HP Deskjet 2755e Printer
The HP Deskjet 2755e all-in-one printer is an upgrade to the previous model. It has enhanced features that deliver improved results in terms of print quality and speed. To be able to begin using the HP Deskjet 2755e printer has to be set up. Settings up an HP printer is easy but we have created steps that will allow you to systematically complete it. The first series of steps to be followed will be the initial set-up of unpacking and turning on the printer. The second series of steps will involve the download and installation of the HP Deskjet 2755e driver. The final steps to be followed will be to connect the printer to a wireless network.
Along with this, there are steps to assist in the different modes that can be used to effectively utilize the HP Deskjet 2755e printer. In addition, troubleshooting assistance has also been extended.
If the process is too complex, contact us for assistance with the HP Deskjet 2755e Printer Setup.
HP Deskjet 2755e Printer Setup
Follow these steps to begin the first-time set-up of the brand new HP Deskjet 2755e printer.
- Unpack the HP Deskjet 2755e printer from the box.
- Now, place the HP Deskjet 2755e atop a safe space.
- Make sure that the HP printer is placed close to the device and the wifi router.
- Next, remove all the material that the printer is wrapped with.
- Following this, take the power cord and connect it to the printer.
- Connect the other end of the power cable to the power supply and turn it on.
- Place compatible sheets in the tray and close the printer tray.
- Take off the covering materials from the ink cartridges.
- Insert the ink cartridges into the printer cartridge slots.
- Power up the Mac/Windows device and download the 123 hp com dj2752 driver on it.
- Install the printer driver using the on-screen procedure.
- Connect the printer and computer using a wireless or wired
- Finally, print a sample file to ensure the proper HP Deskjet 2725 setup.
HP Deskjet 2752 Driver Download
HP DJ2752 Driver for Windows
- Turn on the windows system.
- Open the secure browser and search for a compatible driver.
- Download the suitable HP Deskjet 2752 driver on the windows device.
- Run the driver file on the computer, to begin with, the driver installation.
- Once the installation process begins, proceed with the wizard steps.
- Choose the network setup mode to connect the devices.
- Finally, take a print as a sample to ensure the HP DJ 2752 driver setup is proper.
HP DJ2752 Driver for Mac
- Turn on the MAC device.
- Open the browser and find the compatible dj2752 driver.
- Save the RAR file of the HP Deskjet 2752 driver on the Mac computer.
- Extract the RAR file to start with the driver installation process.
- After that, proceed with the installation process of the printer driver.
- Select a connectivity setup method to connect the computer and printer.
- Lastly, print a document as a sample to confirm the 123hp dj2752 driver setup process.
HP Deskjet 2752 Wireless Setup
HP DJ2752 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Initially, ON the HP DJ 2752 printer and choose the Setup option via its panel.
- Access the network setup option and go to the wireless setup wizard.
- Choose the preferred Wi-Fi name to continue.
- Continue with the on-screen steps.
- Finish the HP Deskjet 2752 wireless setup.
HP DJ2752 Smart App
- Firstly, turn on the Windows/MAC device and download HP Smart App on it.
- Set up the HP Smart App on the device and open it.
- Adjust the HP Smart App settings based on your requirements.
- Add the printer to the app.
- Finish the 123.hp.com/dj2752 wireless setup.
HP DJ2752 Wi-Fi Direct
- Make sure that the papers in the paper tray of the printer are correct.
- Move on to the Printers and Scanners section on your computer.
- Select – Add a Printer or Scanner, click Wi-Fi Direct Printers and select the HP Deskjet 2752 name.
- Click – Add device, copy the WPS PIN from the wizard and enter the PIN.
- Complete the HP Deskjet 2752 Wi-Fi connecting process.
HP DJ2752 Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Keep the printer near to the Wi-Fi router and go to the printer panel.
- Select the option- Setup, touch the wireless setup wizard and choose Push Button.
- Click Start, press, and hold the Wi-Fi button for a few minutes.
- Press the router WPS button, and do not leave it until the blue color light stops blinking.
- The HP Deskjet 2752 wireless setup process is complete.
HP Deskjet 2752 Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 2752 driver unavailable
- Download the RAR file of the HP Easy Start driver on the device.
- Go to the device folder where you saved the HP Easy Start driver file and extract it.
- The installation process begins; use the on-screen steps and finish the installation.
- Open the installed HP Easy Start driver and select – Scan now.
- Choose “Update” shown near the name of the HP Printer and Off the Wi-Fi router.
- Then, Off the DJ printer and device & wait for 10 seconds.
- After that, activate the router, windows/mac device, and printer.
- Finally, verify that the install app is perfect.
- If still, your HP Deskjet 2752 driver unavailable issue not fixed, then contact our tech team.
HP Deskjet 2752 printer offline issues
- Initially, reboot the computer and HP Deskjet 2752.
- Deactivate the Wi-Fi router and activate it again.
- Now, check that the DJ printer is online or offline.
- Proceed to the next step if the DJ 2752 printer is offline.
- On the devices, click Devices and Printers, and you will see the DJ printer name.
- Right-click on the DJ printer name and click Use Printer Online.
- The printer will turn into the online mode.
Still, if the Deskjet 2752 is offline, move on to the computer. Go to Devices and Printers, click on your printer twice. Then, click on the Printer menu and stop the print jobs. After that, ensure that the HP printer is free from jammed papers. Then, check and confirm that the power cord connections are accurate.
Contact our customer support team if the problem is not over.
HP Deskjet 2752 printer is not printing
- Switch off the DJ printer and wait for a few minutes.
- Then, power up the printer and make all the settings proper.
- Check and confirm that the printer and device connection is stable.
- Remove the printer driver from the device and download the upgraded driver version.
- Install the updated version driver on the computer.
- hp.com/setup dj2752 printer as the default and stop the print tasks (pending).
- Now, confirm the papers loaded in the printer tray are perfect.
- Confirm that the ink levels are accurate in the ink cartridges.
- Lastly, ensure that jammed papers are not in the printer.
- Make a call to our customer care team if the problem exists.
HP Deskjet 2752 printer can't connect to Wi-Fi
- Go to the 123hpcom Deskjet 2752 printer settings and choose the Wi-Fi setup option.
- A wide array of Wi-Fi networks show up on the printer panel.
- Select the device wireless network name to continue.
- Then, complete the wireless setup process using the wizard procedure.
- If in case the wireless network name is not on the printer, select- Add Network.
- Type in the wireless network name and its passkey.
- Proceed with the instructions given on the printer panel and finish the HP Deskjet 2752 Wi-Fi setup.
- Call our tech experts for additional details on this.