HP Deskjet 4155e Printer
This HP DeskJet 4155e printer is compact and perfect for a small office and a home. The printer works well for printing regular documents and getting the other printer requirements done. The HP Deskjet 4155e printer is an all-in-one printer that acts as a solution for all your printing needs.
To begin using the HP Deskjet 4155e, it has to be set up. To complete the HP Deskjet 4155e printer setup follow the instructions given here to assist in the systematic setting up of the printer.
If you think you would require assistance and you are not tech-savvy, contact us to assist in the process of getting the printer up and ready.
HP Deskjet 4155e Setup - 123.hp.com/setup 4155e
To complete the first time setup of the HP Deskjet 4155e, follow the below steps.
- Take the brand new HP Deskjet 4155e printer out of the box.
- Place the HP Deskjet 4155e on a flat and safe spot.
- Remove all the protective material from the printer.
- While placing the HP Deskjet 4155e printer in its position make sure it is close to the device and the router.
- Now, take the power cord and connect it to the rear end of the printer.
- Connect the other end of the power cord to the power supply.
- Then, insert the cartridges carefully through the access door.
- On the paper feeding tray, place a bundle of fresh paper.
- The steps following this will be to download and install a driver.
- The final step will be to connect the HP Deskjet 4155e to a wifi network.
Move on to the next step to download the HP Deskjet 4155e driver and then install it.
HP Deskjet 4155e Driver Download
The HP Deskjet 4155e driver should be installed to be able to use all the features of the HP Deskjet 4155e printer. Follow the instructions below based on the device’s operating system.
HP Deskjet 4155e Driver for Windows
- After the HP Deskjet 4155e printer setup is complete, proceed to the next step of downloading and installing a driver.
- For this, power up the Windows device and open a suitable web browser.
- Let the HP Deskjet 4155e be turned on and divert attention to it when instructed.
- Open the HP Support website and key in the details of the printer.
- Choose the product type – printer, then enter the model number – HP Deskjet 4155e.
- Following this, choose OS from the drop-down menu – Windows OS.
- Based on the information added on the website, drivers will appear.
- Choose the right all-on-driver and download it.
- Proceed to install the HP Deskjet 4155e driver by following the on-screen instructions.
- The next will be to connect the printer to a wireless network connection.
HP Deskjet 4155e Driver for Mac
- Turn on the mac and open a favorable web browser.
- Enter the details to the HP Support website.
- Here, choose hp deskjet 4155e drivers and software and choose the product type.
- Then enter details of the printer – HP Deskjet 4155e and the OS – Mac OS.
- A list of drivers will appear based on the information given.
- Download the all-in-one driver from the list. The file will be saved in the download folder.
- From there, run the file and begin the installation.
- Complete the steps as instructed as a part of the installation.
- The final step before clicking Finish HP Deskjet 4155e driver setup process.
HP Deskjet 4155e Wireless Setup
Follow the steps below to connect the HP Deskjet 4155e printer to a wifi network in more than one way.
HP Deskjet 4155e Smart app download
- Power up the Windows or the Mac device.
- Open the app store based on the device of use.
- Here, enter the details of the app – 123 HP Smart.
- The application will be displayed on the screen.
- Click Get or Download. Locate the file in the download bar and open it.
- In a few seconds, click on the install option and then launch the app.
- If you have an existing account, log in.
- If not, complete the registering process and enter the details.
- The HP Smart App will now be accessible.
- Locate the + icon. This is used to add the printer to the Smart app.
- Click on the + icon to add the HP Deskjet 4155e printer.
- The available printers will show up, choose HP Deskjet 4155e.
- With this, the HP Deskjet 4155e can now be accessed from the HP Smart App.
HP Deskjet 4155e Wireless Setup Wizard
- Power up the HP Deskjet 4155e printer and give it a few seconds before proceeding.
- Ensure there is a strong wireless connection that is stable.
- Before beginning the process ensure that the WiFi credentials are noted.
- Now, move over to the HP printer. Tap on the display.
- To connect the printer to the WiFi using the wireless setup wizard click the Wifi icon.
- Choose Network Setting that will lead you to Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard will indicate all the possible wireless connections open to connect.
- Here, the list of available networks will show up.
- Choose the preferred wireless connection that you have access to.
- Following this, enter the WiFi credentials and then click OK.
- This will take a few seconds to connect.
- Once the connection is established, complete the hp deskjet 4155e wireless setup process.
HP Deskjet 4155e WPS Pin
- Power up the HP Deskjet 4155e printer.
- Check the router to ensure it is functioning accurately.
- On the printer > select setup > network setup and then wireless setup wizard.
- Click the push button.
- Now, simultaneously do the same on the WiFi router.
- Locate the HP Deskjet 4155e WPS button and press it.
- The connection will take place within a few seconds.
HP Deskjet 4155e Wi-Fi Direct Setup
- Power up the HP Deskjet 4155e printer and the device.
- Following this, open the control panel and then choose Printers and Scanners.
- Then, select Add printer. Choose WiFi direct.
- After this, select the printer – HP Deskjet 4155e.
- Followed by this, copy the WPS Pin as displayed.
Key in the pin in the Wizard and with this, it is connected.
HP Deskjet 4155e Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 4155e Printer Offline Issues
- Ensure that there is an active connection before moving on to the other steps.
- Check if the wireless connection is active and stable.
- To check the stability, perform a speed test.
- Restart the HP Deskjet 4155e printer and the device.
- To restart the printer, yank out the power cord from the power supply.
- Then, do the same with the power cord attached to the printer.
- Give it a few seconds and connect it back again.
- If the HP Deskjet 4155e printer offline issue continues, then proceed to the next step.
- Check of the drivers is updated. If not, complete it at once.
- Complete a check with the device as well. The software should be updated.
- If it continues to indicate offline, then uninstall and install the HP Deskjet 4155e driver again.
- To install the driver, open the HP website and enter the printer details.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen to download an HP driver.
- Proceed to install the driver on the device. On completing it, follow the next step.
- Restart the HP Deskjet 4155e printer and begin using it again.
HP Deskjet 4155e printer is not printing
- To reset the printer, pull out the power cable from the power supply.
- Yank the other end out of the printer. Connect it back in a few seconds.
- It will come back on after some time.
- Complete a quick test print to check if the HP Deskjet 4155e is performing once again.
- Ensure that there is a connection between the HP Deskjet 4155e printer and the device.
- Check if the wireless connection is active and stable.
- Check if the drivers are updated. Get it done at once.
- Ensure the device software is updated as well.
- Ensure there is paper loaded in the feeding tray that has good quality paper.
- If it is not, then replace it with higher-quality paper.
- Check if the hp deskjet 4155e ink cartridges are in good working condition.
- Ensure there is sufficient ink in the cartridges. Replace it if need be.
- As the last step, uninstall the driver and reboot the printer.
- Proceeding this, continue to reinstall the HP DeskJet 4155e printer.
HP Deskjet 4155e printer not connecting to wifi
- Complete the first obvious check when the hp deskjet 4155e printer is not connecting to the WiFi.
- Ensure the wireless connection is functioning properly.
- Check if the connection is stable and working without any interruptions.
- Restart the wifi router and perform a check again.
- Do the same for the HP Deskjet 4155e printer as well.
- After restarting the router, the device and the printer establish a connection.
- Connect the printer and the device to the same network connection.
- Use the various options mentioned above.
- Try using the wireless setup wizard by entering the details of the WiFi.
- Complete the process directly through the printer’s display or using the WPS option.
- The connection should be established but if it continues then complete the last step.
- While the HP printer is still turned on, yank the power cord out of the power supply.
- Remove the power cord from the printer as well. Turn it back on in a few minutes.
- Now, uninstall and reinstall the driver, then connect it to the wireless connection.
- The connection should now be established in a few seconds.
HP Deskjet 4155e driver is unavailable
- To run a diagnosis of the HP Deskjet 4155e printer, download the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- To download, open the HP Support website to download the HP Print Doctor.
- On locating the software, download it.
- Locate the file either in the download bar or the download folder.
- Install the HP Printer and Scan Doctor by following all the on-screen instructions.
- Run the file and allow it to perform the diagnosis.
- Ensure that all the steps are followed when prompted.
- Follow the instructions, give access and permissions wherever needed.
- If followed accurately the underlying issues will no longer exist.
- The issue should be removed with the changes applied.
- If the issues go beyond the assistance of the HP Print and Scan Doctor, contact us.