HP Deskjet 4152e Printer
The HP Deskjet 4152e printer supports printing from mobile devices. However, for this, install the AirPrint software. Its input printer paper tray manages 5 envelopes, 20 cards, and 60 sheets. The output paper tray of the DJ printer manages 25 sheets.
It has 1 black and 1 Tri-color ink cartridge and uses HP Thermal Inkjet print technology. The print speed is 7.5 ppm for black ISO and 5.5 ppm for color ISO.
With this printer, enjoy printing at a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. For scanning, it offers a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. It makes use of Contact Image Sensor technology for scanning.
HP Deskjet 4152e Setup
HP Deskjet 4152e setup instructions for both Windows and Mac devices is not a tough job. If yes, then the standard procedure for this process is:
HP Deskjet 4152e Setup on Windows
The simple procedure for HP DJ 4152e Printer Setup on Windows OS:
- Power up the Windows OS and click- Change device installation settings.
- Take your DJ printer and place it near the active Wi-Fi
- The Setup option will appear on the touch screen, tap on it.
- Proceed with the wizard steps to select the network menu.
- Go for the wireless setup menu and choose your network name.
- Carry on with the on-screen instructions until the wizard asks to enter the code.
- Finish the network setup process and move on to your computer.
Go to Add a Printer & Scanner folder and choose – Add printer to finish the HP Deskjet 4152e printer setup on windows
HP Deskjet 4152e Setup on Mac
The basic procedure for HP Deskjet 4152e Printer Setup on Mac is:
- Firstly, disconnect the cord (USB) connected to your operating system.
- Then, delete the HP printer from the operating system.
- Move on to the Apple icon given on the computer and click on it.
- Go to the system preferences folder and choose the given- Printers & Scanners.
- Now, your printer name will be on the wizard, click on it and choose the minus icon.
- Continue with the on-screen instructions and finish the process.
- Deactivate the Mac computer and wait for some to activate it.
- After that, get the HP Smart App file on your device and run it.
- Proceed and install HP Smart App on the device.
- Open the HP Smart App and add your DJ 4152e printer to it with the wizard steps.
HP Deskjet 4152e Driver Download
For HP Deskjet 4152e driver download and installation, use the below-given steps. Here are the general steps for DJ driver installation on Mac/Windows OSs:
HP DJ 4152e Driver for Windows
The procedure for HP Deskjet 4152e driver installation on Windows OS is:
- To start with, ON the computer and ensure to have flawless Wi-Fi.
- Access the Windows device properties and check to know the OS version.
- Find the suitable 123.hp.com/dj4152e driver version and save it on the Windows device.
- Extract the DJ 4152e driver and carry on with the on-screen driver setup instructions.
- Choose a method to make a secure connection between the Mac device and printer.
- Finish the HP Deskjet 4152e driver
HP DJ 4152e Driver for Mac
The basic steps for HP Deskjet 4152e driver setup on your Mac computer are:
- To start with, Turn on the Mac computer.
- Check the internet connection on the Mac device to confirm it is stable.
- Then, get the compatible hp dj 4152e driver file and download it on the Mac computer.
- Run the compatible driver file and continue with the on-screen steps.
- Choose a connectivity method to connect the Mac device and DJ 4152e printer.
- Move on with the wizard procedure and complete the HP Deskjet 4152e driver setup.
HP Deskjet 4152e Wireless Setup
HP Deskjet 4152e Wireless Setup
- Power up the Deskjet printer and wait till the printer gets ready.
- Access the Setup option given on the printer panel and click – Network setup.
- Then, choose the wireless setup option and a wide array of the network will display.
- Choose your device network on the panel and continue.
- When the wizard asks, enter the device network passkey.
- Move on with the instructions on the screen and finish the hp deskjet 4152e wireless setup.
HP Deskjet 4152e Smart App
- Power up the preferred device and get a suitable HP Smart App for it.
- Extract the app on the device and proceed with the wizard procedure.
- Install the HP Smart App on the device and open the app.
- Go to the app settings and make the required changes.
- Then, choose the option- Add Network on the home screen.
- Add your device network using the wizard steps and finish the hp deskjet 4152e wifi setup
HP Deskjet 4152e Wi-Fi Direct
- Access the Deskjet 4152e printer paper tray and feed suitable papers onto it.
- Power up the computer and access its control panel.
- Go to the Printers and Scanners folder and click- Add a Printer or Scanner.
- Select the “Wi-Fi Direct Printers” option and click on your HP printer name.
- Proceed with the wizard instructions and enter the required PIN.
- Complete the HP Deskjet 4152e Wi-Fi Direct Setup and take a sample print.
HP Deskjet 4152e WPS Pin
- Place the wireless router close to the Deskjet 4152e printer.
- Power up the computer, wireless router, and Deskjet printer.
- Access the setup menu on the printer panel and click- network menu.
- Select the wireless setup wizard, touch the Push Button and choose – Start.
- Press the wireless button of the DJ 4152e printer for some time.
- Then, press the HP Deskjet 4152e WPS pin button of the router until the blinking light stops.
HP Deskjet 4152e Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 4152e offline issues
- First, you have to reboot the Mac/Windows device and HP 4152e printer.
- Turn off the Deskjet printer and preferred device.
- After that, power off the wireless router.
- Now, wait for a few minutes and activate all the devices.
- Check to confirm the printer is properly converted to online mode.
- If the printer is offline, then move on to your desired computer.
- Choose the Start button and go to the control panel
- Access the Devices and Printers and right-click on your DJ printer name.
- Choose the displayed option- Use Printer Online.
Still, if your HP Deskjet 4152e printer is in offline mode, then go to the computer. Click on the button- Start and move on to the control panel. Then, go to Devices and Printers. When you see your HP printer name, click on it 2 times. After that, access the printer menu and end all the print jobs. Finally, ensure that the DJ printer is free from paper jams.
Call our tech guidance team for additional support.
HP Deskjet 4152e printer is not printing
- Deactivate the DJ 4152e printer and activate it after some time.
- Once the printer activates, go to its settings option.
- Make essential setting changes.
- Ensure that the device and printer are securely connected.
- Now, move on to your computer and delete HP Deskjet 4152e driver from it.
- Search for a suitable driver for your OS version.
- Once you get the compatible driver, download it on the Mac/Windows device.
- Extract and install the hp dj 4152e driver using the procedure given by the wizard.
- After that, check and ensure that the HP 4152e is the default printer.
- Cancel the print jobs, move on to the ink cartridges and ensure to have accurate ink level.
- Finally, confirm that no paper jams are there in the HP printer.
HP Deskjet 4152e Won't Connect to WiFi
- Move on to the DJ 4152e printer touch screen.
- Select the Setup option and touch the network setup menu.
- Choose the wireless setup option and a list of device networks will be on the screen.
- Go for your network and continue to enter its security code.
- After that, complete the Wi-Fi connectivity setup with the on-screen steps.
There are chances of not showing your network name on the printer. In this situation, choose the option- Add Network on the printer screen. Continue with the wizard steps and add your device network on the HP Deskjet 4152e printer.
Still, if you face the same problem with DJ 4152e, then contact us.
HP Deskjet 4152e Driver Unavailable Issues
The procedure given below to help you solve the HP Deskjet 4152e driver unavailable is:
- Find the downloadable RAR file of the HP Easy Start driver.
- When you find the 123.hp.com/dj4152e driver file, save it to the device folder.
- Run the saved file and proceed with the on-screen instructions.
- Once the installation process is over, open the driver file.
- Choose the option- Scan Now and select the Update button.
- Deactivate the router, device, and Deskjet 4152e printer.
- Finally, activate the printer and other devices.
Contact our customer care team for extra information.