How to connect hp officejet 5255 to computer
Learn, how to connect hp officejet 5255 to computer. In this blog, we provided in a simple steps to connect hp oj 5255 to your device.
- Switch on your printer and connect it to a stable Wi-Fi network.
- Turn on your computer visit the browser, download the HP Smart App from 123.hp.com.
- Follow the on-page instructions to complete the installation of the HP Smart app.
- Now, open the application and choose to add a printer. Select a printer and click add device.
- Now the printer is successfully connected to your computer.
- If you are not able to connect, download the latest updated driver.
- Then, install it by following the on-page guidance as provided by the application. Run a test to make sure that HP Officejet 5255 wireless setup.
Connect HP Officejet 5255 printer using USB cable:
- Turn on your printer and your computer.
- If you have previously connected your computer to the printer using a USB cable, remove the same.
- Make sure that your computer has a USB port.
- On your Windows system and change device installation settings and select “yes”.
- Take a USB cable and connect to your printer and then to the computer.
- Now a new hardware detected message is displayed on the screen.
- Follow the prompts and complete the connection.
- Run a test print to make sure the HP Officejet 5255 setup.
Hopeful, follow the above steps to connect your hp oj 5255 printer to the computer in a simple way. Have you any queries on HP Officejet 5255 printer setup instructions, call our technical team!.