HP Envy 5660 Printer
The HP Envy 5660 printer uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology for printing. It has a duty cycle of one thousand pages per month. The print speed for black (ISO) and color (ISO) is 14 ppm and 9 ppm. It delivers color prints at a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi.
The 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer delivers black prints with a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. It supports color copy and delivers a maximum of 50 copies. The speed for color copying is 19 cpm and black copying is 21 cpm. It has two print cartridges (1 Tri-color and 1 black).
HP Envy 5660 Setup - 123.hp.com/envy5660
HP Envy 5660 Printer Setup for Windows
The general procedure for HP Envy 5660 printer setup on Windows device is:
- Power up the windows computer and HP Envy 5660
- Place the wireless router close to the HP printer.
- Select the Setup option in the printer panel and choose the wireless settings.
- Tap the wireless setup menu and touch the device Wi-Fi name.
- Proceed with the wizard steps and complete the process.
- Select – Add a Printer or Scanner button on the device.
- Once find the 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer name, click on it and select- Add device.
- Add the printer to finish HP Envy 5660 printer setup on Windows.
HP Envy 5660 Printer Setup for Mac
The basic procedure for setting up HP Envy 5660 printer Setup on Mac OS is:
- Activate the Envy 5660 printer and choose the setup menu.
- Move on to the wireless settings menu and choose the wireless setup option.
- Choose the Wi-Fi network name and finish the process with the on-screen steps.
- Select the Apple menu on the computer and choose – System Preferences.
- Then, click on the Printers & Scanners option and choose the sign- Plus.
- Choose the displayed option- Add the 123.hp.com/envy5660 Printer model.
- After that, access the Use menu and select – AirPrint.
- Finally, click on the given option- Add and complete the HP Envy 5660 printer setup on mac.
HP Envy 5660 Driver Download
Setting up HP Envy 5660 driver on computer is not a big deal. The general steps for Envy printer driver setup on Mac and Windows devices are:
HP Envy 5660 Driver for Windows
- Switch ON the Windows operating system.
- Ensure that the internet is active on Windows device.
- Download HP Envy 5660 driver compatible with OS version.
- Extract the driver file and proceed with the wizard steps.
- Select a connectivity mode and complete the hp envy 5660 driver installation on Windows.
HP Envy 5660 Driver for Mac
- To start with, switch ON the Mac operating system.
- Check the version of your device OS.
- Find the HP Envy 5660 driver for Mac OS version.
- Save the printer driver file on the device.
- Extract the driver file and continue with the wizard steps.
- Complete HP Envy 5660 driver setup.
HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup
HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup Wizard
The instructions for HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup Wizard option are:
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi connection is secure in the device.
- Switch ON the HP Envy 5660 printer.
- Select the Setup option and choose the network
- Tap the wireless network setup option and select your desired network name.
- Proceed and enter the wireless network passcode.
- Complete the HP Envy 5660 wireless setup wizard.
HP Envy 5660 Smart App Download
The instructions for HP Envy 5660 Wi-Fi setup using HP Smart App are:
- Switch ON your computer and confirm the Wi-Fi connection is perfect.
- Save the RAR file of the HP Smart App on the computer.
- Then, open the HP Smart App file on your Windows/Mac OS.
- Carry on with the on-screen steps and complete the HP Envy 5660 wireless setup.
HP Envy 5660 WiFi Direct Setup
The basic steps for HP Envy 5660 wireless setup via Wi-Fi Direct Printer option are:
- Check the paper tray of the HP Envy 5660 printer and make sure that it has accurate sheets.
- Move on to the printer and power it up.
- Then, choose the displayed option- Printers and Scanners.
- Click- Add a printer or scanner and select the option- Wi-Fi Direct
- Then, choose the HP printer name and click the button- Add device.
- Copy the HP Envy 5660 PIN, enter it when the wizard asks and complete the HP Envy 5660 Wifi Direct Setup.
HP Envy 5660 WPS Pin Setup
The instructions for HP Envy 5660 WPS Pin Setup are:
- Make sure that the Envy 5660 printer is close to the Wi-Fi router.
- Then, turn ON the Envy 5660 printer and go to its touch panel.
- Select the option- Setup and choose the menu- Network setup.
- Then, touch the wireless setup option and tap the push button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button of the HP 5660 printer and wait for a few seconds.
- Now, press the router Wi-Fi button and wait till the light stops flashing.
HP Envy 5660 Troubleshooting
HP Envy 5660 driver is unavailable
The general steps for solving HP Envy 5660 driver is unavailable issue are:
- Download HP Easy Start driver setup file on the device.
- Go to the folder where the driver setup file is and extract it on the screen.
- Continue with the wizard procedure and install the HP Easy Start driver.
- Select the shown “Scan Now” option and choose- Update.
- Deactivate the Wi-Fi router, HP 5660 printer, and computer.
- Then, ON the computer, HP Envy 5660 printer, and a Wi-Fi router.
If the HP Envy 5660 driver is still not on the computer, contact us.
HP Envy 5660 Printer Offline Issues
The basic procedure for solving the HP Envy 5660 offline issue is:
- Access your HP 5660 printer and then reboot it.
- Then, access the Mac/Windows computer and reboot it.
- Turn off the wireless router and then turn it ON.
- If the HP 5660 printer is offline, continue to the next procedure.
- Switch ON the desired computer and click- Devices and Printers.
- Finally, right-click on the Envy printer name and select- Use Printer
If the HP Envy 5660 printer is offline, then call our customer support team.
HP Envy 5660 Printer not Printing
If the HP Envy 5660 printer is not properly printing, use the steps below to fix it:
- Power off the Envy 5660 printer and hold on for some time.
- Then, power up the HP 5660 printer and make essential changes in its settings.
- Check and confirm that the connection between the printer and the device is accurate.
- Download the HP Envy 5660 driver file on the device.
- Extract the Envy driver file and continue with the on-screen
- Install the HP 5660 driver and set hp printer default option.
- Cancel the print tasks and confirm that the printer tray has suitable sheets.
- Insert the compatible ink cartridges into the cartridge slots of the HP printer.
- Finally, check and ensure that there are no jammed papers in the printer.
Call our tech support team for additional information.
HP Envy 5660 Won't Connect to Wifi
The basic procedure for solving the problem – HP Envy 5660 printer won’t connect to Wi-Fi is:
- Turn ON the HP 5660 printer and access the Setup menu on its panel.
- Choose the network menu and select the wireless setup wizard.
- Select the wireless network name of your device and proceed.
- After that, provide the Wi-Fi password and finish the process.
- If the device wireless name is not in the HP Envy 5660 printer, add it using the on-screen steps.
- Enter the Wi-Fi passcode and complete the HP Envy 5660 wireless setup.
Make a call to our customer support team if you need any assistance on this.