select the printer setup option and access the wireless settings.
- Choose the wireless setup wizard and select your computer Wi-Fi name.
- Proceed to provide the Wi-Fi network password.
- Use the wizard instructions and finish the HP Envy 5665 Wireless Setup.
HP Envy 5665 WPS Pin
The simple procedure for Wi-Fi setup with the help of the HP Envy 5665 WPS Pin method is:
- Place your Wi-Fi router close to your Envy 5665 printer.
- Switch ON the Windows or Mac device, wireless router, and envy printer.
- Select the Setup menu on the HP printer and choose the network menu.
- Go for the wireless setup wizard and tap the shown Push Button.
- After that, choose the button- Start.
- Move on to the wireless device and press the Wi-Fi button.
- Finally, press the Wi-Fi button given on the HP Envy 5665 printer.
HP Envy 5665 Wifi Direct
The instructions for HP Envy 5665 wireless setup via Wi-Fi Direct method is:
- Switch ON the HP 5665 printer and move on to its printer paper tray.
- Keep a compatible bunch of papers on the Envy printer paper tray.
- Activate the Mac or Windows device and click the Start button.
- Access the device Control Panel option and click- Printer and scanners.
- Continue, click – Wi-Fi Direct Printers, choose your printer and complete the HP Envy 5665 Wifi Direct.
HP Envy 5665 Troubleshooting
HP Envy 5665 Printer Offline Error
The procedure to change the HP Envy 5665 printer offline into online mode is:
- Move on to the Mac or Windows computer and reboot it.
- Access the HP 5665 printer and reboot it.
- Switch off the HP Envy 5665 printer, Wi-Fi router, and computer.
- After a few seconds, turn ON the device, Wi-Fi router, and HP 5665 printer.
- Now, the Envy printer will convert to online mode.
- If the Envy printer still does not convert into online mode, move on to the next step.
- Access the control panel of your computer, and click- Devices and Printers.
- Finally, right-click on the Envy 5665 printer and click- Use Printer Online.
The HP Envy 5665 printer will convert into online mode. Still, if your HP 5665 printer fails to convert into online mode, go for the Devices and Printers section. Choose your Envy printer name twice and access the printer menu. Stop the print jobs and ensure to have no paper jam.
Call our technical expert team for extra info.
HP Envy 5665 Driver is Unavailable
The instructions to solve the HP Envy 5665 driver not found problem are:
- Find the HP Easy Start driver extractable setup file and save it on the computer.
- Extract the driver setup file on the device and carry on with the on-screen
- Install the HP Easy Start driver on your computer and access it.
- Select – Scan Now and select the button- update.
- Power off the Wireless router and Envy 5665 printer and Windows/Mac computer.
- Finally, power up the computer, HP Envy 5665 printer, and a Wi-Fi router.
If you require additional details on this, call our expert team.
HP Envy 5665 Printer is not printing
Follow the listed-below procedure to solve the HP Envy 5665 printer not printing problem:
- Switch off the HP Envy 5665 printer and wait for a few minutes.
- Power up the HP 5665 printer and make essential changes in the printer settings.
- Then, confirm that the computer is properly connected to the Envy printer.
- Find the HP Envy 5665 driver RAR file and get it on the preferred computer.
- Extract the HP 5665 driver file and proceed with the on-screen procedure.
- Install the HP 5665 driver and set your HP 5665 as the default printing option.
- Cancel the print jobs and confirm to have accurate sheets in the printer paper tray.
- Insert proper ink cartridges into the Envy 5665 printer cartridge slots.
- Finally, ensure that the Envy printer does not have jammed papers.
For immediate technical guidance on the HP Envy 5665 printer problem, make a call to us.
HP Envy 5665 printer is not printing
The steps to make a secure connection between your HP Envy 5665 printer and the Wi-Fi network are:
- Switch ON the HP 5665 printer and move on to its control panel.
- Choose the option- Setup on the HP 5665 printer and tap- network setup menu.
- Select the wireless setup wizard and tap your device Wi-Fi name.
- Then, continue using the instructions displayed on the Envy printer screen.
- Enter the security key of the Wi-Fi network when the screen pops.
- Complete HP Envy 5665 wireless setup and print a page as a sample.
- If the desired wireless network is not in the Envy 5665 printer, set up your network using the wizard steps.
- Type the passcode of Wi-Fi when the wizard pops and complete the Wi-Fi setup.
Contact our expert technical team for additional support.