HP Envy 5055 not Printing Instructions
Many users can face why my hp envy 5055 printers is not printing on (windows/mac). Here, we established how to fix and resolve the problems on your devices.
HP Envy 5055 not Printing on Windows
- On the Windows search bar, enter programs and features and click on it.
- Choose your HP Envy 5055 printer and click on uninstall option on it.
- Alternatively, select the devices and printers option from the windows search bar.
- Right-click on the selected HP Printer and deleted or remove the device.
- Open the Run command with the help of Windows key + R.
- Enter the printer with extension .exe on your windows and click on the Driver tab.
- Find the HP Envy 5055 driver and click on it.
- Further, remove the driver by clicking the OK option.
- On the Print Server Properties Windows, select Apply and OK option.
- Finally, close the devices and printer tab.
HP Envy 5055 not Printing on Mac
- On your Mac device, select the Apple menu.
- Choose the system preferences option and on printers & scanner/ print & scan option on it.
- On the list of printer’s name list, select the desired HP Envy 5055 printer. If not, enter manually.
- Now, on your Mac device, click on the minus sign to remove the HP printer connection.
- Further, replace the 123.hp.com/envy5055 driver with its newest version.
- Once the new Printer driver is installed successfully, add your HP printer to Mac.
- Now, try to perform printing works using a Mac device on connection.
I hope this blog is helpful for resolve the hp envy 5055 printer is not a printing problem. Still, are you facing envy 5055 troubleshooting problems? Feel free to reach us.