HP Envy 5055 Printer
The HP Envy 5055 printer has a mobile printing feature. For this, Mopria-Certified, HP Smart App, and Apple AirPrint are necessary. It has an input paper tray that handles 40 cards and 100 sheets. The output paper tray handles 25 sheets. It consists of 1 black and 1 tri-color print cartridge. The Envy 5055 printer has an Automatic Duplex Printing feature.
Its print speed for color (ISO) is 7 ppm and black (ISO) is 10 ppm. The HP 5055 printer provides a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi for printing. For scanning, the printer resolution is 1200 x 1200 dpi and uses CIS scanning technology.
HP Envy 5055 Setup
HP Envy 5055 printer setup is easily possible on Mac and Windows devices. The simple steps for printer setup on both the devices are:
HP Envy 5055 Setup for Windows
The procedure for setting up HP Envy 5055 printer on Windows OS are:
- Turn on the Windows device and click- Change device installation settings.
- Place the Envy printer close to the Wi-Fi router.
- Choose the HP Envy 5055 setup option given on the screen.
- Select the network setup and go for the wireless option.
- Now, you have to choose your preferred Wi-Fi
- Enter the Wi-Fi password when the screen prompts.
- Proceed with the setup process and move on to the computer.
- Choose the option- Add a Printer & Scanner.
- Add the printer into the device and finish the process with the on-screen steps.
HP Envy 5055 Setup for Mac
The simple steps for adding HP Envy 5055 Mac setup OS are:
- Initially, detach the USB cable from the Mac operating system.
- After that, delete the Envy 5055 printer from your computer.
- Select- Apple icon and go to the section- System Preferences.
- Then, click on the given option- Printers & Scanners.
- Select the Envy printer name and select the minus icon.
- Switch off the Mac computer and switch on it after some time.
- Find the software (HP Smart App) and download it on the device.
- Install the software using the on-screen steps and open it.
- Add the Envy printer into the software using the procedure given on the screen.
HP Envy 5055 Driver Download
Download the HP Envy 5055 driver and install it easily on the operating systems. For this, follow the standard procedure shown below:
HP Envy 5055 Driver for Windows
The steps for HP Envy 5055 driver setup on Windows are:
- Check and confirm whether the Wi-Fi in the device is accurate.
- Then, move on to the device properties to find the version of OS.
- Search for the HP Envy 5055 printer driver suitable for your OS.
- Download the driver and extract it on the computer.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions until you see the connectivity options.
- Choose the connectivity mode based on the preference.
- Use the on-screen instructions and complete the process.
HP Envy 5055 Driver for Mac
The simple steps for HP Envy 5055 driver installation on OS (Mac) are:
- Move on to the Windows device and make sure to have stable Wi-Fi.
- Find the Envy 5055 driver compatible with your device OS.
- Save the RAR file of the driver on the Mac computer.
- Then, run the 123.hp.com/envy5055 file precisely on the device.
- Now, carry on with the on-screen installation steps.
- Select the mode of connection when your computer screen prompts.
- Follow the wizard steps and complete HP Envy 5055 driver setup.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup
HP Envy 5055 Smart App Download
- Get the HP Smart App rar file on the computer.
- After that, run the HP Smart App file on your computer.
- Move on with the HP Smart App setup process using the wizard steps.
- Finish the setup process and open the app.
- Add the Envy 5055 printer to the app and finish the process with the wizard steps.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Power up the Envy printer and choose the Setup option on the panel.
- Select the network menu and tap the option- wireless setup.
- Now, select your device network name and continue.
- Provide the network password on the printer screen.
- Finish the HP Envy 5055 wireless setup and print a document.
HP Envy 5055 WiFi Direct
- Initially, move on to the printer paper tray and place suitable sheets on it.
- Choose the Printers and Scanners option and click- Add a Printer or Scanner.
- Now, choose the option- Wi-Fi Direct
- Click on your Envy printer name and move on with the wizard instructions.
- Type the WPS PIN on the screen and finish HP Envy 5055 Wi-Fi Direct setup.
HP Envy 5055 WPS Pin
- Keep the Wi-Fi router close to the Envy 5055 printer.
- Power up the HP 5055 printer, move on to its touch panel and choose- Setup.
- Go for the wireless setup and tap the displayed push button option.
- Click on the Start option and press the printer wireless button for some time.
- Then, press the router wireless button until its light stops blinking.
HP Envy 5055 Troubleshooting
HP Envy 5055 driver unavailable
Implement the listed below steps and solve the HP Envy 5055 driver unavailable issue:
- First of all, save the HP Easy Start driver RAR file on the computer.
- After that, extract the RAR file from the folder.
- Proceed with the instructions displayed on the device screen.
- Complete HP Easy Start driver installation and open it.
- Select the button- Scan now and click on the update button.
- Turn off the router, Envy 5055 printer, and computer.
- Lastly, ON all the respective devices.
Get in touch with our tech support team for more info.
HP Envy 5055 Printer Won't Connect to WiFi
- Access the Envy 5055 touch panel and select – Setup.
- Choose the network option and go for a wireless setup.
- A range of device Wi-Fi networks appears on the printer screen.
- Choose your Wi-Fi network and move on to enter the code of the network.
- Follow the wizard steps and complete the hp envy 5055 wifi process.
If the Wi-Fi name of your computer is not in the Envy printer panel, consider selecting – Add Network. Provide the network code and finish the process using the wizard steps.
Talk to our tech experts for additional support.
HP Envy 5055 Printer Offline Issues
- Firstly, reboot the preferred device and Envy printer.
- Now, switch off the Envy 5055 printer and Windows/Mac computer.
- Then, off the Wi-Fi router and hold on for some time.
- Power up the Windows/Mac computer, Envy printer, and router.
- Check to ensure that the HP 5055 printer is online.
- If your Envy printer is not getting online, then switch on the device.
- Click on the control panel and choose – Devices and Printers.
- Now, when you see the Envy printer name, right-click on it.
- Select the option- Use Printer Online.
If the HP 5055 printer is offline, access the device control panel. Click- Devices and Printers. Now, you will see your Envy printer name, click on it two times. Access the menu- printer and stop the printing jobs. Ensure that no papers jams are there in the Envy printer and try to print.
For more tech assistance, contact us.
HP Envy 5055 printer is not printing
- Turn off the HP 5055 printer and ON it after a few minutes.
- Now, adjust the printer settings as per the preference.
- After that, ensure that the printer and computer are securely connected.
- Uninstall the 123.hp.com/envy5055 installed on the device.
- Get the latest version hp printer driver and download it on the device.
- Install the downloaded hp envy 5055 printer driver on the device as per the steps on the screen.
- After that, check and ensure that the default printer is your Envy 5055 printer.
- Cancel the tasks of printing and ensure the ink cartridge have the proper ink level.
- Make sure to have no jammed paper in the Envy printer.
For more assistance on solving this HP printer problem, contact us.