To answer the question of how to connect the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer to the wireless network, the user will have to ensure a few factors. There should be an active wireless connection for the printer to be connected to. Ensure the wireless connection is active and stable. It should be functioning at the right speed. Following this, proceed further to complete the connection of the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer to the wifi connection.
Multiple means could be used. To be able to further assist in the process of connecting the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer to the wireless connection, you can get in touch with us to complete the process. Quick steps used to connect the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer to the wireless network.
- Turn on the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer and initiate the steps to connect to the wireless setup.
- Move over to the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer and choose the wireless setup icon.
- From the list, choose the wireless setup wizard to proceed with the connection.
- Proceed further by choosing the desired wireless connection the user wishes to connect to.
- For this, proceed further by entering the wireless connection credentials.
- Click OK at the end of the process to confirm the connection is complete.
- The HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer will be connected to the active wireless connection.
- Power up the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer. Locate the wireless symbol LED indicator blinking near the touchscreen. When the wireless LED light blinks, it is an indication that the printer is connected to the wireless connection.
- To be able to use the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer features to the maximum, as it is a wireless printer, it has to be connected to a connection at once.
- The wireless setup wizard option can be used to connect the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer to a wireless connection. Other methods are also available for the printer to connect to. If the wireless connection is stable and the wireless connection credentials are available, then stick to using the wireless setup wizard.
- Enter the credentials after choosing the desired wireless connection, and the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer will now have access to an active wireless connection.
- Once the wireless printer is now connected to an active wireless connection, the next step is to download the software and applications that are needed to utilise the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer.
- Use the CD or DVD with the driver software that came with the printer. Run the file, download and complete the installation of the HP Officejet Pro 8610 driver.
- Following this, the user will be able to print, scan, copy, and fax files wirelessly using the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer driver.
If you have faced issues along the way, you have the option of connecting with us to receive printer assistance.