HP Deskjet 2721e Printer
The HP Deskjet 2721e printer is compatible with scanning, printing, copying, and faxing process. It has a memory of a maximum of 64 MB DDR1 and supports mobile printing. For mobile printing, certain software is essential. It includes Chrome OS, Mopria-Certified, Apple AirPrint, and HP Smart App.
The 123.hp.com/dj2721e printer has the capacity to manage 60 sheets in its input tray. Its output tray manages 25 sheets. The HP 2721e printer has two ink cartridges – 1 black and 1 tri-color and uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology for printing. Its print speed is 7.5 ppm for black prints and 5.5 ppm for color ISO prints.
On this page, you will get to know how to do the HP Deskjet 2721e printer driver, and network setup. Along with this, you will get the method for HP Deskjet 2721e troubleshooting.
HP Deskjet 2721e Setup
HP Deskjet 2721e first time printer setup is not a challenging process. The process starts with opening the printer package and ends with printing a page. For proper printer setup, use the set of instructions given below:
- To begin with, move on to the DJ printer pack and open it.
- Take the 123.hp.com/dj2721e printer and place it near the wall outlet.
- Tear off the packing materials from the DJ printer’s inner and outer sides.
- Check the printer properly and ensure it is perfect.
- Then, remove the coverings from the new USB cord.
- Check and confirm that the USB cord has no faults.
- Then, check the wall outlet and ensure it is active.
- Connect the USB cord to the DJ printer and wall outlet.
- After that, access the printer paper tray and open it.
- Check the paper tray to confirm it is faultless.
- Take a stack of papers and place them on the paper tray.
- Close the paper tray and open the ink cartridge slots.
- Ensure that the cartridge slots have no issue and take the new cartridges.
- Tear off the coverings from the ink cartridges and ensure they have no problem.
- Load the ink cartridges into the DJ printer ink cartridges and close the slots.
- Activate the wall outlet and 123.hp.com/dj2721e printer.
- Turn ON the computer and install the HP 2721e driver.
- Finally, take a sample print to ensure proper HP Deskjet 2721e printer setup.
HP Deskjet 2721e Driver Download
HP Deskjet 2721e driver download and installation is an easy process. Here we are explaining the procedure for driver setup on the Mac and Windows devices:
HP Deskjet 2721e Driver for Windows
The procedures for HP Deskjet 2721e driver for Windows device:
- Firstly, power up the computer and make sure it has no issue.
- Then, confirm that the device has a secure Wi-Fi network.
- Download HP Deskjet 2721e driver installation file on the Windows device.
- Extract the installation file and proceed with the on-screen instructions.
- Select the mode for connecting the DJ printer and computer.
- Continue and finish the HP Deskjet 2721e driver on the Windows device.
HP Deskjet 2721e Driver for Windows
The instructions for HP Deskjet 2721e driver installation on the Mac computer are:
- Initially, turn ON the computer and ensure it is faultless.
- Check and ensure that the Mac device has safe internet.
- Save HP Deskjet 2721e driver setup file on the Mac computer.
- Run the setup file and continue with the procedure on the wizard.
- Choose the method to connect the Mac device and HP 2721e printer.
- Proceed and complete the HP Deskjet 2721e driver on the Mac computer.
HP Deskjet 2721e Wireless Setup
HP Deskjet 2721e wireless setup is easily possible as there are four methods for this. The steps to execute the four methods are:
HP Deskjet 2721e Wifi Setup using HP Smart App
The procedure for HP Deskjet 2721e wifi setup using the HP Smart App is:
- Turn ON the computer and make sure to have a wireless network on it.
- Download the HP Smart App software setup file on the computer.
- Extract the software setup file on the Windows/Mac computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the software setup process.
- Install the HP Smart App software and open it.
- Access the HP Smart App settings and make necessary changes.
- Select the Add button and add the 123.hp.com/dj2721e printer as per the on-screen steps.
HP Deskjet 2721e Wifi Setup
The simple instructions for HP 2721e wireless setup using the wireless setup wizard are:
- To begin with, power up the computer and HP Deskjet 2721e printer.
- Make sure that the computer has secure internet.
- Access the DJ printer and choose the Setup option.
- Go for the network setup menu and select the wireless settings option.
- Chose the wireless setup wizard and several Wi-Fi names will be on the DJ printer.
- Tap on your preferred network and proceed with the on-screen procedure.
- Provide the network passcode and finish the HP Deskjet 2721e Wi-Fi setup
HP Deskjet 2721e Wifi Direct Setup
The steps for adding Wi-Fi on the DJ 2721e printer using the Wi-Fi direct are:
- Activate the computer and confirm to have a safe wireless network.
- Move on to the HP 2721e printer and access its paper feeder tray.
- Place a stack of suitable sheets on the paper feeder tray.
- Go to the computer and choose the Start button.
- Click – Control Panel and select the Printer option.
- Then, choose the Wi-Fi Direct Printers option and select your desired printer.
- Continue and finish the HP Deskjet 2721e wireless setup
HP Deskjet 2721e WPS Pin
The procedure for setting up Wi-Fi on the DJ printer using the WPS method is:
- Keep the computer, wireless router, and HP Deskjet 2721e printer near each other.
- Power up the wireless router, computer, and HP Deskjet 2721e printer.
- Move on to the DJ printer and choose the Setup menu on its control panel.
- Select the network setup menu and access the wireless settings menu.
- Then, choose the wireless setup wizard and choose the Push Button.
- Now, select the Start button and press & the router WPS button.
- Press the DJ 2721e printer WPS button and hold on until the Wi-Fi light flashes.
HP Deskjet 2721e Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 2721e printer offline error
If the HP Deskjet 2721e printer is showing offline, then fix the process using the given-below procedure.
- Firstly, reboot the DJ 2721e printer and the computer connected to it.
- Then, switch off the wireless router, computer, and DJ printer.
- Wait for a few seconds and switch ON the wireless router.
- Next, switch ON the computer and HP Deskjet 2721e printer.
- If the DJ printer is still in offline mode, then access the computer.
- Move on to the control panel section and select – Devices and Printers.
- Choose your Deskjet printer and right-click on it.
- Select – Use Printer Online and finish the process.
- The HP Deskjet 2721e printer will become online now.
- Still, if the DJ printer is offline, access the desired computer.
- Go to the control panel section and choose the option- Devices and Printers.
- Choose your DJ printer and access the Use menu.
- Then, cancel the print tasks and ensure that the 123.hp.com/dj2721e printer has no paper jams.
Call our customer support team for more detailed guidance.
HP Deskjet 2721e driver is unavailable
Sometimes you might see that the HP Deskjet 2721e driver is unavailable error. In such a scenario, resolve the problem using the procedure given below:
- Initially, turn ON the Windows/Mac computer connected to the HP 2721e printer.
- Search and download the HP Easy Start Driver installation file on the computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded installation file and proceed with the on-screen steps.
- Finish the installation and access the HP Easy Start Driver software.
- Choose the button- Scan Now on the wizard and select- Update option given near the printer name.
- Continue with the procedure given on the screen and finish the setup process.
- Switch off the HP DJ 2721e printer, wireless router, and computer.
- After some time, ON the wireless router, HP 2721e printer, and computer.
Contact our technical support experts if you need more details on this.
HP Deskjet 2721e printer is not printing
If the HP DJ 2721e printer is unable to print, then fix the problem using the instructions shown below:
- Switch off the HP Deskjet 2721e printer and hold on for a few seconds.
- Then, switch ON the DJ printer and access its settings sections.
- Change the DJ 2721e printer settings based on your requirements.
- Make sure that the connection between the and the computer is perfect.
- Now, search and download the suitable HP 2721e driver on the computer.
- Extract the driver file and proceed with the on-screen
- Finish the process and try to print with the HP Deskjet 2721e printer.
If you need more information on this, call our technical support team.
HP Deskjet 2721e printer can't connect to Wi-Fi
Follow the below instructions for connecting the DJ printer to the wireless network:
- Power up the DJ 2721e printer and access the printer panel.
- Choose the Setup option and access the wireless settings.
- Now, go for Wi-Fi network settings and select the wireless setup wizard.
- Choose your Wi-Fi network from the displayed list of networks.
- Enter the network security code when the wizard pops and finish the process.
- If your preferred network name is not in the list, add it using the wizard steps.
Call our customer support team if you need additional information on this.