HP Deskjet 2620 Printer
Getting quality prints is not a difficult process with HP Deskjet 2620 printer. The HP DJ 2620 printer is the best option for all your printing needs. To print using HP 2620 printer, set up the printer in a well manner. For HP Deskjet 2620 printer setup, you need suitable ink cartridges, papers, a USB cord, printer, and computer.
Here, you will get to know complete information about the printer setup. It includes driver setup and network setup. Along with this, you will get information about HP Deskjet 2620 printer troubleshooting.
HP Deskjet 2620 Setup - 123.hp.com/dj2620
The general instructions for HP Deskjet 2620 printer setup are:
- Open the HP Deskjet 2620 printer package and take the DJ printer out.
- Keep the DJ printer near to the wall socket.
- Tear off the packing materials from the 123.hp.com/dj2620 printer.
- Get a USB cord and remove the covering materials from it.
- Make sure that the USB cord is stable and connect its one end to the printer.
- Then, connect the USB cord’s other end to the wall socket.
- Move on to the HP printer ink cartridge slots and open them.
- Remove the packing materials from the ink cartridges.
- Load the new ink cartridges into the cartridge slots and close the slots.
- Open the 123.hp.com/setup 2620 printer paper tray and load a set of suitable papers into the tray.
- Close the printer paper tray and move on to the computer.
- Switch ON the computer and download a suitable HP Deskjet 2620 printer driver on it.
- Install the suitable printer driver on the computer using the wizard steps.
- Connect the printer and computer using a wireless network.
- Finally, print a document as a sample.
HP Deskjet 2620 Driver Download
Here are the instructions for HP Deskjet 2620 driver download on Windows and Mac computers:
HP Deskjet 2620 Driver for Windows
The simple procedure for HP Deskjet 2620 driver setup on Windows device is:
- Turn ON the preferred Windows computer.
- Ensure that the computer has a secure internet connection.
- Search for the suitable HP Deskjet 2620 driver.
- Once you find a suitable driver, download it on the computer.
- Then, run the downloaded suitable driver file on the windows computer.
- Continue with the HP DJ 2620 driver setup steps given on the computer screen.
- Choose a mode for making a connection between HP DJ printer and computer.
- Finish the HP DJ 2620 driver installation and take a print.
HP Deskjet 2620 Driver for Mac
The basic instructions for HP Deskjet 2620 driver installation on Mac device are:
- Switch ON the desired Mac computer.
- Make sure that the Mac device has a fast internet connection.
- Find a compatible HP Deskjet 2620 driver.
- when you get the compatible driver file, save it on the device.
- after that, run the HP Deskjet 2620 printer driver on the Mac device.
- Proceed with the driver installation steps shown on the Mac device.
- Select a method to make a connection between the computer and HP 2620 printer.
- complete the HP Deskjet 2620 driver setup and print a test file.
HP Deskjet 2620 Wireless Setup
Here are the four wireless setup methods for HP Deskjet 2620 printer.
HP Deskjet 2620 Wifi Setup using HP Smart App
The procedure for HP Deskjet 2620 wifi setup using HP Smart App is:
- Switch ON the computer and download the HP Smart App setup file on it.
- Then, run the HP Smart App setup file on the computer.
- Proceed with the wizard steps and finish the installation.
- Move on to the HP Smart App settings and make necessary changes.
- Install the Deskjet printer to the computer using the wizard steps.
HP Deskjet 2620 Wireless Setup Wizard
The instructions for HP Deskjet 2620 wireless setup wizard are:
- Turn ON the HP 2620 printer and move on to its printer panel.
- Select the Setup menu on the panel and go for the wireless setup menu.
- Choose, the wireless settings menu and select the wireless setup wizard.
- Select your Wi-Fi on the printer and continue with the wizard steps.
- Enter the Wi-Fi security code when the screen prompts and finish the HP Deskjet 2620 Wireless Setup process.
HP Deskjet 2620 Wifi Direct Setup
Here are the steps for HP Deskjet 2620 Wi-Fi setup using Wi-Fi Direct:
- Check and confirm that the HP DJ 2620 paper tray has compatible papers.
- Switch ON the computer and go to the Printers and Scanners section.
- Choose the Add a Printer or Scanner button and click- Show Wi-Fi Direct device.
- Then, choose your DJ 2620 printer, click- Add device, and the HP Deskjet 2620 WPS PIN will be on the device.
- Note the WPS PIN, provide it when the screen asks, and finish the HP DJ 2620 Wifi Direct Setup process.
HP Deskjet 2620 WPS Pin Setup
The procedure for HP DJ 2620 wireless setup using the WPS method is:
- Place the HP DJ 2620 printer near the Wi-Fi router.
- Select the Setup menu on the 123.hp.com/dj2620 printer and choose the wireless setup option.
- Then, choose the wireless settings and go for the Push Button.
- Select the Start button, press the DJ printer wireless button, and do not leave it.
- Press the router Wi-Fi button and hold it until the flashing light stops.
HP Deskjet 2620 Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 2620 Printer Offline issues
If the HP Deskjet 2620 printer is offline, use the below steps and make it online:
- To begin with, reboot the HP Deskjet 2620 printer and computer.
- Switch off the desired wireless router and switch ON it after some time.
- Now, your DJ 2620 printer will be online. If not, then continue to the next instruction.
- Go to the computer and access the section- Devices and Printers.
- You will see your DJ printer name, right-click on it and choose- Use Printer Online.
If the HP Deskjet 2620 printer is still offline, access the computer. After that, click the Start button and choose the control panel option. Then, select the Devices and Printers button and click on your DJ printer twice. After that, access the printer menu and stop the pending print tasks. Finally, check the printer and remove the jammed papers if any.
Call our technical support team for more assistance.
HP Deskjet 2620 Driver is unavailable
If the HP Deskjet 2620 driver is unavailable, solve it with the help of the steps listed below:
- ON the computer and download the HP Easy Start driver RAR file on it.
- Extract the RAR file and proceed with the on-screen instructions.
- Complete the software setup process and open the software.
- Choose, the button- Scan Now and select the Update option near the DJ printer.
- Deactivate the HP Deskjet 2620 printer, wireless router, and computer.
- Disconnect the USB cord from the computer and DJ printer.
- Wait for some time, connect the USB cord to the DJ printer and computer.
- ON the wireless router, computer, and HP Deskjet 2620 printer.
If your HP Deskjet 2620 printer driver is still not available, contact our experts.
HP Deskjet 2620 Printer Won't Connect to Wifi
There are instances when HP Deskjet 2620 printer might fail to make a connection with the Wi-Fi network. In such an instance, use the method below and connect the printer to Wi-Fi.
- Switch ON the HP Deskjet 2620 printer and access its control panel.
- Choose the option- Setup and go for the wireless settings menu.
- Access the wireless setup wizard and select your desired network on the HP printer.
- Carry on with the on-screen steps and enter the network password when the screen pops.
- Complete HP Deskjet 2620 wireless setup and print a file.
- Set up your network on the DJ printer if the network is not in the DJ printer.
Contact our customer support executive for additional guidance.
HP Deskjet 2620 Printer is not Printing
Use the steps listed below and solve the HP Deskjet 2620 printer not printing issue:
- Deactivate the HP Deskjet 2620 printer and hold on for some time.
- Now, switch ON the printer and make essential changes in its settings.
- Ensure that the computer and DJ printer are in proper connection with each other.
- Save the setup file of the HP Deskjet 2620 driver on the computer.
- Run the setup file and move on with the on-screen instructions.
- Complete the process and print a document.
For immediate technical assistance, contact our tech team.