HP Deskjet 3758 Printer
Now, getting high-quality prints is an easy process with HP Deskjet 3758 printer. It is the best choice for printing. However, to make use of this printer, you have to set it up properly. For this, you require a computer, Wi-Fi network, USB cord, ink cartridges, and compatible papers.
In this page, you will get details about printer setup, network setup, and HP Deskjet 3758 driver setup. Additionally, also get details on HP Deskjet 3758 printer troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 3758 Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 3758 Printer Setup on Windows
The simple instructions for HP Deskjet 3758 printer setup on Windows device are:
- Activate the Windows device and HP Deskjet 3758 printer.
- After that, keep your HP printer near to the Windows device.
- Access the printer panel and go for the setup menu.
- Choose the wireless settings and access the wireless setup wizard.
- After that, select your Wi-Fi and continue to enter the Wi-Fi password.
- Finish the wireless setup process and move on to the Windows device.
- Choose the Add a Printer or Scanner option and select your printer name.
- Click on the Add device option and install your 123.hp.com/dj3758 printer on the device.
- Finally, print a document as a sample.
HP Deskjet 3758 Printer Setup on Mac
The procedure for HP Deskjet 3758 printer Setup on Mac device is:
- Switch ON the Mac device and HP Deskjet 3758 printer.
- Then, select the Apple icon and choose the System Preferences option.
- Select – Printers & Scanners and click your 123.hp.com/dj3758 printer name.
- Choose the minus symbol and continue with the on-screen procedure.
- Complete the printer wireless setup and go to the section- Printers and Scanners.
- Click on the Plus symbol and select the Add option.
- Then, choose your 123.hp.com/setup 3758 printer name and access the Use menu.
- Choose- AirPrint and click on the shown Add button.
- Finish the HP Deskjet 3758 printer setup.
HP Deskjet 3758 Driver Download
Here are the instructions for HP Deskjet 3758 driver installation on Windows and Mac devices:
HP Deskjet 3758 Driver for Windows
The procedure for HP Deskjet 3758 driver download and set up on Windows device is:
- Power up the Windows computer and make sure that it is faultless.
- Then, know the Windows OS version and find a compatible printer driver.
- Download HP Deskjet 3758 driver installation file and open it.
- Carry on with the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
HP Deskjet 3758 Driver for Mac
The instructions for HP Deskjet 3758 driver download and installation on Mac device are:
- Turn ON the Mac computer and ensure it has no problem.
- Now, check the version of Mac OS and search for a suitable HP 3758 driver.
- Save the installation file of the HP Deskjet 3758 driver and open it.
- Move on with the wizard procedure and finish the HP 3758 driver installation.
HP Deskjet 3758 Wireless Setup
HP Deskjet 3758 Wifi Setup using HP Smart App
The simple procedure for HP Deskjet 3758 wireless setup with HP Smart App is:
- Switch ON the computer and make sure that it has stable Wi-Fi.
- Download the HP Smart App installation file on the device and open it.
- Proceed with the installation steps given on the screen and finish the process.
- Add the HP 3758 printer using the wizard instructions.
- Finally, to ensure proper HP Deskjet 3758 wireless setup, print a file.
HP Deskjet 3758 Wireless Setup Wizard
The instructions for HP Deskjet 3758 wifi setup using wireless setup wizard are:
- Power up the HP Deskjet 3758 driver and select the setup option on its panel.
- Access the network settings menu and choose the wireless settings.
- Select the wireless setup wizard and go for your device network name.
- Continue to provide the device network passcode.
- Finish the HP Deskjet 3758 wifi setup.
HP Deskjet 3758 Wifi Direct
The step-by-step instructions for HP DJ 3758 wireless setup via Wi-Fi direct method are:
- Switch ON the HP DJ 3758 printer and pull out its paper tray.
- Keep a bunch of suitable sheets on the DJ printer paper tray.
- Pull in the printer paper tray and turn ON the computer.
- Select the Start menu; access its control panel, and click- Printers and Scanners.
- Continue, click- Wi-Fi Direct Printers, choose your printer, and complete the HP Deskjet 3758 Wifi Setup.
HP Deskjet 3758 Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
The standard steps for HP Deskjet 3758 wireless setup via the WPS Pin method are:
- Place the wireless device (router) close to the HP DJ printer.
- Power up the 123.hp.com/dj3758, computer, and wireless device.
- Select-Setup on the printer, select- network settings, and tap- wireless setup wizard.
- Click- Push Button, choose the Start button, press and hold the router Wi-Fi button.
- Press the HP 3758 printer Wi-Fi button and do not leave until the light blinks.
HP Deskjet 3758 Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 3758 Printer is Offline Issues
The simple procedure to make your HP Deskjet 3758 printer online is:
- Switch ON the computer and reboot it.
- Next, reboot the DJ 3758 printer.
- Power off the HP 3758 printer, computer, and Wi-Fi router.
- Wait for some time and power up the HP 3758 printer, device, and wireless router.
- The HP DJ 3758 printer will be online.
- If still, the HP Deskjet 3758 printer is offline, then go to the computer.
- Access the control panel of the computer and select- Devices and Printers.
- Your DJ 3758 printer name will be on the screen, right-click on it.
- Click on the option- Use Printer Online.
If still, the HP Deskjet 3758 printer is not online, go to the computer. Then, access the Devices and Printers section and select your Deskjet printer name twice. Access the printer menu and stop the print tasks. Finally, check and confirm that the printer does not have jammed papers.
Contact our tech support professionals for extra information.
HP Deskjet 3758 Driver is Unavailable
If the HP Deskjet 3758 driver is Unavailable, solve it with the instructions shown below:
- Download and open the HP Easy Start installation file on the device.
- Carry on with the on-screen procedure and complete the installation.
- Open the installed software and choose the Scan Now
- Click the Update button and switch off the HP Deskjet 3758 printer.
- Deactivate the wireless device (router) and computer.
- After a few seconds, activate the computer, HP 3758 printer, and Wi-Fi router.
Feel free to call our customer support team if you need additional support.
HP Deskjet 3758 printer is not printing
The procedure to solve the HP Deskjet 3758 printer is not printing problem is:
- Switch off the HP 3758 printer and wait for some time.
- After that, switch ON the printer and make essential changes in the settings.
- Confirm that the DJ printer and computer are accurately connected.
- Download HP Deskjet 3758 driver on the device and access it.
- Carry on with the on-screen instructions and install HP 3758 printer driver.
- Cancel the print jobs and make sure that the HP DJ 3758 printer tray has suitable papers.
- Feed the print cartridge slots with proper ink cartridges.
- Check and ensure that the DJ printer is free from jammed papers.
Call our customer support executive for more guidance.
HP Deskjet 3758 printer Won't connect to Wi-Fi
The steps for solving the HP Deskjet 3758 printer Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi network are:
- Activate the HP Deskjet 3758 printer and access the printer panel.
- Choose the printer setup option and select the network setup option.
- Move on with the Wi-Fi setup procedure shown on the DJ printer screen.
- Type the Wi-Fi network password and finish HP Deskjet 3758 wireless setup.
- Print a document to confirm the wireless setup process of the HP 3758 printer is proper.
- If your device Wi-Fi name is not in the Deskjet printer, add it with the help of wizard steps.
- Provide the Wi-Fi passcode when the screen asks and complete the Wi-Fi setup process.
If you require immediate technical support on this, call our tech support experts.