HP Deskjet 2652 Printer
HP Deskjet 2652 printer has in-built Wi-Fi, and it comes with ink cartridges and a power cord. It supports Photo, Brochure, and Plain paper. It is perfect for printing, scanning, faxing, and copying.
The scan resolution of this printer is 1200 x 1200 dpi. The 123.hp.com/dj2652 printer has an input paper handling capacity of 60 sheets and 20 cards.
HP Deskjet 2652 Setup - 123.hp.com/dj2652
HP Deskjet 2652 printer setup on devices (Mac and Windows) is easy. Here are the simple steps for executing this process.
How to Setup HP Deskjet 2652 for Windows
The simple procedure for hp deskjet 2652 setup on Windows device is:
- Power up the device and select- Change device installation settings.
- Then, place the HP printer near the place where the Wi-Fi router is there.
- Select the 123.hp.com/dj2652 option shown on its touch panel.
- Now, choose the wireless setup and tap the preferred Wi-Fi network name.
- Type the password of the network when your printer screen asks.
- Complete the process and select the Add a Printer & Scanner option.
- Choose the button – Add device and complete the 123.hp.com/setup 2652 process as per the wizard steps.
How to Setup HP Deskjet 2652 for Mac
Follow the general procedure for hp deskjet 2652 setup on Mac OS devices are:
- To begin with, detach the USB cord from the operating system.
- Remove your Deskjet printer from the device and choose- Apple symbol.
- Access the System Preferences section and go for Printers & Scanners.
- Choose the 123.hp.com/dj2652 name and choose the symbol- minus.
- Power off the Mac device and ON it after a few minutes.
- Download the software (HP Smart App) and install it as per the on-screen steps.
Open the software and add the DJ printer into it with the procedure on the screen.
HP Deskjet 2652 Driver Download
Downloading HP Deskjet 2652 driver and setting it up is simple. However, for this, follow the standard instructions listed below:
HP DJ2652 Driver for Windows
The procedure for HP Deskjet 2652 driver on windows OS is:
- Check whether the Windows OS has a secure Wi-Fi connection.
- Go to its properties and know the OS version.
- Search for the HP DJ 2652 driver compatible with the OS version.
- Download the 123.hp.com/dj2652 driver file properly on the Windows device.
- Now, run the RAR file of the driver and proceed with the on-screen procedure.
- When the wizard prompts, select the type of connection.
- Continue with the 123 hp dj 2652 driver installation and finish it as per the wizard steps.
HP DJ2652 Driver for Mac
The basic procedure for HP Deskjet 2652 driver on Mac OS is:
- Access the Windows OS and ensure to have a secure Wi-Fi connection.
- Find the HP 2652 driver supportable with your OS.
- After that, save the hp dj 2652 driver file on the Mac Operating System.
- Now, run the same driver file properly on the computer.
- Move on with the steps displayed on the screen.
- Choose the type of connection when the screen prompts.
- Finally, follow the steps on the wizard and complete HP Deskjet 2652 driver setup.
HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Setup
HP Deskjet 2652 Smart App
- Get the RAR file of the software – HP Smart App and download it on the device.
- Then, extract the downloaded RAR file on the device.
- Carry on with the on-screen device and install the software.
- After that, add the DJ printer to the HP Smart App as per the on-screen procedure.
- Complete the hp deskjet 2652 wireless setup process on the software and try printing a file.
HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Setup
- Access the DJ 2652 printer and choose – Setup.
- Go to the network setup menu and choose- wireless setup option.
- Now, tap your desired network name and proceed.
- Enter the network passcode when the wizard prompts.
- Complete the HP Deskjet 2652 Wi-Fi setup school and take a sample print.
HP Deskjet 2652 Wi-Fi Direct
- Place the Deskjet paper tray with a set of compatible sheets.
- Select the given option- Printers and Scanners.
- Choose- Add a Printer or Scanner and select- Wi-Fi direct
- Click on your DJ 2652 name and proceed with the on-screen instructions.
- Provide the WPS PIN when your screen prompts and complete the HP Deskjet 2652 Wi-Fi Direct setup.
HP Deskjet 2652 WPS Pin
- Place your wireless router and HP 2652 printer close to each other.
- ON the Deskjet printer and select – Setup menu on the device screen.
- Choose- wireless setup option and tap – Push Button.
- Select- Start and press the HP Deskjet 2652 WPS Pin of the printer for a few minutes.
- Press the Wi-Fi button of your router and do not leave it until the light gets off.
HP Deskjet 2652 Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 2652 Driver is Unavailable
Use the below-given procedure to solve the HP 2652 printer driver unavailable issue:
- Get the compatible HP Easy Start driver file for your device.
- Now, move on to the folder where you downloaded the driver file.
- Run the RAR file and proceed with the instructions given by the wizard.
- Complete the hp dj2652 driver installation process of the software and open it.
- Choose the Scan Now option shown on the software and select- Update.
- Power off the DJ printer, wireless router, and computer.
- Finally, power up all the devices.
Call our customer support executive for more info.
HP Deskjet 2652 Won't Connected to WiFi
- Move on to the printer touch panel and select the Setup menu.
- Choose the network menu and tap wireless setup.
- A list of available device networks will be on the printer panel.
- Select your device Wi-Fi network and continue to enter its password.
- Then, proceed with the setup instructions and finish the HP Deskjet 2652 wireless setup
If your desired Wi-Fi name is not in the printer panel, then consider choosing- Add Network. Enter the network name and add it to the HP 2652 printer with the on-screen steps.
Call our customer care team for more guidance.
HP Deskjet 2652 printer offline issues
- Initially, reboot your desired computer and DJ printer.
- After that, Switch off your HP 2652 printer and computer.
- Switch off the wireless router and wait for some time.
- ON the preferred computer, HP printer, and wireless router.
- Now, check to confirm that the printer is online.
- If the HP Deskjet 2652 printer is still offline, then move on to your computer.
- Access the section – Devices and Printers.
- When you see your HP printer name, right-click on it.
- Choose the Use Printer Online option.
If the HP 2652 printer is not online, go to the control panel of the computer. Select the Devices and Printers option and choose your printer name two times. Now, access the printer menu and cancel the print jobs. Finally, ensure that jammed papers are not in the printer and try printing.
For additional tech support, contact us.
HP Deskjet 2652 Printer is Not Printing
- Switch off the HP 2652 printer and after some time, power it up.
- Change the settings of the printer depending on the requirements.
- Then, confirm that the connection between the devices is accurate.
- Remove the Deskjet 2652 driver from the desired device.
- Find the updated 123.hp.com/dj2652 driver version and save it on the computer.
- Extract the updated version driver file and continue with the wizard steps.
- Install the driver file and check to confirm that your HP printer is the default one.
- Stop all the print jobs and ensure to have accurate ink levels in the cartridges.
- Lastly, ensure to have not a single jammed paper in the DJ printer.
Contact us for more support to fix this HP 2652 printer is not printing issues.
FAQ's - HP Deskjet 2652 Printers
How to Setup my HP Deskjet 2652 to computer?
- Initially, unpack the printer box and place it on an even surface to start the hp deskjet 2652 printer setup.
- Connect the HP printer, computer, and wireless router to the power and network connection.
- Decide to use USB or Wireless for the interface connection between printer and computer. Print a test page to ensure the printer setup.
How to Scan on HP Deskjet 2652
- HP Deskjet 2652 printer has multiple scanning features.
- Select the Print & Scan option and select the required document/photo to be scanned.
- Select the required scanning options on it. Then, click on add more pages to place the required papers on the scanner bed. Finally, complete HP Deskjet 2652 Scan Setup.