HP Envy 4520 Printer
The HP Envy 4520 printer is suitable for printing, Copy, and scanning. It delivers prints at a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi at a size of 8.5 x 14’’. The print speed is 9.5 ppm for black and 6.8 ppm for color texts. It has an input paper tray with a capacity to handle 100 sheets. The Draft print speed is 20 ppm for black and 16 ppm for color texts. It has a duty cycle of 1000 pages in a month and supports auto duplex printing. The printer has a feature of borderless printing at a size of 8.5 x 10’’.
HP Envy 4520 Printer Setup - 123.hp.com/envy4520
HP Envy 4520 Setup for Windows
The simple steps for HP Envy 4520 printer Setup on Windows operating system are:
- Power up the Windows OS and go to Change device installation settings.
- Keep your HP Envy 4520 printer close to your wireless router.
- Actuate the 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer and select the menu option.
- Touch the wireless setup menu and choose the preferred network name.
- Move on with the on-screen procedure and enter your network security code.
- Complete the process; go to the device & click- Change device installation settings.
- Select- Add device and finish the HP Envy 4520 Setup process as per the wizard procedure.
HP Envy 4520 Setup for Mac
The steps for HP Envy 4520 printer setup on the Mac computer are:
- Remove the USB cable from your Mac device.
- Uninstall the HP Envy 4520 printer from your Mac device.
- Choose the Apple icon and move on to the System Preferences section.
- Access the Printer & Scanner option and select the 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer name.
- Choose the sign-minus and restart your computer.
- Download the setup file of the HP Smart App and install it as per the wizard instructions.
- Open the HP Smart App software, add your Envy printer to it and finish the HP Envy 4520 Printer setup.
HP Envy 4520 Driver Download
Download and install HP Envy 4520 driver on your preferred device without any hassle. For this, follow the set of the procedure shown below:
HP Envy 4520 Driver for Windows
The instructions for HP Envy 4520 driver install for Windows OS are:
- Power up the Windows operating system.
- Make sure that the Windows OS has an active internet connection.
- Download HP Envy 4520 driver compatible with your OS.
- Run the downloaded printer driver file on the computer.
- Carry on with the driver setup steps given on the screen.
- Choose a Wireless or wired connectivity method and finish the HP Envy 4520 driver installation.
HP Envy 4520 Driver for Mac
The basic steps for installing HP Envy 4520 driver for Mac computer are:
- Initially, power up your Mac operating system.
- Make sure that the wireless connection is active on the Mac device.
- Check the Mac OS version and download HP Envy 4520 driver suitable for it.
- Extract the downloaded HP Envy driver file on the Mac device.
- Continue with the driver installation steps given on the screen.
- Finally, select a mode to connect the device and printer & finish the HP Envy 4520 driver setup.
HP Envy 4520 Wireless Setup
HP Envy 4520 Smart App Download
- Download the software (HP Smart App) on the device.
- Extract the downloaded HP Smart App file on your computer.
- Carry on with the onscreen setup steps and finish the installation process.
- Open the installed software and change its settings as per the requirements.
- Add your HP Envy 4520 printer to the software and complete the HP Envy 4520 Wi-Fi setup.
HP Envy 4520 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Power up the HP Envy 4520 Printer.
- After that, choose the Setup menu given on the printer panel.
- Choose the network settings and select – wireless setup wizard.
- Then, choose your preferred wireless network name and continue.
- Provide your network security code and finish HP Envy 4520 wireless setup.
HP Envy 4520 WiFi Direct Setup
- Check the HP Envy 4520 printer tray and confirm to have suitable sheets.
- Access the computer and choose the Printers and Scanners option.
- Click- Add a Printer or Scanner and go for Wi-Fi Direct
- Continue with the wizard steps and copy the PIN given on the device screen.
- Enter your network PIN when the device screen asks and complete the hp envy 4520 wifi direct setup.
HP Envy 4520 WPS Pin
- Place your wireless router near the HP Envy 4520 printer.
- Power up the HP Envy 4520 printer and choose the Setup option.
- Choose the wireless setup menu and go for the Push Button option.
- Then, choose the option- Start and press your printer wireless button.
- Press the router Wi-Fi button and wait for a few minutes until the flashing light gets off.
HP Envy 4520 Troubleshooting
HP Envy 4520 Printer Offline Issues
The procedure to fix the HP Envy 4520 printer offline issue is:
- To begin with, reboot the desired computer and HP 4520 printer.
- Access the wireless router and deactivate it.
- After some time, activate the wireless router.
- Move on to the HP 4520 printer and check whether it has become online.
- If still your HP Envy 4520 printer is in offline mode, go to your computer.
- Access the Devices and Printer section and right-click on 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer name.
- Select the Use Printer Online option.
If still, the HP Envy 4520 printer is offline issues, then access the devices and printers option. Click on your printer name two times and go to the printer menu. Cancel the print tasks and ensure to have no problems with the papers in the printer.
Contact our professionals for extra tech guidance.
HP Envy 4520 Driver is Unavailable
The steps to fix HP Envy 4520 driver is unavailable issue are:
- Download the setup file of the HP Easy Start driver on the device.
- After that, extract the setup file on the device.
- Carry on with the on-screen instructions and complete the setup process.
- Access the installed HP Easy Start driver and choose the Scan Now
- Then, select the button- Update and power off the HP Envy 4520 printer.
- After that, power off the computer and Wi-Fi router.
- Finally, power up the Envy printer, router, and computer after some time.
If you need additional support on this, call us.
HP Envy 4520 Printer is not printing
The instructions for solving HP Envy 4520 printer not printing issue are:
- Switch off your HP Envy 4520 printer and hold on for some time.
- Activate the envy printer and make essential changes in its settings.
- Then, ensure that the connection between the Envy printer and the device is secure.
- After that, uninstall the HP Envy 4520 driver from your computer.
- Find the latest printer driver version and download it on your computer.
- Extract the printer driver file and install it as per the on-screen
- Make the Envy 4520 the default printer.
- Then, stop the ongoing print tasks and confirm that your ink cartridges have an accurate ink level.
- Lastly, check the printer and confirm to have no paper jams.
If you need extra assistance on printer not printing issue, call us.
HP Envy 4520 Won't connect to wifi
The instructions for connecting the HP Envy 4520 printer won’t connect to Wi-Fi are:
- Move on to your Envy 4520 printer panel and select- Setup.
- Choose the network setup option and select- wireless setup wizard.
- A list of wireless networks shows on your HP printer panel.
- Select your Wi-Fi name and carry on with the on-screen Wi-Fi setup process.
- Enter the Wi-Fi security key and complete the setup process.
If in case your device Wi-Fi network name is not in the HP printer, choose the option- Add Network. Then, add your wireless network with the wizard steps and finish the HP Envy 4520 wireless setup process.
Call our customer care professionals for extra support.