HP Deskjet 2600 Printer
The HP Deskjet 2600 printer has 128 MB RAM, and is suitable for USB connectivity. It supports tri-color and black color ink cartridges. On this page, you will get information about the complete printer setup.
It includes HP Deskjet 2600 printer setup, network setup, & driver download and setup. Along with this, it also includes the methods for HP 2600 printer troubleshooting.
HP Deskjet 2600 Setup
HP Deskjet 2600 Printer Setup for Windows
Here are the instructions for HP Deskjet 2600 printer setup on Windows OS:
- Turn ON the Windows computer and confirm to have no problem.
- Then, turn ON the HP DJ 2600 printer and ensure to have no fault.
- Select the setup option on the printer control panel and access the network settings.
- Go for the wireless setup wizard and select your Wi-Fi name.
- Type the passcode of your Wi-Fi when the screen asks and complete the Wi-Fi setup.
- Choose the option- Add Printer and Scanner on the device and select your printer.
- Select the Add device option and add 123.hp.com/setup 2600 as per the wizard steps.
HP Deskjet 2600 Printer Setup for Mac
Follow the below-listed steps for HP Deskjet 2600 Printer setup on Mac OS:
- Switch ON the Mac device and HP Deskjet 2600 printer.
- Access the Setup menu on the DJ printer and go for Wi-Fi settings.
- Choose the wireless setup wizard and tap your Wi-Fi name.
- Use the wizard instructions and type the Wi-Fi passkey when the wizard asks.
- Finish the ongoing Wi-Fi setup process and move on to your Mac computer.
- Click on the symbol of Apple and go for the System Preferences
- Choose the option- Printers and Scanners and go for the given Plus symbol.
- Then, click on the Add option and choose your desired DJ printer name.
- Click the Use menu, select the option – AirPrint, choose- Add and finish the HP Deskjet 2600 Printer setup
HP Deskjet 2600 Driver Download
Downloading and installing HP Deskjet 2600 driver is not a challenging process. Here is the procedure for driver setup:
HP Deskjet 2600 Driver for Windows
Use the below-listed instructions for setting up the HP Deskjet 2600 driver on a Windows device:
- Switch On the Windows computer and confirm to have active Wi-Fi.
- Download HP 2600 and extract the HP printer driver file on the computer.
- Carry on with the on-screen instructions.
- When the screen prompts, select a network setup method.
- Finish the HP Deskjet 2600 driver installation.
HP Deskjet 2600 Driver for Mac
The instructions for HP Deskjet 2600 driver install on Mac OS are:
- Turn ON the Mac computer and confirm to have active internet.
- Download HP Deskjet 2600 driver on the Mac
- After that, extract the driver file on the Mac computer.
- Proceed with the instructions given on the computer.
- Select a connectivity mode and finish the HP Deskjet 2600 driver Setup.
HP Deskjet 2600 Wireless Setup
For HP Deskjet 2600 wireless setup, here are the four methods.
HP Deskjet 2600 Wifi Setup Via HP Smart App
The instructions for HP Deskjet 2600 wireless setup via HP Smart App are:
- Switch ON the computer and save the HP Smart app file on it.
- Extract the HP Smart App Setup file on the device.
- Proceed with the wizard software setup procedure.
- Complete the HP Smart App setup and open it.
- Change the software settings based on your requirements.
- Finally, add your DJ 2600 printer to the device using the on-screen
HP Deskjet 2600 Wireless Setup Wizard
The basic procedure for connectivity setup using HP Deskjet 2600 wireless setup wizard is:
- Actuate the HP DJ 2600 printer and move on to its panel.
- Select the displayed option- Setup and tap – wireless settings.
- Then, access the shown wireless setup wizard and select your device Wi-Fi.
- Move on to enter the passcode of Wi-Fi when the screen asks.
- Complete HP Deskjet 2600 wireless setup.
HP Deskjet 2600 Wi-Fi Direct Setup
The instructions for HP 2600 wireless setup with the help of the HP Deskjet 2600 Wi-Fi Direct method are:
- Check and confirm that the DJ printer tray has suitable papers.
- Switch ON the HP DJ 2600 printer and desired computer.
- Then, access the Printers and Scanners section of the computer.
- After that, click on the Add a printer or scanner
- Click on the Wi-Fi Direct Printers and select your DJ 2600 printer.
- Then, select the given Add device option and copy the shown PIN.
- Once the screen prompts, type the PIN, and complete the HP Deskjet 2600 Wifi Direct setup.
HP Deskjet 2600 WPS Pin Setup
The instructions for HP Deskjet 2600 Wi-Fi setup using the WPS method are:
- Keep the DJ 2600 printer near the Wi-Fi router.
- Power ON the DJ 2600 printer and move on to its control panel.
- Choose the Setup button and select the network setup option.
- Then, go for the wireless setup button and select the Push Button.
- Press and do not leave the wireless button of the DJ 2600 printer.
- Lastly, press and do not leave the router Wi-Fi button until the lights get off.
HP Deskjet 2600 Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 2600 driver is unavailable
The instructions for HP Deskjet 2600 driver is unavailable issue are:
- Save the extractable file of the HP Easy Start driver on the device.
- Access the folder where the setup file is and open the setup file.
- Continue with the setup instructions given on the screen.
- Install the software – HP Easy Start driver on the computer and access it.
- Select the option- Scan Now and go for the update button.
- Power off the computer, wireless device, and DJ 2600 printer.
- Wait for some time and power up all the devices.
If the still HP Deskjet 2600 driver is unavailable, call us.
HP Deskjet 2600 printer offline issues
The procedure to fix HP Deskjet 2600 printer offline problem is:
- Move on to your DJ 2600 printer and reboot it.
- After that, reboot the preferred computer.
- Deactivate your Wi-Fi device and activate it after some time.
- If your HP Deskjet 2600 printer is still offline, access the preferred computer.
- Access the Devices and Printers option and right-click on your HP 2600 printer name.
- Finally, choose the Use Printer Online option.
For additional technical guidance on the below procedure, contact us.
HP Deskjet 2600 printer is not printing
Use the below instructions to solve the HP Deskjet 2600 printer is not print issue:
- Power off the HP Deskjet 2600 printer and wait for some time.
- Switch ON the HP 2600 printer and change the necessary settings.
- Make sure that the computer is in proper connection to the DJ printer.
- Search for the HP DJ 2600 driver setup file and download it on the device.
- Run the downloaded driver file and move on with the wizard instructions.
- Install the DJ 2600 driver and set your HP printer as your default
- Cancel all the print tasks and confirm to have suitable sheets in the printer paper tray.
- Install suitable ink cartridges into your HP 2600 printer cartridge slots.
- Lastly, ensure that the Deskjet printer is free from jammed papers.
For immediate technical assistance on this HP DJ 2600 printer problem, call us.
HP Deskjet 2600 printer Won't connect to Wi-Fi
The instructions to make a connection between the DJ 2600 printer and the Wi-Fi network are:
- Switch ON the HP 2600 printer and go to its control panel.
- Then, select the Setup menu on the printer and select the printer network setup menu.
- Go for the wireless setup option and tap on your preferred Wi-Fi network.
- Continue with the Wi-Fi setup instructions given on the screen.
- Enter the security code of Wi-Fi when the wizard prompts.
- Finish HP Deskjet 2600 wireless setup and print a sample file.
- If the desired Wi-Fi is not in DJ 2600 printer, set up your printer as per the wizard steps.
- Provide the Wi-Fi passkey when the wizard pops and complete the HP Deskjet 2600 Wifi setup.
Get in touch with our technical team for additional support.