HP Deskjet 3720 Printer
The HP Deskjet 3720 printer is suitable for scanning, copying, and printing. It has a print speed of 8 ppm for black prints and 5.5 ppm for color prints.
On this page, get the simple method for setting up the 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer. The HP printer setup process begins with printer unboxing and finishes with connecting the USB cord to the printer & power outlet. Along with this, get the method for HP Deskjet 3720 driver setup, network setup, and troubleshooting. With the method given here, you will be able to set up the DJ printer easily and quickly.
HP Deskjet 3720 Setup
Setting up the 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer is not a challenging process. For this, some items are essential. The items include HP Deskjet 3720 printer, a stable computer, a power cord, papers, and ink cartridges. Now, the simple instructions for setting up HP Deskjet 3720 for the first time are:
- Open the HP Deskjet 3720 printer
- Take and place the DJ printer properly near the power outlet.
- Tear the covering materials from the outer side of the DJ printer.
- Then, tear the coverings from the inner side of the printer.
- Move on to the 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer ink cartridge slots and open them.
- Check the ink cartridge slots properly and ensure they have no faults.
- Now, take the new cartridges and remove the coverings from them.
- Ensure that the cartridges have an accurate ink level.
- Insert the new cartridges into the DJ printer cartridge slots.
- Close the cartridge slots and open the printer paper tray.
- Check the paper tray and ensure it has no faults.
- Then, place a bunch of suitable sheets on the tray and close the tray.
- Get the new USB cord and tear off its covering materials from it.
- Check and ensure that the USB cord does not have any problem.
- Connect the USB cord to the power outlet and 123.hp.com/dj 3720 printer.
- Activate the power outlet and HP Deskjet 3720 printer.
- Switch ON the desired Mac or Windows computer and ensure it has no problem.
- Download HP Deskjet 3720 driver and install it using the on-screen steps.
- Finally, take a print to confirm the HP Deskjet 3720 printer setup.
HP Deskjet 3720 Driver Download
Downloading and setting up HP Deskjet 3720 driver on the computer is an easy process. Here, you will get the driver setup instructions for Windows and Mac devices.
HP Deskjet 3720 Driver for Windows
The procedure for downloading and setting up HP Deskjet 3720 driver on the Windows device is:
- Power up the Windows operating system and confirm it is faultless.
- Check and ensure that the Wi-Fi connection on the Windows device is perfect.
- Search for the suitable HP Deskjet 3720 driver and download it on the computer.
- Extract the driver setup file and proceed with the on-screen instructions.
- You will see the methods for connecting the DJ printer and computer.
- Choose the preferred method to connect the printer and Windows device.
- Continue and finish HP DJ 3720 driver setup.
HP Deskjet 3720 Driver for Mac
The instructions for HP Deskjet 3720 driver download and set up on the Mac operating system are:
- Turn ON the Mac operating system and ensure it is perfect.
- Check and confirm that the wireless connection on the Mac device is accurate.
- Search and save the DJ 3720 driver compatible with your Mac computer.
- Extract the DJ driver installation file and continue with the wizard procedure.
- The available connectivity method will appear on the Mac device screen.
- Choose the method to connect the Mac OS and DJ printer when the wizard pops.
- Continue and complete the HP Deskjet 3720 driver installation on the Mac OS.
HP Deskjet 3720 Wireless Setup
Connecting the HP Deskjet 3720 printer to the Wi-Fi is not a challenging process. For DJ printer wireless setup, we are listing down the 4 simplest methods.
HP Deskjet 3720 Wireless Setup Wizard
The standard procedure for adding the wireless network on the HP Deskjet 3720 printer via the wireless setup wizard is:
- Initially, power up the preferred Mac or Windows
- Confirm that the wireless connection on the Windows/Mac computer is stable.
- Now, switch ON the 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer and confirm it is faultless.
- Access the printer control panel and select the Setup option.
- Then, choose the network setup option and access the wireless settings.
- Select the wireless setup wizard, and a list of networks will appear on the printer.
- Now, choose the preferred network and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Finish the HP Deskjet 3720 wireless setup.
HP Deskjet 3720 Wifi Setup using HP Smart App
The steps for setting up a Wi-Fi network on the HP Deskjet 3720 printer using the HP Smart App software are:
- Switch ON the Windows or Mac computer and ensure it is stable.
- Search and find the HP Smart App software on the desired computer.
- Run the software “HP Smart App” setup file on the computer.
- Follow the procedure displayed on the device screen to proceed.
- Finish the installation process and access the HP Smart App software.
- Adjust the HP Smart App software settings as per your preferences.
- After that, select the option- Add given on the HP Smart App software.
- Finally, add 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer as per the on-screen
HP Deskjet 3720 Wi-Fi Direct
Setting up the wireless network on the HP 3720 printer is an easy process. For this, use the instructions listed below:
- Switch ON the Windows/Mac device and confirm it has no issue.
- Check and make sure that the computer has a secure Wi-Fi network.
- Open the HP Deskjet 3720 paper tray and confirm it has no issue.
- Place a suitable set of sheets on the printer paper tray with correct alignment.
- Close the DJ printer paper tray and access the computer.
- Go to the control panel section and access the Printers and Scanners options.
- Click- Wi-Fi Direct Printers and choose your HP 3720 printer from the shown list.
- Carry on with the on-screen procedure and complete the HP Deskjet 3720 Wifi direct setup.
HP Deskjet 3720 WPS Pin
Set up the device W-Fi network on the HP Deskjet 3720 printer without any hassle. Here are the basic instructions to implement this process:
- Place the wireless router near the HP 3720 printer and desired computer.
- Then, switch ON the computer, HP Deskjet 3720 printer, and a Wi-Fi router.
- Check and ensure that all the devices are faultless.
- Access the control panel of the Deskjet 3720 printer.
- Select the Setup option and proceed to select the network settings option.
- Then, access the wireless setup wizard displayed on the DJ printer.
- Press the WPS button of the wireless router and wait for some time.
- Finally, press the HP Deskjet 3720 WPS button until the wireless light flashes.
HP Deskjet 3720 Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 3720 Printer Offline
The HP Deskjet 3720 printer might show an offline issue sometimes. To fix this issue properly and quickly, use the procedure explained below:
- To begin with, reboot the device, which is in proper connection with the HP 3720 printer.
- Then, you have to reboot the HP Deskjet 3720 printer.
- Switch off the Deskjet printer and the connected computer.
- Wait for a few seconds and switch ON the HP printer & computer.
- Now, check the HP Deskjet printer converts into online mode.
- If the HP Deskjet 3720 printer is still showing an offline problem, then access the computer.
- Choose the option “Start” displayed on the device and move on to its control panel section.
- Select the Devices and Printers option and choose your DJ printer name.
- Right-click on the HP Deskjet 3720 printer and select- Use Printer Online.
- The HP Deskjet 3720 printer will convert online now.
- Still, if the DJ printer is offline, access the computer and go to the control panel section.
- Click – Devices and Printers option and select 123.hp.com/dj 3720 printer name.
- Access the Use menu and cancel the print tasks.
- Now, check your HP DJ printer and confirm to have no papers jammed in it.
- Finally, the HP Deskjet 3720 printer will become online.
If you have any queries about the above-given method, feel free to call our technical support team.
HP Deskjet 3720 driver is unavailable
Sometimes you may experience the HP Deskjet 3720 driver is unavailable problem. Considering this, we are mentioning the simple method for resolving this DJ printer driver problem.
- Turn ON the connected computer and confirm it has no problem.
- Check and confirm that your computer has an active wireless network.
- Search for the HP Easy Start Driver software and download it on the computer.
- Run the software file; the software setup process begins on the computer.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the device screen to proceed with the software setup process.
- Complete the software installation process and open the HP Easy Start Driver software.
- The option- Scan Now will appear on your Windows/Mac device screen, click on it.
- Click on the Update button, which is near the HP DJ 3720 printer name.
- Follow the instructions shown on the device screen and finish the ongoing process.
- Now, switch off the Wi-Fi router, computer, and 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer.
- Wait for a few minutes and power up the wireless router.
- Finally, activate the computer and HP Deskjet 3720 printer.
Contact our technical support experts if you require more clarification on the above instructions.
HP Deskjet 3720 printer is not printing
The HP Deskjet 3720 printer might not print sometimes. In this situation, use the below instructions and fix the issue without any hassle.
- Switch Off the HP Deskjet 3720 printer and wait for some time.
- Then, power up the DJ printer and wait until it activates.
- Access the settings of the HP Deskjet 3720 printer and modify them as per the requirements.
- Check and make sure the connection between the Deskjet printer and computer is stable.
- Search for the suitable HP Deskjet 3720 driver and find it.
- Download the driver file and run it on the preferred computer.
- Use the instructions given on the screen to proceed with the DJ printer driver setup process.
- Finish the setup process and start to print with the HP Deskjet 3720 printer.
Call our client support executive if still, your HP DJ 3720 printer fails to print.
HP Deskjet 3720 printer can't connect to Wi-Fi
Is your HP Deskjet 3720 printer not getting properly connected to the device Wi-Fi network? If yes, then implement the below method and connect the DJ 3720 printer to the Wi-Fi network.
- Power off the HP DJ 3720 printer and wait for a few minutes.
- Then, power up the DJ printer and access its settings section.
- Make adjustments in the settings section depending on your preferences.
- Get the compatible HP Deskjet 3720 driver compatible with the computer.
- Run the DJ printer driver setup file and carry on with the on-screen steps.
- Complete the driver setup process and open any page on the computer.
- Select the File option and choose the Print option.
- Modify the settings on the print wizard based on your requirements and click- Print.
Call our customer support team if you require more clarification on this method.