HP Envy 5660 Printer
The HP Envy 5660 is the perfect printer that makes printing take place efficiently and quickly. Begin using this HP printer by setting it up, downloading and installing a driver and then by setting it up to a wireless network.
- Place the printer box on a flat spot and open the printer box.
- Remove the printer from the box and place it on a table.
- Ensure that the HP Envy 5660 printer is placed near the device.
- The HP Envy 5660 should be near the router to be able to connect it.
- Then, remove the power cord from the printer box and connect the printer to a power supply.
- Take one end of the power cord and connect it to the printer and the other end to the wall socket.
- Turn it on and then give it a few seconds.
- Take the cartridges carefully and place them into the printer.
- Following this, pull out the paper feeding tray and place a fresh bunch of high-quality paper into it.
- With this, the physical setup of the printer is done.
- The next step to be followed is the download of the HP Envy 5660 driver.
- Then the printer will have to be connected to a wireless network.
- With the printer ready to move over to the next step, power up the Windows or a Mac device.
- Then, open the most suitable web browser and enter the HP Support website details.
- Here, enter the details of the HP Envy 5660 printer.
- The details that should be entered are the product type – printer, the model name – HP Envy 5660 and the OS.
- From the drop-down menu choose either Windows OS or the Mac OS.
- A list of HP Envy 5660 drivers will show up, choose the all-in-one preferably.
- Download the driver and locate the file in the download folder.
- On locating the file, run it to complete the installation.
- Begin the installation process by following and completing the on-screen steps.
- Give access and permissions wherever needed.
- Complete the full process by connecting the HP Envy 5660 printer to the wireless network.
- After downloading the HP Envy 5660 printer driver and installing it, the final step is to connect the printer to a wireless network.
- For this, all that should be done is to enter the details of the printer.
- Proceed to enter the details of the Wifi credentials.
- In a few seconds, the connection will be established.
- If the connection doesn’t happen during the installation there are other options.
- Use the Wireless setup wizard by connecting through the printer display.
- Press the wireless icon or network settings that will lead you to the Wireless setup wizard.
- Choose the wireless connection from the list that appears.
- Then, enter the wifi password and complete the process.
- The other option to connect is through the WPS push button.
- Another manner of connecting the HP Envy 5660 is by using the Pin method.
- An alternate option is to download the HP Smart App to make the process easy.
There is a high possibility that the HP Envy 5660 printer can face issues at some point, the efficiency of a printer can be defined when these issues can be removed quickly.
- Complete a few checks, to begin with
- Stable and active wireless connection.
- Intact cables and connections
- Stable connection between the device and the HP Envy 5660
- Functioning cartridges with ink
- High-quality paper in the feeding tray
- On the device, open the HP Support page to download the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Download and run the driver.
- The HP Print and Scan doctor will run a diagnosis to identify the issue.
- Follow the instructions and remove issues as instructed.
- The problem that is restricting the printer from working properly will be removed.
- Restart the HP Envy 5660 printer and begin using it again.
If for some reason you are unable to solve the issue then you can contact our experts to assist in this process.
Hopeful, follow the above guide to complete the HP Envy 5660 printer setup and resolve the troubleshooting issues. Need assistance for HP Envy 5660 printer, call us.